Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Senior Soccer League 2007-2008

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kirby, a league executive was at the game and I'm sure moan up will not get any sympathy.

Are you sure that it was Kirby??
Because if I read it right on TTP, Executive don't go to games. They just wait for game reports... You must be wrong...and I must be too serious:D

Now, I must go boing....boing... off to Kangaroo Court...

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
canucklehead,

If you would read the post I asked what the Captain would do. Nowhere do I say that there was no executive member there. Why not stop there and correct me for what I might do in future posts.
Enjoy your court date. I am sure we will get the full details on this site.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you sure that it was Kirby??
Because if I read it right on TTP, Executive don't go to games. They just wait for game reports... You must be wrong...and I must be too serious:D

Now, I must go boing....boing... off to Kangaroo Court...

nice try ttping, canucklehead. ya I saw Kirby take some player cards away from the referee. I smell suspensions.

Be nice to the Harps tonight. We were winning 3-2 so the worst scenario is playing 12 minutes more. Not sure if Tuna and the other drunks want to show up for 12 minutes this weeknight for a chance to play in sunday's final.

my bias opinion, 5 games suspension for the dirty fijian player rav kumar was light. Ya, our team would love to see him on the pitch one last time.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canucklehead,

If you would read the post I asked what the Captain would do. Nowhere do I say that there was no executive member there. Why not stop there and correct me for what I might do in future posts.
Enjoy your court date. I am sure we will get the full details on this site.

It's called a "pistake". Quit taking yourself so serious. Really...!!:eek::D:eek::D
...Mission Accomplished:D

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice try ttping, canucklehead. ya I saw Kirby take some player cards away from the referee. I smell suspensions.

Be nice to the Harps tonight. We were winning 3-2 so the worst scenario is playing 12 minutes more. Not sure if Tuna and the other drunks want to show up for 12 minutes this weeknight for a chance to play in sunday's final.

my bias opinion, 5 games suspension for the dirty fijian player rav kumar was light. Ya, our team would love to see him on the pitch one last time.

"Us drunks" would relish the opportunity to play your bunch of choir boys. Knowing how the RSSL braintrust operates though, we'll probably just be watching from the sidelines on Sunday.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna;241307 Knowing how the RSSL braintrust operates though said:
Hope you have a comfy chair, Tuna.;) The benches at McNair suck to sit on. Oh wait...you know that all ready:D
Oh...and before you get too smart with your reply; I know that I sucked. I've heard it all. But it doesn't make TTping you any less fun...

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey. Canuckheed who are the O35 teams?

Allblacks "B"
Subway
Harps "B"
Kevyn Hudson group
Flying Beaver (possible)
Athletics "B" (possible)
1 New Team
If we can secure 6 teams by July, then it will be a go. If not, then it may be a while before we revisit this. I'd rather try to get a Richmon Women's Division going for 2009-2010.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucklehead,

Well at least your decisions are consistent.

Beckhamandposh,

Best of luck to you on Sunday. We'll see ya's at Provincials.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allblacks "B"
Subway
Harps "B"
Kevyn Hudson group
Flying Beaver (possible)
Athletics "B" (possible)
1 New Team
If we can secure 6 teams by July, then it will be a go. If not, then it may be a while before we revisit this. I'd rather try to get a Richmon Women's Division going for 2009-2010.

That would be great, Canucklehead. I would be very interested in helping coordinate tha with you, in terms of the womens' division.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be great, Canucklehead. I would be very interested in helping coordinate tha with you, in terms of the womens' division.

I'll be out on Sunday for the Final, contrary to popular belief. We can have a chat then. The Executive discussed it at our last meeting and it is an initiative we are hoping to get up and running.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will only be there for the first half and then I have to head off so hopefully we can chat then. I'll be the person with the 80s suit on.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been trying my best to let this go but I just can't.

Harps 3 - All Blacks 2. The referee abandons the game in the 77th minute, citing that the All Blacks are being too verbally offensive/abusive. 1 red card was handed out earlier for some sideline yap, but nothing else.

As per the RSSL consitution, the league deems the scoreline final. No replays after the 75th minute of regulation. I feel that this ruling just stinks.

Harps vs. Dragons this Sunday. This matchup should be a cracker. All Blacks are left with their pants around their ankles wondering what could have been if not for 1 derelict referee. :(

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ISSC Harps-4
IG MicroMed Dragons-3 in PK's

Harps with a great first 45 mins where they took it to a depleted Dragons side and were full value for a 3-0 lead. Kusch and Todd show up and enter at the half and they chipped away at the lead taking the game to Harps right from the whistle. Harps held it at 3-2 for a long stretch and looked like they may hold on long enough but Dragons tie it up.
Extra time solves nothing and both teams go to PK's.
The difference was that Harps got saves from their 'keeps and Dragons did not.
Good game to watch....

Real Richmond-0
Club Inter-1 in PK's

Inter with a the best of the chances in this game but this one was not fun to watch. It felt like it would never end without PK's. Again, the difference was in goal. Inter has a great 'keeps in Rick and he is such a strong shot blocker that there was never any doubt that if it went to penos that he'd pull it out. Stopped 2 penos and got his hand on the one that beat him.

Good work by the referee's on the day...

BTW: This is all second hand info as I don't actually attend games. I'll just sit and wait for the referee's report...Wait...our refs don't actually submit anything. Looks like I'm fcuked...

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game to watch....

Would have been a great game to watch if Canucklehead could have stayed silent for more than a minute. You really do put the donkey from Shrek to shame.

Congrats to the Harps on their strong season. Hopefully you'll be able to draw enough bodies out for Provincials.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Harps. You guys put together a good team this year.
Good luck to the 3 teams going to the b cup.

Now that the season is over and the O35 div is likely a go, we need to make some changes to the divisions and get a more even number of teams throughout each division.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0