Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Leagues 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
buckfast

you are the best man wow your thread has more post than the italian thread, my dad can beat up your dad. Come on man grow up. We come in here just to talk shite and we laugh at your reation its quite funny. It seems to work because after everything I post an explosion happens. Its like taking candy from a baby. Just like you ****ing scots easy to work up.

Guiness im so hurt by that pic I cant go on come on man grow up and milk your cows you fcuk!!!!!!!!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk are you talking about? Check who submitted the post before you start flapping your cake hole. Twat.

Moreover, like you asked in the World Cup thread, why are you posting here?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahem!

C'mon man give me some credit here Wally.

Really? You guys come on this thread to stir up shite?
I never would have guessed.

But moreover, why are you posting here? Really?

Because you're lonely that's why.

Open forums are open forums.
But, along with the ars-bandit, you are jealous.
The Scots lads have it all.
We know it, you know it.

Go back to the I-Tie thread and wait a week or so until someone posts, and then you can post right away.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what

scottish guys got what, well stay here because you guys dont belong in the wc 2002 thread and soon the uefa thread will be finished for you too.

You guys are too easy thats why we play with little people like you ass///holes..............

OI OI OI OI RANGERS OI OI OI RANGERS LETS HAVE ANOTHER PINT OI OI RANGERS

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,

FYI - Jackass is also a Tim. A really fcukin' dumb one, at that.

Hummm, I see a common denominator. BTW that's not a movie, Zenga.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
UEFA B Cup followers......

RF, between you and me; don't tell anyone.

OVERALL HOME AWAY
P W D L F A W D L F A W D L F A Pts GD
Celtic 17 16 1 0 41 6 8 0 0 21 3 8 1 0 20 3 49 35
Rangers 18 11 5 2 40 13 6 3 1 20 7 5 2 1 20 6 38 27
Livingston 17 9 6 2 26 12 5 2 1 11 6 4 4 1 15 6 33 14

This should set the Forces of Darkness up for another unsuccessful run at the 'B' Cup next season.

;) Don't tell Bucky because he will owe Captain Shamrock $50 at the end of the SPL, unless of course Flo or Cannegia can outscore Ghod, in which case it will only be a $40 loss for him.

Captain who is concerned about his Rangers' buddies

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do they survive?

Can I assume that most first/second division players have jobs on the side. Surely they couldn't survive comfortably when they have attendance figures like these.......

Final score Recreation Park Attendance: 472

Alloa 2 - 0 Queen of South

Jimmy Fisher (44)
Richard Walker (66)

Preview | Match Stats

Final score Shielfield Park Attendance: 382

Berwick 1 - 1 Forfar

Marc Anthony (38)
Paul Tosh (23)

Preview | Full Time Report | Match Stats

J_B, can you shed any light on Berwick?

Captain

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champions League

Does Scotland not get two berths next year?

Am I on glue or did not both Celtic and Rangers play in Champions League qualifications this year?

Celtic made it to group stage and we didn't, correct?:confused:

Hung and perplexed,

RF

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only chance....

RF,

I don't know if they get two, but it will be Rangers only hope by the looks of it.

Motherwell 2 Rangers 2 - Good start for Sir Alex.

Captain

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please tell me you're joking

Fcuk's sakes.

Has Livingston ever been in a European competition?

Because by the looks of it they may get their chance.

Unfcukingbelievable.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotland gets only one ticket to the big dance next year.

Rangers' failure to qualify for the group stages saw to that.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remove your blinders, please.

Jinky,

Can you please remind of the last time Sellik were still in any European competition apres X-mas. Thought so. Shut it.

Cheers,

Buckfast.

PS - Enjoy it while you can. Ol' Beady Eyes will be gone soon and your mob will replace him with Dr. Vengelos, I'm sure. Anything in the old biscuit tin?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

We're not the ones going bankrupt.

You want to bring up records in Europe?

During your team's NIR, (nine in a row)?what did you do in Europe?

Fcukin' Hee Haw

During our NIR?

semis 6 times
quarters 4 times
finals 2 times
World Club Championships 1 time
European Champions 1967 2-1 over Inter Milan

Yeah I thought so. You shut it.

What goes around, comes around.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what has Sellik's European record during an era when George Harrison was still on a tit have to do with Scotland's co-efficient in Europe?

Sweet fcuk all. So, get it right up ya'.

Bankrupt? Keep reading the Daily Rebel. It's actual and factual.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Daily Rebel as you call it.

FOOTBALL: 10 QUESTIONS EVERY RANGERS FAN WANTS ANSWERED?

DAVID MURRAY will today attempt to persuade Rangers shareholders that the club's financial position is not as precarious as many believe.

While the Ibrox chairman will try to show that the club's debt is a manageable pounds 20million rather than the pounds 50m being speculated in some quarters, the rank and file will want answers to the on-field problems that have beset Rangers since last year's agm.

While they'll accept that Gio van Bronckhorst had to be sold, lest Rangers lost him for nothing on a Bosman, there are a number of issues that will need answered:

1 The future of Dick Advocaat - if he feels he can no longer be the manager of Rangers why not let him leave immediately?

2 If Advocaat could not beat Martin O'Neill, what qualifications does Alex McLeish have to make Murray think the new man can?

3 What is Advocaat's specific role and will he sign a new contract as director of football or just drift away from the club when his existing managerial deal expires at the end of the season?

4 Is Jan Wouters being kept on and in what capacity? What has he done to justify a new contract given that Rangers have not progressed since he was brought in as first team coach?

5 Do Rangers accept that massive money-earners like Ronald de Boer and Tore Andre Flo have not justified their transfer fees and salaries and is the club looking to recoup their losses on them?

6 Rangers allowed Jorg Albertz to return to Hamburg for around pounds 3m when the midfield player almost guaranteed them 15 goals a season. Why when he had three years left to run on his Ibrox deal?

7 The sale of Claudio Reyna to Sunderland, leaving the Rangers midfield desperately short of players. The timing has angered the support, particularly as the club is still in the UEFA Cup.

8 Is it time for Lorenzo Amoruso to be restored to the captaincy, given his long-term commitment to the club while Barry Ferguson is almost certain to leave before the end of the season?

9 John Hartson is scoring goals for Celtic almost every time he plays. Did Advocaat blunder in refusing to sign him when the striker was desperate to come?

10 Does Advocaat accept that he should have signed Joos Valgaeren when he had to choose between the Belgian and his countryman Bert Konterman - and what justification is there for playing Konterman every week?

Any more questions for Mr Murray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0