Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am gonna play in the middle of the park so i can follow you around razzle dazzle!!!

Sounds brilliant Knobski! As I mentioned earlier, I am bringing the edge back into my game that has been lacking lately, so by the time we play you again I should be ready to go! Ask the No. 5 how his shin felt on Sunday evening.

Try and stay on your feet ok?

Daz:D

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dazza
Sounds brilliant Knobski! As I mentioned earlier, I am bringing the edge back into my game that has been lacking lately, so by the time we play you again I should be ready to go! Ask the No. 5 how his shin felt on Sunday evening.

Try and stay on your feet ok?

Daz:D

soUNDS LIKE A THREAT TO ME:eek: :eek: :p :p
Who cares if you are ready or not,the game will go on!!
Edge shmedge whatever:rolleyes: go see azzi i am sure he can give you pointers,at the rate you are going now!!!i think you may be able to run the flag on the sidelines and be a ref helper.
I have a better idea,how about you ask no5 yourself how his shin feel:p

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have one new signing that you will notice right away, but we had a couple of regulars out of the lineup for the first game that are back, as well.

As for marking me, maybe on corner kicks, but you might want to try someone a bit taller. As CF found out, you don't usually mark another team's centre back with a tiny player.

I'll be wearing #4, perhaps resting my gamey leg again on the outside.

Unfortunate about the streak having to start again so soon...

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
colemanj,

Who was the guy that scored your first goal (header) against Cliff Avenue? That was a sweet goal. Was that you?

NO2

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The points should be given to the Lomas. If it wasn't there fault for the game being called, they shouldn't be punished.

I hope we can start talking about something more interesting now, like what happens when you show up 10 minutes late for a tackle? Anybody other than Lean know.

crnogorski fudbaler
Why don't you just Quote the sentences you want to use. Instead of the whole reply, Please

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by colemanj

Unfortunate about the streak having to start again so soon...

Just because the league awarded the Muckerlomas 3 points, it doesn't mean the streak is over.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, I was the hapless sod sitting injured on the sidelines. I went in up front with 10 minutes left and came out again as soon as we scored (from Mario batting it away from my head to another's foot).

Jinky, you're a cruel man. They should be able to have as many streaks as they like.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,

Please refrain from posting anything to do with your team fundraiser. This is not the place for it, nor do you have the necessary permissions to do so in the area it is allowed.

You can PM me for more info if you like.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fundraisers

Can only be advertised on TTP if you are holding them at Kelly O'Bryans, La Rocca, or Pro-Am Sports.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fundraiser?

I thought beers and food was on Larsson & the AFC boys. A pre-emptive thank-you for the cake walk to premier.

:rolleyes:

NO2:D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bollocks......

Can only be advertised on TTP if you are holding them at Kelly O'Bryans, La Rocca, or Pro-Am Sports.

Rubbish. It's not fcuking rocket science and Regs has said, time and time again, that all that's required for anyone to post anything they like is to become a Premium Member. $35 a year ain't a lot of money though, in fairness, it might be for you. Unlucky.

Perspective: $35 wouldn't even cover a third of the price of one of the dinner settings at the reception to Dazza and NO2's impending wedding. They're going big and best of luck to them, why shouldn't they? You can't put a price on happiness.

There are so many tight cnuts on this site, some of whom are already Premium Members but that's another story. Do you think TTP doesn't cost anything to run? Keeping me in fine wine and cigarillos puts Regs back $1,000 a year alone.

Bless him.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon, Sneds, stop being a cnut. There aren't many rules on TTP apart from not advertising things when you're not a Premium Member, hating the Meralomas, and knowing the Rangers are the finest side in Scotland...........

I'm sure someone will show up to dance to Justin with you.

If you wear your best frock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0