Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Senior Soccer League 2007-2008

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
McNair is in decent shape. Just be glad your not playing at south arm 4, which in my humble opinion should not be a field for our league next year. Last years div 1 cup final was at Honda which had sandboxes in both 6 yard boxes. I would say this year is a big improvement.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucklehead, what is involved in the volunteering? What kind of jobs and what kind of hours are people looking at?

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
McNair is in decent shape. Just be glad your not playing at south arm 4, which in my humble opinion should not be a field for our league next year. Last years div 1 cup final was at Honda which had sandboxes in both 6 yard boxes. I would say this year is a big improvement.

Keep in mind that when we played the final on Honda last season, all of the other grass fields were closed for the season. But you did infact have one of the best Assistent Referee's that the local parks have ever seen:D

Finally, some one with some common sense here.

...slurp...back to my tea....

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucklehead, what is involved in the volunteering? What kind of jobs and what kind of hours are people looking at?

We haven't sorted out the details just yet but over the weekend, we are going to need help with set up/tear down, field mashals, security for the beer garden, litter control (a great job for TMA!!! I have him penciled for that one!). etc...
We'd look to have the crews in 4 hour shifts. More details to follow. But there is a need for people email me at rsslpresident@shaw.ca to get on the list.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Insurgency is still in the cup, when was the last time a div 2 team won that cup?

The league website should have an archive section with past winners of cups and golden boots for each div.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll send you an email closer to June, I have to make sure I'm in town first but if I am I'll volunteer.

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve is involved with organizing Delta O35's...And you???;)

Wow, are you guys dating? Way to come to the rescue! I get it though. You have to make a contribution to the league in order to be able to complain about it.
My contribution; however, is that I help to organize, arguably the best team to ever play on these crappy fields. Next to the Captain's QUAD winning Richmond Town. In the most difficult league in BC, we continue to increase the standard each year and in doing so, compel our competitors to do the same. Thus, the RSSL would not be as prestigious and have to be so well managed, by yourself, if it was not for me and my teammates.
I think that you should be prepared for a protest, though, as this post exceeds Lucardo's limit for the number of words he is able to read at one time.
Canucklehead, don't take yourself so seriously! People are going to complain, that is inherent in the position you are in. We have a means with which we are able to get our feelings across, be it in a piss take or not. You can choose to respond to every comment and increase the likelihood that more complaining will continue or you can choose to ignore them. Either way it is fun for us!!!

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Official Press Release:
As of 2008-03-17 No Right Peg is now special advisor to Canucklehead. The Master of Puppets has arrived.

Canucklehead,

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me! Very nice, the "head" of our league showing his maturity! Shouldn't you be busy planning the best Provincial B Cup ever?

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Insurgency is still in the cup, when was the last time a div 2 team won that cup?

The league website should have an archive section with past winners of cups and golden boots for each div.

Great idea. I will get that archieve up for the 2008-2009 season.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, are you guys dating? Way to come to the rescue! I get it though. You have to make a contribution to the league in order to be able to complain about it.
My contribution; however, is that I help to organize, arguably the best team to ever play on these crappy fields. Next to the Captain's QUAD winning Richmond Town. In the most difficult league in BC, we continue to increase the standard each year and in doing so, compel our competitors to do the same. Thus, the RSSL would not be as prestigious and have to be so well managed, by yourself, if it was not for me and my teammates.
I think that you should be prepared for a protest, though, as this post exceeds Lucardo's limit for the number of words he is able to read at one time.
Canucklehead, don't take yourself so seriously! People are going to complain, that is inherent in the position you are in. We have a means with which we are able to get our feelings across, be it in a piss take or not. You can choose to respond to every comment and increase the likelihood that more complaining will continue or you can choose to ignore them. Either way it is fun for us!!!

...And fun for me. I have no problem playing the game too. Don't know how you figure I'm taking myself seriously...missed the wink at then end of that post? It's all just shits and giggles, really...

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
...And fun for me. I have no problem playing the game too. Don't know how you figure I'm taking myself seriously...missed the wink at then end of that post? It's all just shits and giggles, really...

That's it, that's all I'm going to get. I am on Spring Break and have a lot of time. Surely you can do better and provide me with something to respond to!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
QUOTE]

You should use this spring break wisely and increase the width of your front door.

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
QUOTE]

You should use this spring break wisely and increase the width of your front door.

Steve,
I know that my figure is not what it used to be, but surely I can fit through the door! You on the other hand, need to take the hook out of your mouth before someone clubs you over the head and puts you on the BBQ! Well done, way to take the bait.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for being too subtle for you pal. The widening of the door was for your swelling head. As in "Arguable the best team in this crappy league" . If you were a chocolate bar you would eat yourself.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's arguable since no right peg's team lost a few games this year. Harps winning a game. :wa: Going undefeated last year left no arguements. No one is taking away from your undefeated quad. You might come up short this year with the all mighty Harps.

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for being too subtle for you pal. The widening of the door was for your swelling head. As in "Arguable the best team in this crappy league" . If you were a chocolate bar you would eat yourself.

Yes, you've done it again! Give this man a prize! I had a hard time figuring out that you were not referring to my ass, as nice as it is!! Remember where you are mate, TTP! Learn it, Live it!

Careful not to get caught in the net again, Sockeye!

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to the website it is @ King George @ 8pm. Interesting to see how no right peg will do playing on real grass (dirt)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0