Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeezaypmg

Aug 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe if there was a div 5 westcoast would MAYBE be able to make it past the first round of cup, but hey anything anybody ever says will ever shut this guy up

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A highlight and a lowlight for you.

I'm not really sure whether or not you think that this is a put down?!? It definitely is a low point in our team's history losing to westcoast and I am glad it is a highlight for you.:wa: And I do agree with jdeezaypmg. Although I am sure westcoast will be begging at the FVSL office door again this year when they go down... "please let us stay up just one more year, I promise this time we wont suck"!!!

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
took in most of the second half of Westcoast v SFC Peg Impact and saw the PK's between Pylons and Cloverdale Cannons.

Westcoast got really unlucky with a poor PK call in my opinion... WC player slides last ditch and gets his foot on the ball which goes wide and Peg player goes down, pk call, no card... Final was 1-0 Peg.

Otherwise the game was pretty much even with Peg having the better chances.

Cannons won in PK's over Pylons.

Yea man Pks is a ****ing really gay way to loose in a cup game.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hjorth Turf. We have never played at this park. The map shows 104ave and 148st.
Is it a new park? Turf as it reads? Condition of the field? changerooms?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

i see grass and police:eek:

your trip to surrey should be a safe one, and i dont think u need to worry about mr base coming close to u guys and locking u up

Attachments

• 20089026.jpg
    20089026.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 79

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Change rooms are still being built on this brand new turf field.

Ghouse take the freeway to 176th and head south till you reach the blue house and turn left. Drive through the farmers field till you get to the back fence. park.:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see BC United has signed a few more X ACBCers...whats that 5 of you now.
LOL good for you, should make your team stronger for sure in your push for promotion.
If they show up...That was the poblem we had with a few of those boys..Starters for sure, Make sure you go and pick them up..and collect the kits after every game.
Or your in for a long game of hide and seek.
Its also going to make for a fun game in 2 weeks. :)

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see BC United has signed a few more X ACBCers...whats that 5 of you now.
LOL good for you, should make your team stronger for sure in your push for promotion.
If they show up...That was the poblem we had with a few of those boys..Starters for sure, Make sure you go and pick them up..and collect the kits after every game.
Or your in for a long game of hide and seek.
Its also going to make for a fun game in 2 weeks. :)

Hahah LOL :D Yeah...it's a Reunion. :) and the hits keep on coming. :) :wa::bronco:

No they are pretty committed to club/team. Been showing up to all the important games and practices. But they are all starters that's for sure.

Yeah, i see that still got the ACBC gear too :D, Hoodie and Bag. I was waiting for them to pull out the ACBC pocket comb at some point. LOL. If you need them back, you can collect next Sunday though.

With promotion though i think were gonna need some help from Guildford FC and Titans this weekend, or Vault beating Cloverdale, but with the Super Bowl Sunday game, attendance maybe an issue there. We'll see what happens. Cloverdale maybe the team that is short that day. But Vault shouldn't count themselves out, if they beat Cloverdale, they are right back in the promotion race.

I see you also have a Pakenheim Cup game as well on Sunday, are you and Mark going to split the games, whose taking which game? Is Mark starting for the Div.2. :) He wasn't bad in Left back in the Inter ICFS game.

Anyways, should be a fun game next week that's for sure.

Cheers.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were comeing to both. I will leave early to get ready for the Pak...The field we play on is close to the Hwy so it shouldnt take to long to get to BLSCW from there. Plus the Premier team plays some lower div 1 Peace Arch team so as long as Im there before kickoff with the gear we should be ok. Mark will follow as soon as the game is over and should make it a few minutes after kickoff. Actually all the guys are driveing over after our game.
Cant wait . Will be a fun day.

I just looked at your divisional standings..If you win your last 2 games you have a great chance of promotion. The Clones have to win all 3 and Cloverdale has to win thier last 2.
1 loss or tie out of those last 5 games is very likely, You tie in points with either and your through because of your great goals for.
So just win your last 2.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were comeing to both. I will leave early to get ready for the Pak...The field we play on is close to the Hwy so it shouldnt take to long to get to BLSCW from there. Plus the Premier team plays some lower div 1 Peace Arch team so as long as Im there before kickoff with the gear we should be ok. Mark will follow as soon as the game is over and should make it a few minutes after kickoff. Actually all the guys are driveing over after our game.
Cant wait . Will be a fun day.

I just looked at your divisional standings..If you win your last 2 games you have a great chance of promotion. The Clones have to win all 3 and Cloverdale has to win thier last 2.
1 loss or tie out of those last 5 games is very likely, You tie in points with either and your through because of your great goals for.
So just win your last 2.
i'm quite sure tie breakers are head to head first then goals......

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just looked it up and you are correct.
So Cheeseburger..just win your last 2 and have faith. Im sure you will get promoted.
Your record will be pretty dam good and there is always someone who does not want promotion and or a team in div 2 may fold.
Im sure you will get in from the work your doing to strengthen your team. The league notices that and doesnt want to hold a team back if your record is good but you just missed out by a hair. If a space opens up that is...And there always is a spaces opening up for some reason or another.
Win your last 2.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0