Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
petty but true

keeper's right (first time) in that afc should have checked the fines list. can see how it can be missed and can see how you would be pissed but.........................it's your team's fault - no complaining. the serbs didn't need to be tipped off, they just read the outstanding fines report. they obviously knew this player had signed for you.

backtodiv2threadwhereibelong

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys would bring that up with the league and ask for the points.

Never. We have been in three situations over the last 10 years where we could have protested. We never did. We lost one of the games, tied one, and lost one. Also, against Indo( Sandman will verify this) when we were battling them for promotion several years back, the ref red-carded Didar in the game for a handball outside the box. I asked the ref at the time to not take the action because it was clearly accidental. My Dad was at the game and he was furious afterwards with me because we ended up losing 1 - 0, I think. The ref ended up not giving him the red he showed originally and to this day, I know I made the right call. We could have played the rest of the game against 10 men and a player as a goalie. I'm not a cheater and to me, protesting a game that you lost is a form of cheating. Grasping at straws. If you can't win the game against the fcuking players on the field, then you don't deserve the points. Simple. So I guess I'm a hypocrite, Dazza. :rolleyes:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper absoultely right never sid it was not our fault just upset with the logic behind it all.If the player played then ya go for the cheap points but he had no factor in the game.As to the league don't want to comment seems they don't like good footballers just people to say yes sir no sir like a puppet or is it a dictatorship.UR gues is as good as mine.But as for taking responsibility we have by designated a few players to deal with these things so it will not happen again.We are experiencing growing pains and this is just a bump to the throne of vmsl.I hope the league does not falter like a certain club in coquitlam has.

Well said captain shamrock how about them celtic what a team.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in well found out some more info.This player in question actually paid the coach of serbian white eagles the fine 3 YEARS AGO cause that is when he was suspended for 4 games .Do not want to comment cause i am going to break my computer.GEEZ i wonder who is out to hold us back the fire is burning

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

That's very admirable...but if you are competitive and hate losing and an opposing player who is instrumental in getting a result against you, and is illegal, there is nothing wrong with protesting.

This particular incident does sound petty, but I think Keeper summed it up best as the intent was there.

Daz:D

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple points to be had:

-The Serbs have hit rock bottom.......A back-up goalie that didn't play:rolleyes: Come on, if he played in the game fair enough A very underhanded and cunning way of attaining points. Common Sense, Sportsmanship and Fair Play should have prevailed here. But that's asking much from a bush league team like the Serbs.

-It's not the league's fault that they deducted the points from AFC. Once something like this is brought to their attention they have to go by the book.

Sandman.

PS: I can vouch for Captain's story.........we were playing on a Soccer/Football field with line markings all over the place. The ball was passed back to Didar, and he picked it up like every other goalie would (pass back rule was not in effect) except he was standing in between the 18 and 20 yd line. Ref pulled out a Red as he said it was a professional foul:rolleyes: and it would have standed except the Captain had a chat with the ref and the Red was not handed out.....neither of us did get promoted that year!

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reverend Shamrock

I'm not a cheater and to me, protesting a game that you lost is a form of cheating. Grasping at straws. If you can't win the game against the fcuking players on the field, then you don't deserve the points. Simple.

hallelujah.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus...what is going on this week?

Knobski,

From Soccernet:

Lazio's Serbian defender Sinisa Mihajlovic has been banned for eight European matches by UEFA following his dismissal and conduct during Tuesday's Champions League match against Chelsea.

Jesus, you guys are everywhere this week! What is going on?

Daz:D ;)

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with the captain and more people should do what he did.....when will people play fair?.....one thing I hate is watching primadonna's dive.....as for the AFC fiasco it is bullshit if he didn't play but at the worst AFC should get their point taken away....why should the Serbs get 3 points for a game they didn't win and that other player didn't play in......bunch of B.S....anyways just my two cents

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reverend Shamrock - Posted On: 11-07-2003 at 09:30 PM

It took you 9 fcuking minutes to post two things. You're fcuking amazing. Pen, you have a knack for sticking your nose into things where you don't belong. Walks, isn't this the clown we were talking about earlier, who has no balls to admit who he is? I just wanted to make sure this is the same ass-clown.

BTW, Penis 15mm, have you ever done anything fair while watching your teammates from the sidelines. You know the starters on your teams? The reason they have you on the team, is so you can be one of the pinnies so they can run rings around you in scrimmages. Your role is important, just like an NFL practice squad. Remember that, Albert.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

The username is Pen 15, not Buckfast :rolleyes:

Reread the posts you're flapping your gums about from Pen... you're way off-base here.

~Regswaitingfor$40:mad:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Champlain's Keeper
.....one thing I hate is watching primadonna's dive.....as for the AFC fiasco ......bunch of B.S....anyways just my two cents

The primadonna diver who was with our squad is now with A.F.C to update alot of you on this thread!!!! BRANKO!!!! sound familiar larsson,he comes with sound effects and all so be careful out there!!!!

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Champlain's Keeper
as for the AFC fiasco it is bullshit if he didn't play but at the worst AFC should get their point taken away....why should the Serbs get 3 points for a game they didn't win and that other player didn't play in......bunch of B.S....anyways just my two cents

The player in question was on the team roster handed to us as registered players.I guess that means that anyone on that sheet is a player suited up and ready to play the game as starter or sub.
It is gonna be a long season

:rolleyes:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Jesus...what is going on this week?

Originally posted by Dazza
Knobski,

From Soccernet:

Lazio's Serbian defender Sinisa Mihajlovic has been banned for eight European matches by UEFA following his dismissal and conduct during Tuesday's Champions League match against Chelsea.

Jesus, you guys are everywhere this week! What is going on?

Daz:D ;)

We have invited him to come and play and practice with us till the eight games are up.Maybe a new addition to our line up?:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in your corner, pal. I agree with what you said. Why the anger?

Sorry, Pen, if that is the case. If you were being facetious, then I meant it. :) Besides, I'm a miserable cnut who never smiles, so you should get used to it. :rolleyes: The Reverend part was a bit much though. I could handled 'Saint' a lot better. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0