Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Leagues 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On yur bike, wooden shoes.

Nothing like the season being over in November.

Now I know where KNVB gets it from. Dick Advocaat is a twat. There is no two ways about it.

He has had an unlimited amount of dosh and still can't get it right. He has lost the respect of his players and it appears that the squad, bar the shite Dutch contingent, will not play for him.

Bring back Souness.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha fcuking Ha!

The Forces of Goodness and Light 2

Ghengis Khan's Fantasy Eleven 1

Rangers could not convert their first half possession dominance into goals and suffered greatly as a result. A combination of superb goaltending by Rab Douglas and a resolute goal post conspired to keep the score even at donuts by half time.

The Hoops took over in the second half and put everything right in the world again with a goal from Valgaeren and a spot kick from Ghod. not even the typically dodgy refereeing (God only knows how Konterman stayed on the park, I love him.)could stop the 'Tic from taking all three points today. That's a ten point gap now and it's not even December. Rangers should forget about catching Celtic and worry more about staying ahead of a rampant Livingstone side at the moment. Celtic won this game despite having neither Agathe nor Sutton in the line-up. Agathe is out for 3 months with ligament damage after one of the demi-huns at Hearts tried to murder him last week. I'm still surprised that Rangers haven't bought that animal yet, he must not have any history of injury. Sutton's 3 month premature baby boy has taken a turn for the worse this week and the big man is spending all his time at the hospital this past week.

Watching this game made me wonder something, Are there no Hairdressers or Barbers in Govan? Between Konterman's thatch, Amoruso's Samurai knot, Averladze's boufantte and Cannigia's,...whatever, I don't know who looks more rediculous.

Speaking of bad hair days, Herr Weave himself, Advocaat, got into a physical altercation with his own player Michael Ball. Ball's reaction was quite clear, he suggested that "the little general" might want to "Fcuk Off". Hillarious stuff.

The taxis are waiting outside Castle Greyskull.

Let the excuses begin.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just trying to be a mate.

Jinky,

Those in glass houses, should not throw stones, eh.

Have you had a look at your quaff there pal. Not runway material. Keep on wankin'.

Yours in good sportsmanship,

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
EEEEEEZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY

Jinky,

Super journalism, once again. I probably should have gone to game considering I got home 3:30. Oh well, it sounds like a great win for the Bhoys and another loss for the Forces of Darkness.

Captain

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheap seats.

Shut it you. Just goes to show where your priorities lie.

Bottle v. 4AM KO?

Wish I had done the same.:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the word you're searching for is 'Coif'. It is short for Coiffure.

Don't be slagging the 'Perry Como Semi-Crew'. It's only a matter of time before it comes back into fashion.

At least my 'quaff' starts at least a foot higher up in the air than your 'Victor Mature Permanent Wave".

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure this will all change when the Kraut takes over. They know how to ruin a good party.....

Scotland's Tartan Army have won another accolade for their excellent behaviour. The Belgian Olympic Committee has awarded its annual Fair Play Prize to the fans for their sportsmanlike conduct at the Belgium v Scotland match in September.

More than 12,000 fans travelled to Brussels for the match, the biggest ever support for the Scotland team in Europe. Despite the disappointing result they were a credit to their country, creating a vibrant and good-humoured atmosphere both in the city and at the stadium.

This is the latest of many awards and accolades for Scotland fans
abroad, who have earned an outstanding reputation throughout the world for good behaviour.

The Scotland Travel Club, which now has almost 15,000 members, was established in 1980 with the aim of encouraging responsible behaviourand putting an end to the distress caused by the actions of an irresponsible minority of supporters. It has been an oustanding success.

Scotland fans were rewarded in Sweden in 1992 by receiving a UEFA award for the best supporters at the European Championships that summer, and this fine image was further enhanced during the 1998 World Cup finals in France, following which the supporters again received an award for their ehaviour.

Earlier in the recent World Cup qualifying campaign, the behaviour of 5,000 Scotland supporters in Zagreb was praised amongst others by the Mayor of Zagreb. Also last year, the FA of Ireland was full of praise for a similar number of supporters who visited Dublin for a friendly.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, it is 12 now....

December 1
Aberdeen 1 St. Johnstone 0 FT
Celtic 3 Hibernian 0 FT
Hearts 1 Dunfermline 1 FT
Kilmarnock 2 Dundee United 0 FT
Livingston 3 Motherwell 1 FT
FC Dundee 0 Rangers 0 FT

It is now a 12 point cushion for the magic men in green. Merry Christmas, Dickie boy.

Captain

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ediot Cside

Disregard my previous message, It obviously didn't work. And I was to pissed last night to realize it!

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scottish Cup

The draw for the third round of the Tennents Scottish Cup is as follows:

Arbroath(1) v Inverness CT(1)

Albion Rovers(1) v Livingston(sp)

Dundee(sp) v Falkirk(1)

Kilmarnock(sp) v Airdrie(1)

Hamilton(2) v Raith(1)

Gala Fairydean v Forfar(2)

Berwick(2) v Rangers(sp)

Queens Park(3) or East Fife(3) v Partick(1)

Clyde(1) v St Mirren(sp)

Deveronvale or Spartans v Ayr(1)

Hearts(sp) v Ross County(1)

St Johnstone(sp) v Aberdeen(sp)

Dunfermline(sp) v Motherwell(sp)

Stranraer(2) v Hibernian(sp)

Dundee Utd(sp) v East Stirling(3) or Forres Mechanics

Alloa(2) v Celtic(sp)

Ties to be played Saturday 5th January 2002

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mcleish is the new boss at Ibrox.

Advocaat is Director of Football operations now and Alex Mcleish has left Hibs to manage the 'Gers.

This might be good actually.
Advocaat has a knack for getting talent to Govan, but he hasn't been successful in getting them to perform on the pitch.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McLeish

Well said Rangerforever A.K.A. Bigun!!!
This could prove to be the vital move the Gers need to take a run at the Championship if there is still a chance???;)

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To answer your question

No Chance

sorry Guinness I don't think the Gers have a chance, time to concentrate on the B cup.

Animal

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man Who???

Animal,

Maybe you should concentrate on seeing if Man Who can stay in the top half of the EPL??? West Ham in Old Trafford ouch:D :D :D

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean

You are as stupid as you look. I have bben watching ManU have there worst year in a long time and yet still in the "A" cup. You know as well as everyone else they will bounce back (as much as people may hate that). As for the Rangers they are having a good season and still 12 pts. back, they just don't compare to the class of Celtic.

Animal

P.S. If you fukcs make me post in the UEFA Thread with the Ities I will be very sad:(

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your an Animal

Did The Captain put you up to the Rangers bashing or are you trying to get in the wops good books??? B Cup, WTF??? We all know how important the UEFA Cup is to all teams in Europe!!! Lets be honest for a second, the amount of revenue the Champions League generates is obviously more substancial than the UEFA Cup, but to call it a "B Cup" is just ignorant... I would even have a few wops on my side with this debate!!! One reason the Uefa governing body got rid of the Cup Winners Cup (the European Trophy Glasgow Rangers have won) was to increase the importance in the UEFA Cup and expand the European Cup into the Champions League that it is known as today... any team sitting in the 5-7 spot in the EPL right now would relish the opportunity to play in next years competition... right now Man Utd are in serious trouble of not making it either Cup next year so tred lightly my friend... as a United supporter I know the concequences that lie ahead if that becomes the case... all football supporters love United or hate them...
[quoting Buckfast]
"those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky Herr. :)

With a win, Celtic will open a 14 point lead or is it more? I am not sure. Bucky, I will still give you a chance to give me $40 now. That is a good deal, considering your squads current position. Look out for Livingston. They're within striking distance now.

Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0