Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Promotion and Relegation.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think if the current system allows for decision to be made - you take your time and make it as it suits the team and the club. I think if you finished third you should try harder to win 1st or 2nd the next year so you control your options, instead of hanging around waiting for scraps.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Furthermore, we won't be beating the young Rangers next year whether they stay or not - we will be moving on to beating the old fellas.

JTL

Oh, we wolcome the challenge of you "young" old fellas coming into the league, it has gotten a little boring beating up on just GEU on that side of the river.

Where and what night will you boys be playing next year? Nice to add a few more teams to the league.

hos

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Once again we have never had a problem scoring on this keeper, whatever his name is. I think we popped 3 by him last year in one game.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think if the current system allows for decision to be made - you take your time and make it as it suits the team and the club. I think if you finished third you should try harder to win 1st or 2nd the next year so you control your options, instead of hanging around waiting for scraps.

Totally. The current system allows the decision to be placed / made in the club's hands in a timeframe that hamstrings the league.

Maybe after this one they can revise their constitution to make it more user friendly for them to plan their scheds / tables for the next season.

If I were the Rangers, likely I'd be taking my time now too.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, we wolcome the challenge of you "young" old fellas coming into the league, it has gotten a little boring beating up on just GEU on that side of the river.

Where and what night will you boys be playing next year? Nice to add a few more teams to the league.

hos

Those years of ties and 1 goal wins must have taken alot out of you.:rolleyes:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

hos

We will be playing Friday nights most likely and I am not at liberty to say where we will be playing at this time but it may involve a club with a premier team with 3 or 4 eligible players.

JTL

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arroyo made the point that perhaps the Rangers should have been forced to make their intentions or not before the playoff, thus giving 3rd a shot at it.

I guess there's a whole lot of merit to that point.

JTL's was more cnutish ;) using words like disrespectful and embarrassing which I'm not sure is fair as no one, be our club or anyone else, would intend to fcuk it up.
The boys wouldn't have gone this far unless thier intention was to pull it off.

My two bits,
RF

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess there's a whole lot of merit to that point.

JTL's was more cnutish ;) using words like disrespectful and embarrassing which I'm not sure is fair as no one, be our club or anyone else, would intend to fcuk it up.
The boys wouldn't have gone this far unless thier intention was to pull it off.

My two bits,
RF

Well you have fukced it up before and are about to again. Way to go.

JTL

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played and intended to win to HAVE the choice, do what is best for the club................thus have to look at ALL the options. The flip side is to go up and be unprepared, lose games and make the TOP league look foolish as well as the club. What do you think about that JTL?
Options and informed decisions will be made for what is best for everyone, do you really want to see another weak team in Prem.? I hope we DO fit the prem. spot into a feeder system to make masters, Prem, div 1....etc all the better. I want to see a strong Prem. division throughout, not just the usual 4-5 good and the rest weak.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll admit that it is very strange for a team to win the div and not move up? How many times have you guys done this? Obviously if you're able to win the league thru the years you can take the step and survive!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played and intended to win to HAVE the choice, do what is best for the club................thus have to look at ALL the options. The flip side is to go up and be unprepared, lose games and make the TOP league look foolish as well as the club. What do you think about that JTL?

I think it is cowardly. How can the league get stronger if the best Div. 1 teams don't want to move up. The league should force your hand and if not start over in Div. 3.

JTL

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it is cowardly. The league should force your hand and if not start over in Div. 3.

JTL

Cowardly. wow, funny. Good one. I think your posts are weakening, what else do you have. Making the league better is going to happen how? by sending teams to div. 3? Nice arguement.
As for our decision, it will be our clubs/teams decision based on what is best for our club/team. We are still part of a CLUB and don't try to jump ship yearly, we need to consider everyone involved out of respect to a CLUB.
I'm done defending a decision not made. O the drama..........

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
But seeing as you are getting older as a group, it would be nice to be able to leave the club a premier side.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow JTL you really have a hard-on for us Rangers and that Premier spot.

Isn't it time you guys joined yet another club? :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0