Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skud

Jimmy,

I’m more inclined to think Skudra has far more benefited by the team’s improved play and new commitment to strong defense than Cloutier was all year. During the last 11 games, Skudra did steal one, but more than anything, the Canucks were just so overpowering in every facet. Take Toronto…the score was 6-1, but if you watched Skudra closely, he was downright frightening. I counted about 4 times where Mats Sundin or another Leafs center put passes right across the crease. Not only did Skudra not attempt the poke to clear the puck, but also he didn’t bother even trying to get over to the other side to cover. Mental mistakes that surely would have cost them before Christmas, but didn’t because the defense were tying up their men. Cloutier is mentally sharper, and earns the starts because he stole a few games earlier this year to keep the team breathing.

Never mind this thread Jimmy…why haven’t you made an appearance in the “Whitecaps- New Direction” thread?;)

Dude- theonearmedposter:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never mind the Whitecaps

I was wondering why Jimmy didn't make the "Suzies Night Out" page in the province? :confused:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CJDJ Not Invited

DJ Ivan Lee made the paper (Susie Night's) with some cracker, wearing a very nice top.

That's all we need, Inter players in the News Paper.

Whats next, Jimmy Holiday's Best Bets?

Hey Jimmy any good deals for a Mexico All-Inclusive?

HOSexclusive:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUSIE'S

Just had a look. Is'nt that Ivan Lee who plays for Inter??

Canucks must go with Cloutier or they will have another "back up Bob" type deal. Where the back up's confidence will be better than the starters. Not good if your going to make any sort of run at the playoffs.

Susie'sabitch.

I need speed typing lessons bad! I think Dude could type faster right now.....:rolleyes: Good eyes HOS. Twat.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ivan

And here is DJ Ivan Lee wearing... hmmm...uhhhh...ehhhh... Vintage!!! (they say that when it is a Zellers brand)... could you imagine Suzie's Night Out @ The Del??? Where they say the real brand and where it came from... "Here's Dude, TheRob and Knvb all supporting tremendous Vintage garments from Value Village"...

BOT...
Cloutier over Skudra (Dude & Knvb made enough points)... he has been better over a longer period!!!
BTW...
Jimmy you haven't even heard of TheRob's Canuck of the week because back when you were posting you had nothing to say but Fcuk Burke, Fcuk Bertuzzi and trade the whole fcuking team!!! Man have the Canucks changed their game since you were last here... were you in Edmonton cheering for the Oil and now realise where Canada's best in the West are from???:rolleyes:

Guinnesssee'sa6/7thplacefinishforourCanucks!!!:D :D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys boys boys

It's great to be back and listening to all the same shite over and over again.

Dude

I guess its just a coincidence that the team is playing much better with Skudra between the pipes.(but your right it has nothing to do with him????)Cloutier is good but they cant seem to get on a roll with him in the pipes.

Guinness

I still say Fcuk Burke and Fcuk Bertuzzi because firstly,Burke is still a thin skinned bastard that has brought the Canucks to the playoffs once in his term(wow) and I always said Bertuzzi had the tools but he only shows up when he wants to.A total player shows up every single night like Naslund!

TheRob

Yes i do agree that 5 shutouts is a great accomplishment,but it would of been that much better if the boys were in contention.They are now with Skudra in the pipes.I just think that they should ride the hot goalie.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like someone has a new favorite.

Sami Kapanen for the Hart Trophy!!!!
Maybe that should read, "Petr Skudra for the Hart trophy!!!!"

Welcome back Jimmy. I really did miss you man.:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Appetizer

Go back to your little house of horrors thread!!!:mad: You don't like the Canucks so keep you wee Hab-bit to yourself!!!:p

Guinnessisworriedofsayingsomethingstupid:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky Charms

I'm very sorry for posting here Guinness. I don't want to step on any toes, especially a Premium Member like yourself. :rolleyes:

frostedluckycharmstheremagicallydelicious

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premium Member

Guinness

They should change your Premium Member status to Supreme Jackass:eek:

Still think Skudra is too hot to replace right now!

Oilers27

Feb 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Holiday your a fcuken homo mike browns the shite and plays with a lot of heart im not sayin he is a markus but he will add some toughness to the team and dance with anyone

and i dont give a shi t what you say so no point in replying

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oil

Nice banter Rook!!!:rolleyes:

Jimmy, I take it all back... you are not a Rookie!!! Unless they have changed the over 25 rule???;)

GuinnesswantstowelcomebackthenegativewopJimmy!!!:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wanted to say...

GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!!GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oilers27

Jimmy Holiday your a fcuken homo mike browns the shite and plays with a lot of heart im not sayin he is a markus but he will add some toughness to the team and dance with anyone

Firstly if you don't give a shite in what i say then why do you reply to my post,good comeback jackass!Secondly all the players on the Thrashers play with alot of heart but where are they in the standings and thirdly, the only guy he's capable of dancing with is you,cuz your the real HOMO ( sorry couldn't find the pink color key knowing thats your preference)
"I know you are but what am I" replied Oilers27

Guinness

Thanks for the sincere welcome back and I know deep down you really like me:D

Ant new on whether Jovo is gonna dress today against the Swedes?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope

I think Patty is afraid he'll hold back when Markus comes down the ice. No matter: 15-1 final, in favor of Canada. Swedes score when Cujo leaves the crease to get a hot dog.

GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!!GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0