Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Leagues 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. 4

Rumour has it that Winston Bogarde is going to C****c, as cover for the already injured Bobo Boli. Interesting.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No.5

From Daily Soccer

Suker set to join Celtic
GLASGOW, August 20 (DS) - According to the reports, Davor Suker has received an offer to join Celtic.
The World Cup 1998 semi-final member and top scorer is still without a club after leaving West Ham.
Davor Suker and Don Hutchison are the latest players to be linked with a move to Celtic.
The two forwards will come face to face next week when Scotland host Croatia in a World Cup qualifier at Hampden Park.
The Croatian international told the Scottish Premier League website earlier: "Celtic showed an interest in me and I wouldn't rule out playing there.
"I've played at the top level for 17 years and the only time I've ever been seriously injured was when I moved to the Premiership".

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magic Start

How about this start for the Bhoys?

First Half Easter Road

Hibernian 0 - 4 Celtic

Lubomir Moravcik (16)
Chris Sutton (17)
Chris Sutton (20)
Henrik Larsson (31)

I think this was the same Hibs team who drew with Rangers last week.....

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lubooooo, Luboooooo

Premier League

OVERALL HOME AWAY
P W D L F A W D L F A W D L F A Pts GD
Celtic 6 5 1 0 13 2 3 0 0 8 1 2 1 0 5 1 16 11
Rangers 6 3 3 0 13 5 1 2 0 4 2 2 1 0 9 3 12 8
Hearts 6 3 1 2 8 7 2 1 0 6 3 1 0 2 2 4 10 1
Livingston 6 2 3 1 4 2 2 1 0 4 1 0 2 1 0 1 9 2
Hibernian 6 2 2 2 11 11 1 1 1 5 6 1 1 1 6 5 8 0
Kilmarnock 6 2 2 2 8 8 1 0 1 2 2 1 2 1 6 6 8 0
Dundee 6 2 2 2 7 9 2 1 0 4 2 0 1 2 3 7 8 -2
Dundee Utd 6 2 2 2 6 8 1 1 1 5 6 1 1 1 1 2 8 -2
Aberdeen 6 2 1 3 7 9 2 0 1 6 5 0 1 2 1 4 7 -2
Dunfermline 6 2 0 4 11 13 1 0 2 6 7 1 0 2 5 6 6 -2
Motherwell 6 0 3 3 7 14 0 3 1 3 5 0 0 2 4 9 3 -7
St Johnstone 6 0 2 4 3 10 0 1 2 1 4 0 1 2 2 6 2 -7

Bucky, do you want to give up now? I will let you pay me $40 NOW, instead of the $50 we bet. It looks like you could save yourself a tenner. :)

As for the other tenner, I see Flo scored today and Larsson was held off the score sheet. I don't know the totals right now for that.

Captain

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always look on the bright side of life.

Alright Capt. not the best of starts, I know. Believe you-me (I never did understand that euphemism), I am frustrated as fcuk with my shower of shite.

With that said, I believe there are few 6 point Auld Firm matches to be played. I'm not calling my shot, but that could change the tables quite quickly.

But then again, it could be worse. I could be born in Lion's Gate Hospital, support the 'Boro and have a face like a blind cobbler's thumb.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Points well taken

Yah, being a Boro supporter right now must be tough. It would be even worse if one was paying 952 quid per month for a place in Fulham.

As for the Auld Firm matches, they usually determine the final outcome, unless Rangers continue to drop points on the road....

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
unattractive qualities....

Envy is so unattractive on you two, it really is. And, since I was 'lucky' enough to have been able to watch the Rangers Hearts match yesterday in the pub, I feel duty-bound to inform you, Buckfast, even though it pains me to do so, that Rangers looked shite and squandered two points against a very pedestrian Hearts club. With Celtic scoring more than CDK at a Boy Scout Jamoboree, Rangers had better do something clever soon. Hiring Bryan Robson would be a start.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seven points it is......

CELTIC 2 Forces of Darkness 0

Bucky, I will still give you a chance to pay me $40 now and save yourself $10. By the sounds of it, another furious Auld Firm match which had its share of brutal tackles. Klos bollocked one apparently and Amuroso(you have to love this guy as a Celtic fan) received a red card. Overall, a great start to the day. Now only if I could get my William Hill account going again.....:(

Captain

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magnificent Seven

Yes indeed,Celtic have won the fourth consecutive Old Firm derby to go seven points clear at the top of the SPL. In a frantic match Celtic weathered a goalmouth blitz from the plucky minnows to come out with the three points courtesy of yet another Stilian Petrov free kick in the first half, and a late wonder goal from Alan Thompson.

7upB4October.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
piles.....

Rangers were never in it and were cack particularly since they were at home. Amorouso was one bright point until getting sent off fairly needlessly. Klos was laughable and mucked up a free kick even Buckfast could have saved. Rangers are really quite good at going across the park, world class in fact, but lack any conception of penetration. They should all sit down and watch Oz. Barry Ferguson was objectionable in his crapness yesterday. He wasted my fcuking time.

The Scottish League is over, someone close this thread.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC's goal of the week

Thompson's awesome effort yesterday.

Apparently after he scored it, two bags of ice went flying into the Celtic dugout hitting players and coaching staff. Co-incidently, Barry "mair chips missus" Ferguson had just come out of the game to be treated for back cramps with,..you guessed it, a couple of ice packs.

Classy professional.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of class.....

Sickened Reyna can't believe Ibrox taunt
By Stephen McGowan

United States international Claudio Reyna last night spoke of his shock and disgust at witnessing a Celtic supporter mimicking an aeroplane during Sunday's tempestuous Old Firm encounter at Ibrox.
As Celtic vowed to hunt down an individual pictured taunting the native New Yorker over the horrific World Trade Centre events of three weeks ago, Reyna expressed his disbelief at the sheer mindlessness of the actions in question.

The 28-year-old, who hails from the New Jersey area, last night left Scotland to join his American international team-mates for this week-end's World Cup qualifier with Jamaica, complete with the 'all clear' on a knee injury sustained during the Parkhead club's 2-0 win.

However, the pain of one man's heartlessness remained with the midfielder as he told TV viewers before his departure: 'It's disgusting to think about it because of how horrible the tragedy was and how someone could stoop that low.

'I did honestly think about it afterwards and I was surprised. I thought that if anything the tragedy would teach people to unite and not to act like that.'

Reyna refused to accept that there could be any excuse for the supporter's actions, adding: 'I wouldn't care even if he had had a lot to drink. You wouldn't think that something as sick as that would come into someone's mind.

'If they can punish the person they should, because that's pretty awful, or they should at least point it out to the fans because it's just uncalled for"

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get off the sauce.....

Knowing that the BSkyB would be a little fuzzy in your Brixton squat, are you sure you had the right channel on?

Rangers were far from outplayed. In fact, the game reminded me of the good auld days when Sellick would outplay us (where is the Goalie?) and Rangers would come out with another famous victory.......except for this time........

In word, "piss-off".

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure that fan was just mimicking how Celtic were soaring high above Rangers at the top of the standings.... I bet Claudia Reyna just being the sensitive, paranoid, self-concious lad that he is, mistook the action the wrong way.

I mean, that fan didn't mimick a plane crashing (he didn't go diving into the side of a wall, did he?).

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wank

Steady, Eddie, as much as it pains me to write this, Rangers looked a class below their genuflecting Glaswegian chums, apart from Amorouso who was top class until, of course, he was sent off. Ferguson is shite and Scotland should be pleased he's injured this weekend. And Klos? He looked like Chris McCutcheon on that first goal for fcuk's sake. From that match, Celtic could manage a top five place in the English Premier, Rangers would struggle against 'boro.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B's influence

Full-time Recreation Park Attendance: 492

Alloa Athletic 2 - 2 Berwick Rangers

Seaton (29)
Hutchison (82)
Smith (6)

Good result for Berwick as they got a point from the FIRST place team. Obviously, J_B just being in Scotland had a direct impact on the squad......:)

Captain

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

You are a mindless twat just as much as that daft Celtic supporter... how the hell can you try to justify or even suggest that Reyna is too sensitive... I'm not sure how you were brought up, but if my Da saw me do something like that I would still be walking with a limp... your almost as sick as that bastard who taunted Reyna...I like to TTP as much as the next lad (probably more), but its too a certain degree...OPEN UP YOUR EYES MAN!!!

IwishCDKwouldgetsomeclass!!!!:mad:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mindless

I believe I said...
I bet Claudia Reyna just being the sensitive, paranoid, self-concious lad that he is, mistook the action the wrong way.

Poor grammer aside...I was just offering an argument (giving what could possably be the story) to what happened. True I could be wrong and the Celtic fan was acting like a Rangers supporter....

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

If he was acting more like a Rangers supporter on that day, he would have been crying himself to sleep...AGAIN...maybe if he was a Croat, a smoke/fire ball might have got caught down his drawers and his shnuts would have been burnt...

Your still a twat!!!:rolleyes:

CDKstillhasnotgotanyclass

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the love of the Baby Jesus......

ZOFF WANTS SCOTLAND JOB

Dino Zoff has emerged as a shock candidate for the Scotland manager's job.

He has told the Scottish Football Association that he would like to replace Craig Brown.

The former Italy boss admits that leading Scotland is a challenge he would relish.

He has been out of work after being sacked by Lazio.

Zoff told the Sunday Mail: "If Scotland want to consider me then I will listen to what they have to say.

"I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to jet over to Scotland to talk about the situation.

"I desperately want to get back into football and the post interests me.

"It would be a big step to move to another country, but I'm prepared to do that if the set-up is correct."

As the warrior poet P. Diddy said...."Mo money, mo problems."

PS - Jinky and Captain - The ref at Fir Park must of been a mason, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0