Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Promotion and Relegation.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guaranted win or not it is Mission that have their own fate in their hands. Mission runs the table and they are second.

Surrey win their last game and Mission doesn't run the table they win.

Surrey tie or lose and it is wide open. Then if Dewdney win their last 2 and they are in unless TWU wins their last 2. Also Aldergrove can win their last 2 and finish second if Mission or Dewd or TWU don't win out.

Prediction is for TWU and Dewdney to finish in a tie for second with TWU winning based on head to head record. Mission to finish 3rd with Surrey a very close 4th blaming it all on the Anti-Rangers conspiracy that is becoming obvious over the last few weeks. First the fix was in with the Cup loss the other day and now a fall from 2nd spot in the 1st div that was put in motion but a missed call in the 16th game of the season.

Go Dewdney! Dewndey has a 2 games against 2nd place contenders, Mission and Aldergrove. The relevant standings may come down to the last game of the season OR Surrey can get it sorted and end the speculation.

2 good looking games this weekend. Someone start a Game of Week:

TWU 3 Rangers 0
Aldergrove 1-Dewd 3

Making the following weekend very interesting for everyone except the Rangers.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I honestly think Mission will end up in 2nd this year. MB10 is back in the fold, they don't have the suspension problems anymore, so I see them winning out the year.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missions Goalie(who played well vs us) got a red card at the end of the game for not shakeing the refs hand. So their suspention troubles are back. They also took several yellows which may effect them as well.
On the hand shake card, its not that he didnt shake the refs hand its how he didnt shake the refs hand..he went up and shook the linesmen hand and then put his hand up and pulled it away as you would do to your nephew when playing 'hi 5 on the side to late'
Not saying its worth a red or not..just telling what I saw.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missions Goalie(who played well vs us) got a red card at the end of the game for not shakeing the refs hand. So their suspention troubles are back. They also took several yellows which may effect them as well.
On the hand shake card, its not that he didnt shake the refs hand its how he didnt shake the refs hand..he went up and shook the linesmen hand and then put his hand up and pulled it away as you would do to your nephew when playing 'hi 5 on the side to late'
Not saying its worth a red or not..just telling what I saw.

That was our back up goalie. Our starter is still working his way back in after an injury. Won't lose anyone to yellows. Were still good.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
just looked at the schedule and it says the playoff game is just a one off not a home/away thing. is it fair that if we finish 2nd its in mission lol? Also i think if we beat dewdney, and the dynamo who are both gonna be tough games we will have enough confidence and not be incosistant to beat aldergrove. If we don't win i predict surrey keep 2nd with dewdney 3rd, then us, twu, and aldergrove following. what a finish to a season eh?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just looked at the schedule and it says the playoff game is just a one off not a home/away thing. is it fair that if we finish 2nd its in mission lol? Also i think if we beat dewdney, and the dynamo who are both gonna be tough games we will have enough confidence and not be incosistant to beat aldergrove. If we don't win i predict surrey keep 2nd with dewdney 3rd, then us, twu, and aldergrove following. what a finish to a season eh?

And who would have thought the game against us could come back to haunt you guys. Tough run to the end for all teams with a shot at #2.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And who would have thought the game against us could come back to haunt you guys. Tough run to the end for all teams with a shot at #2.

if we finish within 2 points our biggest regret will be allowing geu to come back from being 3-1 down with less than 10 mins left. that tie could have cost us big time. you guys outplayed us that day, the geu game we was not outplayed.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Concentrate on just finishing well.
I said earlier you wouldnt crack the top 7.
You guys are about to prove me wrong.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Rangers and happy hunting as I hope you do well in your 1 off vs Aldergrove/NDLions.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth,

Decision's not made ... have to consult our respected elders on how to proceed (RF, Coach, Silverfox). ;)

Nice to knock off a premier side (again??).

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
my legs are tired, and only from driving to mission. Good god, when is that bridge finished. And bollocks is right, no word on whether were going up or down. Nice to win to have the decision.........

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Rangers. The team that wins promotion should be forced to take the position and if they don't want it they lose the position they left behind. That is the only way a league can be successful otherwise your best teams never end up in premier. I think the Rangers would finish between 5th and 8th in premier and do much better than Aldergrove did so step up and take the position - add a few more players and finish 3rd or 4th.

JTL

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the faithful peanut gallery chimes in again ... :wa:

What matters to us is SFC Rangers 2 for 2 today with both us and our Masters with the big W.

Decisions later ...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done you fat bastards! Hope the club chooses to put a team up there.

And...tell me Z scored...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0