Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Royals 3-0 N.D. Sundowners.

poco is a good team that runs alot, and subs 3-6 guys at a time. we had 8 guys 20 minutes before kick off. poco was a completely beatable team if we had played to our so called potenial. then threw nothing new at us but give them credit they ran hard until the end. we just didnt show up in any way shape or form. this has truely been a shocking season for us and this game was a nice exclimaiton point on it. A chance to advance into the next round agaisn't a team we felt was beatable and we shyte the bed big time. someone shoot me, is this season freaking over with yet?.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 2- Titans 0

Chippy game, our captain got his leg broken real bad in the first few minutes...put a damper on the game...hope he recovers soon!

Chippy game, on both sides. We dominated the game and the scoreline should have been 4 or 5 zero...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh man I hope he will be OK. That really sucks. Never nice to hear that from anyone.
Are you sure its broken? Accident? Card?

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh man I hope he will be OK. That really sucks. Never nice to hear that from anyone.
Are you sure its broken? Accident? Card?
kevin is our best defender,captain and the mvp for guildford united for the past three years and as most of you who have played against him would know he is just a player who works hard and play with class.He was on a run and got tackled from a awkward angle and it looked like a harmless tackle but unfortunately he came out of it with a broken tibia and fibia......This man is a peer fcuking warrior, after he got tackled he hit the turf and looked over at me and asked for a sub without saying ouch even as his tibia ripped through his skin..

We will miss him on the pitch greatly and wish him a safe & fast recovery ..

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats with the Sikh team finally decieding to play football there kick in run is working or is it there tall weiner who crys all game taking control ?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
knights -0 - athletica 6 or 7

We went with the intimidating 3-3-1 formation until another injury in the 5th minute, finished the game with a 4-1-1. injuries, suspensions, and flakes have ended our cup run.

kris_p_bacon

Jan 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
nomads beat Poco in pk's

what to say, first of all, this is not a div3 team (I believe they hadn't lost all year). They would be a strong div2 team IMO. They started off pretty quick and as per usual, us nomads started off slow. We then started to control the game, missing our chances all over the place. we go up 1-0 before half. Start of the sencond half, we come out flying, and they seemed to be a little tired. Again, we missed a boatful of chances to end the game. They started to push near the end of the game and were awarded a pk after terrible marking in the box with a free kick just outside. PK's Never seen a comeback like we did. we go 1st and miss, they score, we miss again, they hit the post. we score, they score. its now 2-1 them......we miss, they have a chance to win. Housearrest comes up huge. we score, housearrest come up huge again. 6th shooter, we score, HA saves 3rd in a row to win it for us. UNREAL

they were so angry, bunch of sore losers (not all of them, there were some good guys). things were so heated we didn't even shake hands. they couldn't handle losing. we move on thanks to the heroics of Housearrest

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I really enjoyed playing the Nomads, lots of fun. I thought our center mid and center backs played unreal. Our keeper was awsome and kept us in there. I was the one fouled in the box, wow my ankle hurts, but it was worth it. We had three chances to win in the shootout but we couldn't finish them. Fun game. Sorry about the end but your #2 ran by us fingering us laughing, as you can imagine a few of our guys didn't like that. :)

Anyways I look forward to playing team like this next year.

kris_p_bacon

Jan 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
if he did finger you, there was no need for sure. your goalie was a little unclassy too, maybe thats why he did it. either way, it was a spirited game, emotions were high. good luck next year, you guys will do fine in div2

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
kevin is our best defender,captain and the mvp for guildford united for the past three years and as most of you who have played against him would know he is just a player who works hard and play with class.He was on a run and got tackled from a awkward angle and it looked like a harmless tackle but unfortunately he came out of it with a broken tibia and fibia......This man is a peer fcuking warrior, after he got tackled he hit the turf and looked over at me and asked for a sub without saying ouch even as his tibia ripped through his skin..

We will miss him on the pitch greatly and wish him a safe & fast recovery ..

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to him from all of us....

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya that was an insanely tight all around game from both teams. Both with chances, both missing or getting saved. I felt we were a bit unlucky for not winning in regulation, but credit to poco for never giving up. But I couldn't let our team go out like that. Had to step up to the plate and do what I had to to keep this run going. Been playing hurt all year to be cup ready and I won't let my team go out like that.

Hope we see you guys next year in our div.

Ps. Told you I wouldn't let in 5 goals ;)

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners 2-0 over GEU Pumas. Just wore them down, scored 2 in the second and had a couple more chances. Only chances they had were when we coughed up the ball being lazy on the back line... gotta get off these crappy grass fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0