Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Promotion and Relegation.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really hope the Rangers make some move as they all are great guys and have some great talent (still) and there are so many young great players in thier area who should be playing up and representing that area.

ghouse,

Good call on being able to draw more players - you're definitely bang on there. As for younger talent from our area / club ... most of our youth (who can play the level) typically end up in College.

The others ... well check out our VMSL Div 1 team - ICST Pegasus. They ran the table in Div 1. 18-0-0 with 66 GF and 7 GA. That's almost 4 goals a game with 11 shutouts. Automatic promotion to VMSL Premier. Dude should know quite a few of these guys. ;)

Us Rangers are pretty much a bunch of mates who've all played FVSL Premier or in the VMSL for many years ... similar to Dewd Utd really.

We're just getting older, fatter, slower etc. I think we only have two guys in their 20's and one of those is Hatman. But he's getting fatter too LOL.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for that Moody - GEU game last year, didn't Port Moody start the game with only 9 guys? I think they didn't even field a full squad for the playdown.

No wonder they lost to GEU Prem last year. :rolleyes:

Nope they had a full squad, even went up 1-0 early but we potted 2 near the end of the half. Glad we won that game or maybe the GEU re-build wouldn't have happened.

cascadesoccerhappytohaveaseasonwithoutarelegationmatch :wa:

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No it was GEU who were short,,all their guys were in Vegas.

they had 5 call up's from the cobra's to field i think 12 / 13 guys A.J. scored the first and i think massimo got the second but what did happen was the u/21 final was on at the same time and port moody diddnt have their usual call ups to rely on.:cool:

warmbencher

Sep 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
out of the 4 teams competing for 2nd, i would like to see mission do well as i thought they played the best against us despite their inconsistency this season....maybe they just need incentive to do well?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The others ... well check out our VMSL Div 1 team - ICST Pegasus. They ran the table in Div 1. 18-0-0 with 66 GF and 7 GA. That's almost 4 goals a game with 11 shutouts. Automatic promotion to VMSL Premier. Dude should know quite a few of these guys. ;)

I was going to ask you about that...Costly and the boys? That is one hell of an impressive record. Good on 'em.

What is w/ the "ICST" tag? There is also a Surrey FC team sitting bottom of the table in the other Div. 1 group.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was going to ask you about that...Costly and the boys? That is one hell of an impressive record. Good on 'em.

What is w/ the "ICST" tag? There is also a Surrey FC team sitting bottom of the table in the other Div. 1 group.

It's from the merger at the start of the year. The Surrey FC team was the players who didn't make the "A" team (ISCT Peg).

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah Costley, Powell, Sugars, Fiddler, Greener plus Reedie coaching. We'll see how it plays out for next year. Should be interesting with that spot back in the club!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the rangers falling to Dewd Utd today that puts a tight last few weeks for the playoff promotion game. This is whats left for games.

Rangers (32 pts) vs TWU (28 pts)

TWU (28 pts) vs GEU Knights (9 pts) and Rangers (32 pts)

Aldergrove Warriors (28pts) vs Dewd Utd (28 pts) and PAU Select (19 pts)

Mission (26pts) vs LUFC Dynamo (27pts) and Aldergrove Utd (7pts) and Dewd Utd (28pts)

If the Rangers can beat TWU they pretty much have locked up the promotion spot unless Mission wins their remaining three and then they would be tied with 35 pts and I believe would get the promotion spot due to the head to head win vs rangers. This is what a season should look like at the end stretch :wa:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Us loseing to the Lions made the Premier religation race a little interesting. Aldergrove must beat GEU in their last game of the season (or tie) to avoid the religation/promotion game vs the second place div 1 team. If they can gain at least 1 point, the Lions will have to battle it out to stay up.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm biased, but hope the Lions stay up! They've had an up and down season like all of ND this year, but shocked if we don't have some representation up there next year.

Especially after hearing about teams that may or may not have beat them that I think are a lil over-rated. (But who am I to speak!)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the rangers falling to Dewd Utd today that puts a tight last few weeks for the playoff promotion game. This is whats left for games.

Rangers (32 pts) vs TWU (28 pts)

TWU (28 pts) vs GEU Knights (9 pts) and Rangers (32 pts)

Aldergrove Warriors (28pts) vs Dewd Utd (28 pts) and PAU Select (19 pts)

Mission (26pts) vs LUFC Dynamo (27pts) and Aldergrove Utd (7pts) and Dewd Utd (28pts)

If the Rangers can beat TWU they pretty much have locked up the promotion spot unless Mission wins their remaining three and then they would be tied with 35 pts and I believe would get the promotion spot due to the head to head win vs rangers. This is what a season should look like at the end stretch :wa:

you also forgot dewd untd if they win their last 2 games they finish 2nd, they probally have the best chance, followed by us, then aldergrove. I think sfc rangers have just cost themselves a shot a promotion. Cascade i gotta agree on the way this season is ending is how it should be.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
you also forgot dewd untd if they win their last 2 games they finish 2nd, they probally have the best chance, followed by us, then aldergrove. I think sfc rangers have just cost themselves a shot a promotion. Cascade i gotta agree on the way this season is ending is how it should be.

Yep, you're absolutley right Dewd Utd is still in the running.

Dewd Utd (28pts) vs Rangers (32pts) and Aldergrove Warriors (28pts)

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a rumour floating around that Sundowner FC is set to join the stables of the North delta Lions as an afilliate.

Coachless

Nov 26, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z should have made it a "guaranteed win night." Now your going to have to listen to Dewdney remind you every week of how you shite the bed when all you had to do was win to seal ur spot.... hmmm sounds kind of familliar, doesn't it?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts