Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Serb-Lomas?

Originally posted by Toze
I believe the Metro League meets on the first Monday of every month... this may possibly have already been dealt with last night?

I don't think we should presume that this CF muppett speaks on behalf of Serbia. Perhaps they actually did kick the guy off their team and wrote a sincere letter of apology? (sorry if I'm missing something) Regardless this type of incident is just shocking and they will in all likelihood get deserved punishment. Though it may simply be a fine and a deduction in points. Neither team will get any points or they will have the match replayed. (my humble guess anyways).

First of all.
I never said do not punish our player for what he did ?
He will answer to a committee which have to give/recieve his punishment how they seem fit.The player in question has not been kicked off the team nor will he.It does not change what has happened and we dont SELL OUT OUR PLAYERS like maybe others would here!!The incident is shocking regardless,it caught us off guard too with such little time left to go in the match.
I do not think anyone of us here speaks on behalf of our teams,we all speak on our own opinion and the way we saw what happened.The ref(walks)for fcuks sake will have seen it different,other than the hit he was on the reiceiving end of.The 11 players from a team on the field are called players for a reason.I have myself have recieved less than 10 red cards in the 10+years i have played in this leaugue.I do speak my opinion however.
Letter of apology ..........to walks yes i agree.but to the lomas,i dont think so!
GUILTY TILL PROVEN INNOCENT?????LETS HEAR WHY THE ACTIONS WERE WHAT THEY WERE THEN PUNISH HIM AS YOU SEE FIT!!!!!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hang on....

Take all of the Serbs points away and kick them out of the league. Simple. All games against them are MOOT.

Africatina would have a 100% record then.:confused:

Do we still want this?;)

Daz

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by NO2
Obviously we don't deserve the 3 points, unless we actuually won. But if precedent prevails, which it normally does in law, VMSL, or whatever, we will get the 3 points. We can't have played 17 games while everyone else has played 18 when it's all said and done. I don't think any Loma thinks we deserve the points, but to replay that match after they fukced it for themselves also seems a bit strange.

Anyways, CF you never answered my question, where do you play on the pitch? Or are you just the Serbian Super Fan that enjoys getting whipped on TTP.

NO2

I aM one of the starting 11 .
Enough said!!
Too bad it is not you who is doing the whipping!!!!In your wettest dreams.
Sorry no.2 i have standards too you know!!
So lets get this straight "you will have played 17 games whan everyone else has played 18 and so why should the serbs suffer.
Oh and great grammer laddie!!!!!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK Knobski,

We're getting somewhere here.

Let's narrow it down further.

Are you one of the many girls who tried to con Walks with a dive on Sunday.

OK, I know....that's not narrowing it down much....but try and answer the question.

A short yes or no will suffice.

Daz:D :D :p

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

you already played in a league with no slidetackling unless your forgetiing your Summer in the Ladner Soccer league.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dazza
CrgKnobski,

You are a complete idiot!

Over the past 48 hours the quality of posts in this thread has definitely been on the rise, (unfortunately due to a bad incident).

Your posting is undoubtedly the execption.

Again, I hope you guys get hammered by the VMSL.

Daz:D :D :D

You wanna talk about class!!!please read the post from your teammates here dazee
It is easy to be an idiot!!like you know!!
So lets see no.2/dazza.................how many other mermaids like you have been called here are on this thread!!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see you know how to spell class.

I'm shocked....someone must be there helping you.

Twat of the highest order you are!

Dazofftoplaywfcrangers:D

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks

To all of you on your well wishes, I am truly thankful. It has been a brutal couple of days and will be a long 8 to 10 months of rehab.

Broke both bones in the lower left leg and received a yellow on the play. I apologize to the DCR lad that I tackled as it sounds like I was late and to Piper for heaving on the sideline after looking at the bone sticking out of the skin.

Again, thanks for the good wishes.

Lean

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dazza
OK Knobski,

We're getting somewhere here.

Let's narrow it down further.

Are you one of the many girls who tried to con Walks with a dive on Sunday.

OK, I know....that's not narrowing it down much....but try and answer the question.

A short yes or no will suffice.

That was one of your teammates woman who was trying to con walks.
It sucks when you have to play without your glasses i know but rules are rules.
The portugese show more class than you have displayed here in these threads to date.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Thanks

Originally posted by LEAN
To all of you on your well wishes, I am truly thankful. It has been a brutal couple of days and will be a long 8 to 10 months of rehab.

Broke both bones in the lower left leg and received a yellow on the play. I apologize to the DCR lad that I tackled as it sounds like I was late and to Piper for heaving on the sideline after looking at the bone sticking out of the skin.

Again, thanks for the good wishes.

Lean

Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!TRY and get shark cartilage in pills or capsules it is suppose to stregthen the bones and help recovery.It speeds it up.I think health food stores have it!!
good luck and dont rush your recovery.......:wa:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya take away serbs points i am all for it. heh hehe heheh heh e unbeaten record told u we would go 18-0

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devils Advocate

'Lomas,

Did your team ever send an appology to which ever team it was that you walked away from last year? I mean, with three men down, you deprived them of a glorious opportunity to pad their stats. Where's your respect and class?

;)

Kettle, meet . . . [sigh] . . .

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by larsson
ya take away serbs points i am all for it. heh hehe heheh heh e unbeaten record told u we would go 18-0

SPoke with azzi last night!!!
He asked what had happened!!gave my version of what i saw and that is that.I am sure both teams will be asked what had happened.
I did not have to ask him anyhting he came and asked me what happened!!!
But there is 2 sides to every story.....

Who said the unthinkable could happen 18-0,the only not to get scored on aswell!!!maybe we should drop out..........larsson bbbbbrrrrrrrrRRRIIILLLLLIIIIAAAANNNNNTTTT thought !!!!!!!!!!!hhhhmmmmmmmmmm:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :D :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by NO2
But if precedent prevails, which it normally does in law, VMSL, or whatever, we will get the 3 points.

Precedent, I played in a CAT game a few years ago against the Serbs and we pissed on them all game, I think we were up 4-1 with 10 or 15 to go, in a game that had been chipy from the start.
A Serb player had a go at one of our guys, and of course he did not back down and just take a shot. So a brawl starts and the game is called.
I thought that because we were winning 4-1 with 15 to go and because the Serb player started the fight, that we would get the 3 points.
Not so quick, no one got any points and the game was never replayed, both teams were fined for the brawl. I don't know what the ref report was from the game, but I was shocked with the outcome of that event.

My conclusion from that is, if you are down in a match and don't want the other team to get the points, have a go at one of the other teams players, he won't back down, a fight will start, the game called and neither team gets the points, great plan.

How is that for Precedent.

hos

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
10 red cards! I've played in this league for over 25 years and I don't have more than 5 or 6... you'd think after a while you would learn to stay on the field. Sounds like your guys have had a great role model to follow. CF, maybe you owe the guy an apology for him missing the next 5 years. As Toze says, he will undoubtably be looking at that penalty. Todd got that for simply tossing a linesman in a bush (in self defense!)

If nothing else, you and the boys have made it an interesting forum.

Good luck with the leg, Lean, awful story. Better luck with the winter, Toze.

See you Meraloma lads this weekend.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where to start......

have myself have recieved less than 10 red cards in the 10+years i have played in this leaugue.

With a record like that, you should think about a permanent transfer to Arsenal.

Oh and great grammer laddie!!!!!

It's grammar, grammar.

you already played in a league with no slidetackling unless your forgetiing your Summer in the Ladner Soccer league.

Yes, Blaze, I'm trying to forget that part of my career, until next summer. :)

Whatever you think about the Lomas, you cannot deprive a team of 15 to 20 mins with an extra man at the end of a game.

Dazza,

Surely, you don't deserve the points, so you shouldn't be grasping for them, just to end the winless streak. :p

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's not back yet, Jinky. 5 years is a long time. He was training with Trollers earlier this fall, though.

We're just getting better like fine wine, well maybe like the best buy, under $10 fine wine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0