Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Nice draw Inter
No it's gonna be a tough game. I've played against Abby united countless times, plus they beat what was pretty much the last year mission div 1 team. I dono how they played against you guys this past weekend but it can't of been there best game. Either or I have to agree with the previous comment about the gunners vs acbc game being the best game of the round and the nomads, young guns will be just as entertaining IMO.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No it's gonna be a tough game. I've played against Abby united countless times, plus they beat what was pretty much the last year mission div 1 team. I dono how they played against you guys this past weekend but it can't of been there best game. Either or I have to agree with the previous comment about the gunners vs acbc game being the best game of the round and the nomads, young guns will be just as entertaining IMO.

I was joking. they beat the Miners (my team) 3-1. I wasn't there. my team mates said they're good but a better (then the Miners) would beat them.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitty meeting ACBC so early in the cup, definate knock on the random draws, After going to the 9th round of pks last year in the final, this should be a cracker of a match for sure. Might as well just award the cup after this match :D

Any reason were playing out in Newton Saturday night?

Testastretta

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitty meeting ACBC so early in the cup, definate knock on the random draws, After going to the 9th round of pks last year in the final, this should be a cracker of a match for sure. Might as well just award the cup after this match :D

Had to happen sooner or later! Why waste time, I don't think either team would be satisfied with 2nd place anyways.

How does the random draw work? Are ppl able to view the live draw in person? And Newton...???

Should definitely be a solid match. Many Gunners players from last years cup final on the div.2 team or did the majority move up to div.1?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's quite the bold statement to make. There's no doubt that acbc and gunners are great teams, but to say just give the winner of this game the cup is absurd. Anything can happen on any given day. Gotta play them out

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's quite the bold statement to make. There's no doubt that acbc and gunners are great teams, but to say just give the winner of this game the cup is absurd. Anything can happen on any given day. Gotta play them out

I was taking the piss... Last year after Sentinel lost to ACBC in extra time in the semi-final, many posters were saying the tourny was pretty much over, that the semi should have been the final, and that the gunners didn't stand a chance.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok true, i remember that, but that was the semis, with only 2 teams left. This is the sweet 16, so making that comment now is a little different cause after this weeks game, there are still 8 teams with 3 games to play. Anything can happen in 3 games.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree with house you gotta play them out anything could happen,But its shitty to play such strong team so early in the cup no one wants the season to end early

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 4-0 over Sikh in the 40th min, Sikh keeper has had enough and leaves. After much confusion, the rest of Sikh walk off the field.

Game over

On side a note, no game balls went missing.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Nomads..

Sikh keeper walks off the field and quits..I thought he was changeing his boots or something...No excuse for that...he must have wanted to be somewhere else before the game started and when they were down he desided to quit...ridiculas.
Guildford well done.

ACBC 1-0 over Pt Moody.
Good game..actually a bit of a battle for the first half.
Second half we pullled away..crossbar and a sitter in the 6 humped over the bar.
Drew heads in a corner with 3 min to play.
No real threats from them. our keeper never had to make a save. couple crosses he had to get up for,but that was about it. They do have a good team. Moody always does.
Seems they like to work the ball in the air from corners and set pieces. We were lucky they never really connected off of any. They did have a breakaway early first half where our defender grabbed him and the ref blew the fowl and awarded a card...but the guy should have been left to play on as he was in alone ...lucky us there forsure....Na Hugo would have saved it..LOL...
Good game Moody.
See ya in the Provincials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0