Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock you're right, the Celtic center backs are/were hopeless.
Maloney should have had another yellow and been sent off for being tripped up twice in the penalty box and Wilson was lucky not to get a straight red for getting his foot stood on as he was breaking into the Ranger's penalty area. ZZ was good and should never have been subbed but he should have been booked for getting a boot in the balls by Lafferty.Other than the Celtic center backs standing watching twice in the first 15 minutes, Rangers weren't in the game. Celtic weren't good but they were by far the better team. David Weir was immense for Rangers but Celtic played right into his game. It's bad enough not getting stonewall penalties but being booked for getting fouled is another story.Who's the mason in the black.

Spot on. Business as usual........

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, because if it wasnt for the referees Celtic would be top of the league now. Get your head out of your boyfriend's arse.

jinkyj

Sep 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, because if it wasnt for the referees Celtic would be top of the league now. Get your head out of your boyfriend's arse.

haven't heard from you for a while buKKKfast, I thought you might be at a convention down south

I never said Celtic would be top of the league, that's just your imagination again, they might have missed one or two of the penalties

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I'm David Duke in disguise. Clearly, you're "III" in disguise. Or do you have multiple cyber personalities, Sybil?

Dear Admin - please note Sybil's......erm.....jinkyj's......erm.....III's hording of wonderful handles. Good stuff, douchebag.

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I'm David Duke in disguise. Clearly, you're "III" in disguise. Or do you have multiple cyber personalities, Sybil?

Dear Admin - please note Sybil's......erm.....jinkyj's......erm.....III's hording of wonderful handles. Good stuff, douchebag.

temper, temper buKKKy, I'll try to make sure I don't post while a friend's logged in again and upset you but you should talk to someone about your anger management issues

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, it all makes sense now. You Celtic supporters sure like diddling with each other's. Computers, of course.

KKK, anger management. Tremendous stuff. Can't wait for your 9th post. Sorry, your 6th post. I mean your 4th. God damn it. Your Celtic sleepovers make it so confusing.

Diddlers CSC

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walter Smith states in an interview after the Hibs tie that Rangers are being run by the bank.

I guess that's him on the follow follow banned list.

thisisaHugestorywhichmightdeserveitsownthread

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tap o the league.

ps Bucky, thanks for posting those lovely pictures of Ally McCoist from his role in the great "A Shot At Glory". He should ease up on the make up.

Veryquietinhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0