Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CF,

do you actually know what happened? It looks like you guys have been credited with a win over AFC. Score shows up now as 1-0 for Serbia. It also looks like AFC have had some points deducted. Seven wins equals 21 points and they have just 19 in the standings?

Larrson?

Toze

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Toze
CF,

do you actually know what happened? It looks like you guys have been credited with a win over AFC. Score shows up now as 1-0 for Serbia. It also looks like AFC have had some points deducted. Seven wins equals 21 points and they have just 19 in the standings?

Larrson?

Toze

:wa: :wa: W.O.W kkkkkoooooooooollllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!
not only do were the only ones to not get scored on but now we beat them ????
What's this league come to;) ?
oh well,time to move onto this weekend action.So any predictions other than the sikh to win you think??

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CF,

other than "WOW KEWL"... is there a reason you know off as to why this change in scoreline happened.

That would be like so totally mega cool if you could.

Toze

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Toze
CF,

other than "WOW KEWL"... is there a reason you know off as to why this change in scoreline happened.

That would be like so totally mega cool if you could.

Toze

i AM off to apologize to the coach of afc!!!then i may tell you why and what happened if i get back here safely.So wish me luck and away i go.....I would not want the coach to be very angry with us when we play tham again.That would just be wrong!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toze,

I get the feeling you're not going to get an answer from Webster's. My guess is that it is just a mistake. I've seen it happen a few times in the past and this is more than likely a mistake that will be fixed once brought to the webmaster's attention.

Captain

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Toze,

I get the feeling you're not going to get an answer . My guess is that it is just a mistake.

Captain

Captain i gotta go .......................i cant hold it anymore... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
i guess we will wait to see then ...........................................?:rolleyes:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok well where do i start.First we lost 3 pionts because we had a ineligible player on our team list even though he did not play.Serbs saw that and protested because this guy made a difference in the outcome from the sidelines.Cf yes our team is mad which is not such a bad thing for us but a fcuking terrible thing for everyone else .In turn what has happened has lit a fire under us and now we are going to hammer teams with no mercy.This is so typical of canadian soccer with the likes of the league executives and other teams( ie:serbs) if u can't beat them then use politics or other means to come on top.Hey cf have the points if u guys really need them to stay up cause that is the only way u'll beat us.Can't wait till will play u guys again,YOU guys wil probably come out trying to hit us and all that but at the end of the day the score will be fcuking enormous.Also with us loosing the points we really care less cause we know were going to win the league,imperial cup , provincials and you all can say ya right but at the end of the day you guys ill be the ones eating there words.I would like to talk more about the league decision but who know what they will try next with the godfather at the helm.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,

I'm sorry but I have to take you to task on this one:

This is so typical of canadian soccer with the likes of the league executives and other teams( ie:serbs) if u can't beat them then use politics or other means to come on top

Like including illegal players in your match day squad?

Come on mate, you of all teams should not have to play illegal players to win this season.

Daz:rolleyes:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
he was illegal because he had not paid his $10 suspension fee from last year and did not know.I guess AZZI really needs extra value meal.Plus it was our back-up keeper that used to play for the serbs.Wonder what the motive was.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I want to know is, how the hell did the Serbs find out this player was illegal? Do they check every single player whose name is on the list against the suspended player list, every single game?

Me thinks someone at the league office tipped off the mighty Serbs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is very petty. I know most people on this site don't want AFC to go up, for a plethora of reasons. However, this person who protested is a piece of shite. I know, rules are rules, but a back-up goalie who didn't play. How the fcuk did the Serbian coach know that he hadn't paid his $10 fee from last year? There must be more to it. Either way, a cheap way to get points. Almost as cheap as losing a game 3 - 1 and getting the points given to you because a nut bar attacked the ref and everyone around him. :rolleyes:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

It may look petty, but if you were on the wrong end of a game against, say, the Meralomas (as this has happened in recent memory;) ) and you found out that we had played an illegal player (which we wouldn't by the way).....you guys would bring that up with the league and ask for the points.

If you say otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Daz:cool:

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First we lost 3 pionts because we had a ineligible player on our team list even though he did not play.

Wait a minute, you guys only lost ONE point, as the original scoreline was 0-0. What a shitty way to lose a game.

My theory is this keeper paid his serbian coach last year, and the coach then bought himself a happy meal with the $10. Fcuking Serbs.

I guess they really need the points after the league gave us 3 from last week.

NO2

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just read that again and if it was due to a fine not being paid from last year you would think that is the league's fault.

But I believe, from league meetings I have been to in the past at the start of the season, the responsibility lies with the team who signs the player to review the suspensions and fines outstanding.

Perhaps I'm wrong, does anyone know?

Daz

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Gurps
What I want to know is, how the hell did the Serbs find out this player was illegal? Do they check every single player whose name is on the list against the suspended player list, every single game?

Me thinks someone at the league office tipped off the mighty Serbs.

SOME THING ARE BETTER Left alone~~~~~~~~~~:p :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quit your fcukin' whining

As bad as it may seem for a team to protest under the circumstances outlined above, you've got no one to blame but yourselves.

Perhaps they were tipped off, perhaps they had inside info, perhaps they're a bunch of cheap-picky bastards. But if you had kept your own house in order you wouldn't have had any problems would you? Take some responsibility.

~ Checks and Balances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0