Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Senior Soccer League 2007-2008

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premiere division is down to 4-5 teams. There's going to have to be some creative thinking on the part of the league organizers to make things competitive this year.

Friday night games should benefit the local swilling holes.

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody know of any teams in the RSSL looking for players yet? I have looked on the website and there are only two teams, neither of them interest me. I have left the Ravens for personal reasons, and am hoping to hook up with a new team.

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have played against them and with a couple of them. I don't think I would make there team. Thanks for the information

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premiere division is down to 4-5 teams. There's going to have to be some creative thinking on the part of the league organizers to make things competitive this year.

Friday night games should benefit the local swilling holes.

Seems to be a no brainer with 42 teams in the first div, I'm sure a few will get promoted.

alf

Sep 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody know of any teams in the RSSL looking for players yet? I have looked on the website and there are only two teams, neither of them interest me. I have left the Ravens for personal reasons, and am hoping to hook up with a new team.

i'm in the same situation...just left my team
need a team for winter...wouldn't mind playing for Ravens...can i have any contact info???

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see the Dragons added David Griffith to their roster. Him and Kusch up front should be pretty much unstoppable in this league...

In another big-name RSSL signing, I notice Ante Up has Roman Tulis Jr. listed as their keeper. Good job by the All Blacks getting a little revenge from last year's cup loss and putting 2 past him!

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 3 Scores

Premier
ISSC Harps 1 - 2 Athletics "A"
All Blacks 0 - 4 IGM Dragons
DSBH Hounds 0 - 3 Ante Up

First Division
Subway 2 - 1 Club Ireland Celtic
Fury FC 1 - 2 Athletics "B"
Flying Beaver 2 - 2 A.V. United
Islanders 1 - 2 Ravens
Real Richmond 2 - 1 Oasis Telecom
Wanderers 3 - 3 Young Gunners

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Dragon's 1.5 year unbeaten streak got snapped last night vs. Athletics A in the semi-final of the Richmond League's fall cup.

Now I hear that the game is having to be replayed. Can anybody provide any insight? Was the field not lit to their satisfaction?

This should be good...

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletics A played an inelligible player. He got a red card on Sunday and played Tuesday.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletics A played an inelligible player. He got a red card on Sunday and played Tuesday.

That sounds more like something you guys would do.

Well at least now you'll have Kusch back for the re-rematch. No?

Warren should pat himself on the back for such a timely protest.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandcamp, we played on King George at 9:00 and both the lighting and the field itself were indeed crap. One of the six light standards was not working so play in that corner of the field was, well, difficult. However. both teams played under the same lights, so no issue.

No, Kusch will not be playing as he is still injured so, Tuna, your comment on the timelyness is unjustified.

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sounds more like something you guys would do.

Well at least now you'll have Kusch back for the re-rematch. No?

Warren should pat himself on the back for such a timely protest.

just taking a page out of the all-black handbook Mikey.

I'll be in Cleveland watching the Seahawks play on Sunday and will be in Pittsburgh for the Monday night game. Good luck Kurgan and the rest of the boys. Double quad and 28-0 dream are still alive.

Kuschy's off to South Africa with the national team so the league is safe from his two foot tackles. Hopefully he'll bring back some more game balls.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
1.5 years unbeaten? I recall them losing a lot in the RRSL this summer... 5 times in league play and of course in the cup final against the best football club in Richmond, the Hoops!

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just taking a page out of the all-black handbook Mikey.

I'll be in Cleveland watching the Seahawks play on Sunday and will be in Pittsburgh for the Monday night game. Good luck Kurgan and the rest of the boys. Double quad and 28-0 dream are still alive.

Kuschy's off to South Africa with the national team so the league is safe from his two foot tackles. Hopefully he'll bring back some more game balls.

Just trying to stir the pot, but without much success.

It just blows my mind that the Athletics would be dim enough to play a suspended player who only three days prior received a red against you guys.

Best of luck to you on Tuesday.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1.5 years unbeaten? I recall them losing a lot in the RRSL this summer.
Not our claim ;) We certainly tanked a few in the summer league :D

It just blows my mind that the Athletics would be dim enough to play a suspended player who only three days prior received a red against you guys.
In the Athletics defense, they thought they had permission to play the player.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0