Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Promotion and Relegation.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to say nice torn pants on the Aldergrove keeper. I was told he was the back up but come on, you play on a premier team(sorry ex-premier) buck up and buy some pants.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wanted to say Congrats to Surrey and welcome them to Premier. Maybe some of the guys will stay back but they will(just a hunch)field a Premier team and so they should. They have a great club system and plenty of good players to draw from. Haveing a Premier team in your club is what its all about.
Congrats again you Rangers

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats rangers hopefully you guys go up and stay up then hopefully we can get promotion next year and play you in the prem ;)

I think you, Mission have the best shot of promotion next year with the top 3 teams leaving Div. 1. If Alderhole keep the same team from Prem. which is doubtful they will obviously be tough to beat in Div. 1. Div. 1 just became a lot weaker division.

JTL

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, tough decision to make overall.........Dude and ghouse are right in that we should get SFC back in prem. with all the youth we have. Will they play considering there is a VMSL peg. prem, div 1 and now a div 2 team? Should we give the spot to the young lads that got relegated to div 2 in the VMSL and mix our team in with a nice feeder team? Who knows, we may just go up, pick up some guys and enjoy a more competitive season!?!?
That being said, during a stoppage a U21 team was walking behind the net and myself and a Aldy player overheard them asking if we were the masters finals. Ouch, that is a tough pill to swallow!
Perhaps we should start tryouts now!

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Peg wont be out looking to add a bunch of new youth. A few pick ups maybe...

Rangers shouldnt have any problems fielding a competitive side, it really would be a joke if you guys decided to stay in div.1

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, tough decision to make overall.........Dude and ghouse are right in that we should get SFC back in prem. with all the youth we have. Will they play considering there is a VMSL peg. prem, div 1 and now a div 2 team? Should we give the spot to the young lads that got relegated to div 2 in the VMSL and mix our team in with a nice feeder team? Who knows, we may just go up, pick up some guys and enjoy a more competitive season!?!?
That being said, during a stoppage a U21 team was walking behind the net and myself and a Aldy player overheard them asking if we were the masters finals. Ouch, that is a tough pill to swallow!
Perhaps we should start tryouts now!

I will just offer this...

With the youth you have, there is enough to direct / funnel players to one or the other, with the thought in mind of creating two strong teams. You have a strong nucleus of guys who will last another two/three years. With Ian in the pipes, you will be able to keep games close.

That being said, address coaching now, and player selection now.

Hope you do it. Good luck.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would you guys not go up?

Just to keep you fcuking whining about it for another 20 years. :D
Somethings never tire Girth. ;)

Congrats to the Young Guns.
I hope they/we do manage to pull this off as we've failed a couple of times in the early years.

It would be nice for our club but we would need to add depth all over the shop on our teams.
Beef up the #1 team, our team (Masters) and also maybe the Strikers too and ya never know.
A club system works and we have the tools to do it.

Congrats boys on never quitting and getting some deserved recognition in the end.

Cheers,
RF

PS - Was nice seeing Ian stopping those PKs.
3 out of 5? Fcuking magic...
The most underrated goalkeeper in the FVSL and it was nice to see him pull off that feat once again.
Seen it once, seen it a hundred times, and he is the real deal baby.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think that surrey's decision on accepting the premier spot or not should have been made before this promotion/relegation game even took place.

if you don't want the spot let the 3rd place div 1 team play aldergrove for it.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS - Was nice seeing Ian stopping those PKs.
3 out of 5? Fcuking magic...
The most underrated goalkeeper in the FVSL and it was nice to see him pull off that feat once again.
Seen it once, seen it a hundred times, and he is the real deal baby.

Actually he saved 3 / 4 !! With fingertips on the only one that got by.

There is a reason why he has something crazy like 18 clean sheets in the last two seasons. :eek: Imagine if IJ could bring his smokes into the net with him. :eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So step up and stop being a bunch of pussies.

Sounds like the other Div. 1 teams don't want to see you boys next year, to tough of a game.

I think there are lots of good players in the SFC system to have two Premier teams (VMSL and FVSL), if there is a div. 1 team for both, then you can bring players up, plus I think a few of the Masters boys could help out from time to time, some of you guys allready look like Masters anyway, rught Steppy.

Well done on the Promotion, great job in the PK's StoneWall.

hos

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like the other Div. 1 teams don't want to see you boys next year, to tough of a game.

hos

Actually, we have never had a problem with the Rangers beating them twice in the last two years. It is a matter of principle - I think that any team past or present that doesn't take promotion when having earned it is disrespectful to the league and the other teams, it is also embarrassing and says a lot about a club. Furthermore, we won't be beating the young Rangers next year whether they stay or not - we will be moving on to beating the old fellas.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree it deffinitely rocks the boat, so far as trying to allign the divisions. Arroyo made the point that perhaps the Rangers should have been forced to make their intentions or not before the playoff, thus giving 3rd a shot at it. Still bucks what is intended to be a clear, concise promotion / regulation system.

If they run the club as a true club should be, there should be way to get it done.

Again, congrats.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually he saved 3 / 4 !! With fingertips on the only one that got by.

There is a reason why he has something crazy like 18 clean sheets in the last two seasons. :eek: Imagine if IJ could bring his smokes into the net with him. :eek:

19 clean sheets, get it right damn you:D In the last 2 years league games:

36 games played
22 goals against
19 shutouts

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0