Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Senior Soccer League 2007-2008

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
told ya so. Harps spring champions. What a nice ring.

But we were lucky no Kusch, Todd and Branker in the 1st half. Second half we stacked 10 deep and held on for dear life and it worked. Shootout, it's anyones game.

Dragons still favorites to repeat if they have their whole team but we should do fine. Expect Harps to be in semis at the very least.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Harps. You guys put together a good team this year.
Good luck to the 3 teams going to the b cup.

Now that the season is over and the O35 div is likely a go, we need to make some changes to the divisions and get a more even number of teams throughout each division.

8 team premier would be ideal.

Also, would like to see the all-star game changed. Cup champion vs all-star premier team. The div 1 vs div 2 right after it would make for a better night. What your thoughts canucklehead? A barely full strength premier team spanked the div 1 all-star 5 or 6 nothing.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 team premier would be ideal.

Also, would like to see the all-star game changed. Cup champion vs all-star premier team. The div 1 vs div 2 right after it would make for a better night. What your thoughts canucklehead? A barely full strength premier team spanked the div 1 all-star 5 or 6 nothing.

Good thought...But which Cup Champion? League Cup (AKA Fall Cup)? Premier Division Champ from previous season? Challenge Cup (AKA Premier Spring Cup)?
Interesting thought....

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a good thing for Jay we don't have to show cards in Ladner. What did he do? I did'nt think he had it in him.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve,

He had words with the ref and a couple of soft reds throughout the season.

He's certainly no saint. Campbell will vouch for him, you don't want to any of these brothers off.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve,

He had words with the ref and a couple of soft reds throughout the season.

He's certainly no saint. Campbell will vouch for him, you don't want to any of these brothers off.

Violent conduct for a punch up versus Ante Up and that's a soft red?? I love your interpretation of the Laws of the Game, Tuna...Fcuking laughable!!!

And seeing as I've already taken your "hook"; I'd say calling a ref a cheat is a tad more then "having words" with him. Nice description, Tuna:rolleyes:

I will also keep note that "he's no saint and that you don't want any piece of either brother". That should come in handy in a future Kangaroo Court hearing with either of them:D

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Violent conduct for a punch up versus Ante Up and that's a soft red?? I love your interpretation of the Laws of the Game, Tuna...Fcuking laughable!!!

And seeing as I've already taken your "hook"; I'd say calling a ref a cheat is a tad more then "having words" with him. Nice description, Tuna:rolleyes:

I will also keep note that "he's no saint and that you don't want any piece of either brother". That should come in handy in a future Kangaroo Court hearing with either of them:D

Sticks and stones there Canucklehead. You should know that by your age.

For accuracy's sake, our player never actually used the word "cheat". He simply made an implied statement that maybe the ref should be wearing our opponent's colour of shirt. Your facts are skewed once again.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say that in my opinion there is no way J was involved in a punch up, he has played with us in the summer in Ladner, and always maintains a level head. Whether you believe it or not there are Refs out there who are far from objective.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0