Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Appeal Process

Originally posted by colemanj
He's not back yet, Jinky. 5 years is a long time.

Once you get the decision from the VMSL and BC Soccer there is an appeal process with the CSA, but I believe it costs you $500 bucks just for them to look at your appeal, which will most likely be turned down. This is what Clayton from Slurrey said anyway, when he had to sit out a year for something. Write them a post dated cheque, then when they turn you down cancel the damn cheque, that will fix the CSA;)

hos

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper....

The team the Lomas walked off on was Sikh Temple. We were up 1-0 when they got the third red......

p.s....no apology letter given.

Hardballztryingtospicethingsup

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Yes we did apologize and I personally said on here a couple of times that the Temple lads are great to play against and that it was nothing to do with them. I missed that earlier, were you trying to get me going for our game tonight?

Captain,

We know that we don't deserve the points, but at the very least the game should be replayed as we were deprived of an opportunity in the last 15 minutes.

Knobski,

You really are a Knobski.

Daz:D :D :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HardBallz,

I didn't know you guys wanted a letter!

You know we apologized to you. We came over and apologized right after the match.

You little devil trying to spice things up eh?

Daz

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just not like HardBallz that's all.

Still, everyone wants a piece of this thread right now.

Dazproudofthediv1athread:D :rolleyes: :p :eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daz,

I was hoping to instil a bit of mean streak in you tonight. Oh well.

Good come back this evening -- the last 20 minutes of pressure was causing a bit of trouble at times. I guess we gave you a bit of a scare; the desperation looked to be setting in. I'm surprised, though, that you didn't sub yourself back on to take the PK.

Too cold and too late to stick around for beers, though. :(

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Thanks for the match....a 2-2 tie for those who care. It seemed like a Rangers-Lomas Xmas party....we totally gifted you guys two, then......and then the PK.

That's my first decent runout in about 6 weeks after that leg infection and I really enjoyed it.

Our defence is shoc-king this year. Lawts was right, it has been the backbone of our team in the past two years but centrally it is really struggling right now.

We should do that again in a few weeks.

The only problem now is getting to sleep.

Daz

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza...

We didn't want a letter but a couple of cases of beer would have been a great idea;) .

Hard Ballz

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by colemanj
10 red cards! I've played in this league for over 25 years and I don't have more than 5 or 6... you'd think after a while you would learn to stay on the field. Sounds like your guys have had a great role model to follow. CF, maybe you owe the guy an apology for him missing the next 5 years. As Toze says, he will undoubtably be looking at that penalty. Todd got that for simply tossing a linesman in a bush (in self defense!)

If nothing else, you and the boys have made it an interesting forum.

Good luck with the leg, Lean, awful story. Better luck with the winter, Toze.

See you Meraloma lads this weekend.

If you read what i have put up here in the 10+ years i have played i have recieved less than 10 reds.
Apologyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy maybe i will take one of the chumps advice here and get a lawyer involved......
Why not wait till the discipline committee hears what they have to say and not play god!
It sounds like we all live in a yellow submarine here!!I have a better idea you go apologize and if he tells us apology accepted we will thank you kindly if not we will talk.There something to think about??Oh i will definetly get right on the apology thing.....................................NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
End of the streak?

This just in from the excellent site:

Serbian White Eagles 0 Meralomas 1

The streak is over ladies and gentlemen!!:D

Daz:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd really like to know what the justification is for awarding a team 3 points in a game that they were losing by 2 goals with 15 minutes to go :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Biglegs

Oct 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 pts.

No we don't deserve the 3 pts.
But a replay would have been fair if Serbs got a 3pt deduction.

Wickham - Have you picked up new players since we last played?

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza,

Shut the fcuk up man! I am pretty sure the Captain will tell you the streak is STILL alive as you have yet to win a game:eek: Just give your head a shake.................

Lean glad to hear your home and doing.................well just that you are home I guess is a good thing! And don't worry about Piper, he's a spitting puff anyways:eek:

John

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who needs justification.
Aside from about 8 other teams in your division, I would think every member of the league would like some sort of justification, especially if the ruling is not covered anywhere in the constitution.

As biglegs said, a replay is really the only fair solution to ALL involved.

I have a question though: If Walks didn't call the game right then and there, would the Mermaids have considered walking off the pitch themselves due to safety concerns?

Cheers,

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitterness rising.....

I have said on here myself that we didn't deserve the points.

However, I also told Azzi, that we would accept whatever decision the league made, and we are!

So, you can spend all day on here debating what the justification is, but the decision has been made.

It's about time we got a break anyway.

John, ever heard of humour and sarcasm?

Of course the streak isn't really over:eek:

Daz:D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the VMSL have severely reprimanded the Serbs and given them a strong warning that if anything like this happens again, or they threaten refs they will be kicked out of the league for good.

Daz:cool:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lomas still have a losing streak going

Originally posted by Dazza
I hope the VMSL have severely reprimanded the Serbs and given them a strong warning that if anything like this happens again, or they threaten refs they will be kicked out of the league for good.

Daz:cool:

So we are now gonna live like one big happy family!!!!
What about the players getting threats??I think the board should look into that too while on topic........
I am gonna play in the middle of the park so i can follow you around razzle dazzle!!!
Now you can go work on passing the ball to your own player and trying to kick the ball hard towards a goal........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0