Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey CF I wasn't talking about your team only.....talking about divers in general........as far as I'm concerned woopie doo admit you guys played good for the tie and that's it oh no a person that didn't play is registered and he's standing on the side.....it's good to see you can quote sentences now:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, Regs, for clarifying things. :rolleyes: I'm sure Pen 15 is old enough to clarify things on his own. He did. Did you not see Parkhead yesterday? I knew it was a HUGE mistake going in the hockey pool this year. I should have entered the Football pool, where you don't get stuck with the same fcuking injured players ALL fcuking year. Anyway, you will get your money very soon.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 1 - Cliff Ave 1

In a game, where neither team played exceptionally well or poor, there were not too many highlights. Overall, a few chances for both sides...maybe a couple more for Cliff Ave :rolleyes: . At the half, the score is 0-0. Second half, maybe in the 60th or so minute, Normy gets called for a very soft challenge in the box...PK given (right call, but lad could've stayed on his feet) and Domo puts it in the side netting. Play continues, RUFC push my tall,slow ass forward again. 80th minute, on a goal-mouth scramble, a CA player successfully pulls off a one-handed bump with his forearm...ref calls a PK. Big Mario guesses wrong and I slide a weak "shot" in the other side of the net.
With the score tied at 1-1, I felt RUFC pushed well for the final ten, but nothing came of it.
Definately, a fair result. On to the mighty Fury next week.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about a Fcukin Match Report

To all out there,

This thread reads "Predictions and results from div. 1a..." so enough of the stupid shite that you keep putting on this site.

CF is a fcuking moron that still hasn't figured out that his serb team mates are a bunch of useless twats:mad: :mad:

Larrson is "high" on his team but hasn't posted one match report

The Captain isn't even on this fricken side....

Can somebody please talk about a match and provide some banter that involves a match??

Lean

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean,

Great stuff big man!

I am hereby welcoming you into my "post police"committee.

What is your and Klaus' verdict on CA. I remember the battles against them in Div 2 about 8 years ago, and some of the players are still with them. But really, we don't know what to expect. We haven't played them yet.

Awaiting your insight.

Daz:D ;

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ain't Lean but...

Regarding CA, I'd say they are top three in the league. If their full squad is there, it will be tough gaining points from them.

My top 3..

AFC
Sikh Temple
CA

On any given day, any one of them can knock each other off.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that they are an older team than most.

Would you say this is accurate?

Daz:D

p.s. Not that there is anything wrong with a little experience of course;) :rolleyes:

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regarding age

I think the age argument is bogus in this league. Benji, the Clarkes, Domo, Patrick (JR), Sasha, Titus, etc. They ain't exactly under 21 material, but they've been the best players we played against this year. The heart and soul of RUFC and DCR, shite every team in this league are all late 20s-early-mid 30s as well. Bottom line, do they know how to play? Yes.

Even with all the exposure and accolades Domo has received over the years, I never realised what a great player he is until I played against him. He scored two world class goals--one a header, one a right footed bender from outside the 18 as well as a left footed free kick that rocketed off the bar. CA is a solid, lunch bucket team with talent to boot (no pun intended).

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Captain isn't even on this fricken side....

Thank goodness, everyone on this side is really cranky. :rolleyes: ;)

To get back on topic, Div. 1 'A' is just as tight as Div. 1 'B', especially in the mid-table to the bottom......

Lean, remember to keep taking the Tylenol 3's. They do help relax things a lot.

Lakeshow

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC / DCR

AFC was very fortunate to escape SM with a victory today. the game looked like it was headed for a 0 - 0 draw but then the DCR lads decided to take some stupid cards ( played 2 men down in the 2nd half and actually scored to even things out at one point). AFC can thank DCR for handing them this game. Titus scored a cracker form 40 yards for the winner, top shelf; like Don Taylor likes to say " where grandma keeps (or hides) the cookies". :) anyways, if AFC continues to play like this, ST will make them pay for the lack of defending. Larson, sorry to say but there is no way AFC will make any noise in the Imperial Cup if they continue to play like this.:(

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC...

Just wondering.....don't mean to start shite Larsson:rolleyes: ......Was this guy on the team list for any games prior to this game?.......If so....I guess those points will also be deducted from AFC. Just curious;) >

Hard Ballz

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Ballz

I think there is a time limit (72 hours or something) for when a team can protest. Not that you guys would go there anyhow. ;)

I'm curious whether or not the Serbs will protest that we were short two net pegs to start the game!:D

As for DCR, when their full squad is there, they can play with anybody on our side. Problem is...half their squad is usually suspended. Hopefully them missing some players will help us a bit next week, but we've got a few players out too and Johhny Pesch has transferred to Croatia.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm curious whether or not the Serbs will protest that we were short two net pegs to start the game!

No, they won't do that BUT they might protest the fact that you guys scored more goals than them. That is unacceptable. :rolleyes:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is with DCR and all of these cards I keep hearing about.

Seemed like a clean game when we played them....not many veterans out there that game though. Does this have anything to do with it or are they all still just on the sidelines pissing it up every week..

Daz:D

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I guess the losing streak is over, but you're right it's now a winless streak. Congrats to you guys (Ires) for a couple good results latley.

One thing I will say about Wickham is that they're really dangerous off of corners, free kicks, etc. I believe both their goals were a result of set plays.

NO2

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. Fury....

Temple 2-1 over Burnaby today at hillcrest. We had the same problem being unable to finish our chances......then again 3 points are 3 points. Next up are the Lomas.

Hard Ballz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0