Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Senior Soccer League 2007-2008

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve,
I know that my figure is not what it used to be, but surely I can fit through the door! You on the other hand, need to take the hook out of your mouth before someone clubs you over the head and puts you on the BBQ! Well done, way to take the bait.

Oh Christ Almighty!!:rolleyes:...you waited all day to use that??? No wonder you were disapointed with my lack of a rebuttal. You had the punchline figured out before the "hook"...just chomping at the bit to use that one...

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Christ Almighty!!:rolleyes:...you waited all day to use that??? No wonder you were disapointed with my lack of a rebuttal. You had the punchline figured out before the "hook"...just chomping at the bit to use that one...

Wasn't that a movie? Oh, sorry Bruce Almighty. Canucklehead, while your wit and sense of humour are "masterful", I think more of your time should be spent sorting out the idiots in your league. I believe that you have a full plate with the Spring Cup semi final, Harps vs All Blacks and now 3 more reds in our game. 2-1 for the Dragons. I am sorry that I will not be the recipient of your jabs; however, as we saw last year, if you are running the sidleine in this year's final, we will all get a good laugh indeed!!

Good Luck with the disciplinary hearings and I hope you and Steve 1234 have a long, happy life together.:p

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
let me guess no right peg. moan up with 3 reds? it all starts from the top. a pretend parent in huggins with the biggest mouth and barking at referees. it then spreads to the players on the field. the goalie roman titless moans like a whore. obviously he's dad couldn't teach him jack shite.:eek: you pay what you get.

we'll know next week when the all mighty harps will play the defending champions. We had a bit of trouble with the all-blacks. Some dirty players, especially Kumar. I think he got a 5 game suspension. Should have been more. There might be some suspensions so we'll be short for the finals.

go harps:bronco:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
beckhamandposh........I heard the referee of that Finn Harps/All-Blacks game threw his money on the field and left because of all the abuse that both teams were giving him? I heard this from another referee was watching. He couldn't believe. To be honest, there appears to be an awful lot of moaning in the Richmond league, especially for a division that only has 3 teams..........:rolleyes:

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

In all your years of experience, what would you do as a league? Would you make sure that as an executive you showed up to watch these games (at least one rep)? Or just wait for the game report? It seems that of the four top teams there are at least two that have trouble following them every game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

In all your years of experience, what would you do as a league? Would you make sure that as an executive you showed up to watch these games (at least one rep)? Or just wait for the game report? It seems that of the four top teams there are at least two that have trouble following them every game.

Tough question, Bifficus, but that would be a start(having a league representative at the games). Refs should have a NO tolerance for awhile when it comes to players complaining/whining. It MIGHT be the only way to start making sure games don't lose control.......this is what usually winds players on the field and sidelines up. Each team always has a few good players but in general, I think there are too many players who are more interested in putting a player in the stands rather than knock a probing through ball..........? :confused:

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you talking about? I was asking someones opinion about what to do. As usual you are taking yourself to seriously.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

In all your years of experience, what would you do as a league? Would you make sure that as an executive you showed up to watch these games (at least one rep)? Or just wait for the game report? It seems that of the four top teams there are at least two that have trouble following them every game.[/Yup, that's right. Taking myself too serious again, Grant:rolleyes: I prefer to have facts out there, not fiction...

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just trying to get your opinion since I know you value everyone elses so much. Oops I thought I directed that to CS, but I guess I was wrong.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just trying to get your opinion since I know you value everyone elses so much. Oops I thought I directed that to CS, but I guess I was wrong.

Grant,
Well, when you base the question on a lie, then guess what? Someone just might stand up and call you out on it. Don't confuse spreading bullshit on a webforum with "taking the piss". I know the difference and well... your post was nothing short of BS. Oh, but there I go again, taking it too serious. People should be able to throw random bullshit out there and not be challenged on it.:rolleyes:

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league will be adding a Masters (Over-35's) Division into the mix for 2008-2009. We have 6 teams from within the league that are either moving their current team in or adding a Masters team into the fold. The league is accepting applications. interested teams can email me at rsslpresident@shaw.ca or PM me for info.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened at the harps game? Why is it under review?

Mr. X,

Apparently, Andy the ref decided that he was not going to take any more lip and packed it in with about 15 minutes to spare with the Harps leading 3-2.

Both teams are scheduled to appear in kangaroo court tomorrow evening. Lucardo will be council for the defence.

hodgie

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
as for the red cards in the ante up vs dragons game, the donkey ref called a ghost foul just outside the box with 1 minute to go, I can honestly say this was the poorest display of reffing I have ever seen, absolutely disgusting. Of course the dragons think it was fine.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
as for the red cards in the ante up vs dragons game, the donkey ref called a ghost foul just outside the box with 1 minute to go, I can honestly say this was the poorest display of reffing I have ever seen, absolutely disgusting. Of course the dragons think it was fine.

Hodgie,

If your team didn't resort to flopping on the ground so much then maybe you'd get more benefit of the doubt.

Is Ante Up heading to VMSL next year?

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I caught the last 20 minutes of the game. The poorest display of sportsmanship I have ever seen. Your team didn't even get out of your own half.

Why don't you blame the winning goal on your fumble finger roman titless. Saveable free kick and he spills the shot and flopped around like a dead jackass. Then he goes off screaming at the referee. Now that's a jackass. Kirby, a league executive was at the game and I'm sure moan up will not get any sympathy. Crying like little boys with their mommies on the sideline and playing against men should not be allowed.

So you can honestly say your teammates loses the plot every game and then blame the referees. Nice strategy. Fire your coach huggins and maybe your team might go somewhere. When your leaders are shite, shite trickles down to every player. I'm sure other people will agree full heartedly.

Enjoy vmsl div 3. They'll have no problems wacking you and the referee pool is the same quality. Maybe try a different sport like ballet. Seems like a lot of flopping.

Go harps!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0