Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Leagues 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Unlucky Herr. :)

With a win, Celtic will open a 14 point lead or is it more? I am not sure. Bucky, I will still give you a chance to give me $40 now. That is a good deal, considering your squads current position. Look out for Livingston. They're within striking distance now.

It's over, fcuk enough already.
We will however have 14 million more pounds in our bank account than you if we get to battle Leeds in the quarters of the "B" cup.:)
Then again, when you spend 12 mil on a guy like Flo....

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Ranger 4 ev!!!

that is exactly why the UEFA Cup is not a "B Cup"!!! I'm sure the hoops wouldn't mind the extra cash... :confused:

Captain, alright, alright you win... I guess 3 League titles in the last 11 years isn't too bad...

Ican'tbeleivethetitleraceisoverbyxmas:mad: :mad:

Super Man

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
think you fcuk

the title race is over because the quality of your league is shite when will you guys realize that. When you have one decent team and im being generous then we can see why.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super Wank

Think you fcuk?

And, we're changing flags now are we?
Oooh, you're a sneaky fcuker Dimitri.
So instead of India, you're now Greek.
Is that an improvement?

Yeah, Greece has got a fcuking great league, big money there for sure.

Carry-on then ars-bandit.

Supermanwithadickupmyassiakos.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes indeed

Yeah, big salmon on the line here.

Uh-huh, why don't you and the ars-fcuker go and enjoy a fun evening together and maybe create a Greek league thread.
It for sure will be real popular, like the I-Tie thread.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RangerForever and Guinness,

It's good to see that you guys finally got cable modems out in the valley so you can respond so fast.

Why don't you take your small salmon and shove it in Guinness' mouth, this way it will shut him up and keep you occupied for a minute.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yawn.....

ADSL you useless twat.
Much better.

Guinness and don't mouse around like you little girls.

Here's a little treat for you and Super Wank.
I'm sure it will get a nudger happening in your shorts and a little twitch in both your arseholes.

Merry Christmas Mr. Apprentice, Merry Christmas.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's it?

Aravaderci (sp?) Tosser.

Thanks for posting anyway.

Because with your latest post and view, we now have almost double the posts and triple the views compared to that of the Wop thread.

Do you why?
BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A FCUK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

Buh-bye.

How's that greek thread coming?
Get it going eh, that way we could have a thread that's 20 times more popular than it.

Thanks for coming out. (In more ways than one)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprehensive

What work are you refering to???
myworkhereisdone..merrychristmasranger!
by the looks of it you're sick of getting pished on so you fcuked off!!! it's probably a good idea anywhore...knob gobbler:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice pic!!!

Wow my cousin Gazza looks good in green after all!!!

Was this your doing, I don't think the other little wops are going to forgive ya this time!!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I don't get royalyies for that pic, at least give me a photo credit.

Jesus.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ignore the Latinos, stop taking their bait.

Now, this is from the wonderful BBC site Off The Ball.

There’s almost no need for an obituary for a man of such stature. This season alone he has dispatched the Dagestani Champs, slain a side who crept into UEFA via Intertoto means, and even put the mighty Ross County to the sword. With barely £90 million at his disposal, he scraped and saved, finding bargains wherever he could. A £12 million striker here, a £5 million defender there. And never a complaint against such odds. So RIP Richard Advocaat who has straddled the SPL like a bald behemoth for four (count 'em) magnificent years. Like a huge shiny ball of Edam he has exuded eau de la Nether Regions, bringing much needed continental flair to our backwards game. He was, of course, much more than just a footballing manager; he was, quite literally, a comic genius. Chic Murray, Stanley Baxter, and Jack Milroy are nothing next to Dick. Whilst Cooper will be remembered for his fez, and Chaplin for his bowler, Dick will always be associated with his hilarious hairpiece, and those classic one-liners. Who could forget: “We’re the better footballing side” or “Bert Konterman’s a defender”? Pure genius. Or what about “I know what the problems are, but I’m not going to tell you!” Even on his deathbed the man could raise a chuckle. He’ll surely be remembered for his parting lines: “We can still win the league.” Gets me every time that one. So farewell Little General, farewell Dick. Mighty Sorcerer, we salute you.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Tims are OK......

Hang on, let me pull this fishing hook out of my mouth.

Please Alex, please Mr. McLeish, put us out of our fcuking misery.
I can't take this much longer.

Oh, and also Alex, when we visit Feyenoord, please pass on our congratulations to Martin and the lads on winning the league. :cool:

They may be a wee bit testy knowing that everyone in Glasgow is watching the only side left in Europe rather than them.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0