Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeez i was just being positive here, but hasn't anyone heard of improving your team. If you are Div.1 you got to be getting ready for Premier. Div.2 getting ready for Div.1 and Div.3 getting ready for Div.2. If a team is serious for promotion and to win things that's how you got to approach things. That's how i approached this year with BC United. We lost to the Clones first game pretty badly, then made some changes then beat them in our last game in which i felt we dominated most of that game. Obviously not the same thing,but same mentality.

But whatever if teams/players don't have that mentality then ok you all have a point and you have no chance of winning anything and i'm also in agreeance as well. For the money it costs to play in this league, if it's not about the trophies and so on, don't know why people bother.

centreback

Oct 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting to note that the legendary mr. ghouse became legendary by being a maverick and doing exactly what n10h is suggesting. ie. having a huge vision and then the guts to follow up on it. however his only comment about others following his lead are "lol"....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting to note that the legendary mr. ghouse became legendary by being a maverick and doing exactly what n10h is suggesting. ie. having a huge vision and then the guts to follow up on it. however his only comment about others following his lead are "lol"....

He's realistic. If a div.1 team won the Pak final it would be a MAJOR upset. And everyone knows that.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeez i was just being positive here, but hasn't anyone heard of improving your team. If you are Div.1 you got to be getting ready for Premier. Div.2 getting ready for Div.1 and Div.3 getting ready for Div.2. If a team is serious for promotion and to win things that's how you got to approach things. That's how i approached this year with BC United. We lost to the Clones first game pretty badly, then made some changes then beat them in our last game in which i felt we dominated most of that game. Obviously not the same thing,but same mentality.

But whatever if teams/players don't have that mentality then ok you all have a point and you have no chance of winning anything and i'm also in agreeance as well. For the money it costs to play in this league, if it's not about the trophies and so on, don't know why people bother.

don't get me wrong mr. hamburglar, It's got nothing to do with positive attitude. I was just being realistic. Not to say that a few of the mentioned teams could make a bit of a run, but judging from past div2 promotions and how they faired, I'd say its a little farfetched. (senitnel the exception)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0