Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Potential Whitecaps Players in BC

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buljive do not mix me in to their cuts and team makings. I would do better with div three players from Fraser Valley then those guys with all the so called talent they have. Yes Essa is a small guy but so is little Agentinian. Up top you need a skooter with foot skills. Yes you might be right head coach could have cut him due to his size if he has onother guy with same skill with more size. Who knows how they think. I just look at the National results and see us in 70 to 80 spot in the World. Again it is them selecting not us. One can only wonder how they sell that bull for such a long time. Michael Anderson from Burnaby selects U18 has more smarts than all of them put together. Skill smarts does not get you there my lad. Go figure it out. It is only going to get worse before it gets better.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waw we have to change the stories. Guys on that other page are going nuts aboutthe coasts. Here I will give you onother youg guy that could become a power player in future. Take a look at young Zanko Ali from Burnaby U14. Solid two way player. Can play few spots on the rosrer. Them boys are going nuts about five six grad it is going to coast to play in YSL and HPL first year. Last thing I heard each player will get a watch and a rose if them boys do not slow down. Economy is going for a big crap and all they do is add to coasts. I see NDP take over soon.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do you keep listing these u14 kids as potential players??? Get them to an SYL or BCPL tryout and see if they can make the team. If they can't then that is that. They can play Gold and keep working hard and hopefully can make a better team in the future.

I imagine each BCPL program will have "hardship" funds....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bettermirror I did, one lad head a look already. Coach was totaly happy with this lads skill and smarts of the game. We must expose good players at U14 and see what happens with their development. I see Caps residency coaches start later. Many kids lack basicks of the game. In my opinion it is way easier to teach a U14 player skill than it is a guy at U16. 16 and up must be upper body development indurance and power shooting and game tacticks.
One more lad is going out to be looked at. One lad is hurt now he will be looked bit later. In my opinion if a player does not have power at U16 he will never reach the top level. We must spend more time on finding kids that will be strong enough at U18. Many kid drop due to our mistakes.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say, Base, I am glad Barcelona don't agree with you. They do ZERO physical training pre-16 years of age. And yes, I realize Barca have the ability to attract the best of the best.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes mirror if you head thier bags full of money you would buy them also. Now to try to comair BC Soccer to Barca you would have to eat few Romaian brown cookies. Those clubs buy ten best player in the world, we try to develop two. MLS is a though mens league. Spanish league is all about skill and forward speed. You tell me local lad that has speed and skill to attack people. Every sixth tutch, they loose the ball here. Kids there can drible for two minutes with out loosing a ball.
And yes they do work on upper body development. That is their hiden part of development. Our U17 National side last to US kids three to zip in their last game. Strenght is more then fifty percent of your game.
Speed kills. Passive players are normaly slow guys hiding the weakness of their game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better here is two more names to look for at next years High School Soccer games. Also a U14 Lads. If Craig Dalrympel woud see how these kids play he would ink the boys rifght away. Tough hard nose kids with drive speed and above avrage skill. J Ibias and E. Domalanta.
I will get the boys to go practice with U14 selects soon just for those coaches to see the lads. Sytem is at falt many kids are over looked for personal reason of a cocoaches and their sons. Sad. I am one of those coaches that helps kids who get shafted by in club BS.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A BC kid signed on with TFC... Gianluca Zavarise. I believe he is a Roman Tulis product who spent the last 5+ years in the lower leagues of Europe.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny no Gianluca is good young guy with lots of skill. The only thing whe will not do is kick and ron. Caps coach does not like that. You should have watched the game yeasterday. Goods offull. They need to take few skilled kids to residancy. Youngster from Cliff Ave by the name Dean a U 15 lad has what it takes. We just need few coaches that know what it takes. Also a kid from Burnaby U14 selects A side #20 front runner fantastic field managment and a good shot.
I hop Caps play better than that. It looked bush at the best. It will be a long long first season. Midfield is just not there. Way to slow and small for a big game. D looked OK. Keeper solid. Forwards non existent.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is few more Gianlucas here. The problem is we only have one MLS side here. We also need an NASL here in Surrey area. That way our kids could get the chance. I see city of Surrey is planing to put in a ten thousan seat ball park. If they do than Caps have to give a chance to onother club. I think Bob has a nity mile zone around Vancouver, no other team can have a pro club. Yet city like this in Erope has four teams. This is the area we need to address. BC Soccer has done a fine job with HPL. If see the same with MSL and gold things will improve.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk! Why not put one in New West at Mercer, and one at Townline in Coquitlam, and Swangard could have a team too, we should start a Vancouver Pro League, so more "Gianlucas" can sign with TFC... Great idea!

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk! Why not put one in New West at Mercer, and one at Townline in Coquitlam, and Swangard could have a team too, we should start a Vancouver Pro League, so more "Gianlucas" can sign with TFC... Great idea!

Doesn't have to be MLS-level.

USL Pro, or NASL of course would suffice.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny it would be nice to see MLS in Edmonton and Calgarey. Just a car ride to go and cheer the team on. Seattle is near. Soccer will take off here soon. Caps will spark Calgarey to put a side in NASL.
Victoria could do it. I am not sure why they lag behind.
With kids soccer, proper level sorting will keap the kids in soccer. From U14 to U18 half or more kids quit due to selfish four district sorters. Trying to get their club to win at all costs. Gold sides are playing in silver level.
It just kills the kids spirits. At MSL and now in SYL and later in HPL it will not be the problem. Feeder pool must be way begger in orther for soccer to grow.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better you missed my point. Gold side from smaller clubs are not gold. They are good silver one club. I have wached it this year in the cup run. Sides from North Van, Richmond and Squamish and KlM need to go up a level. They play gold two sides in silver one level. That makes them look good on paper but the actual development from 0 to 10 is 5, if you do not play in the best level you can. And most of all kids that should play that level quit because it is unfair in their eyes. They know who the good players are. And where they should be. It is that simple.
Mistakes are made in the summer months. NVFC and Squamish,Richmond and KLM must be spoted in the proper level. If you look North Van has five or bronze sides in each age group. More than fifty percent of those sides should be in silver three. With out that there is no development. Only two clubs beating the rest five zip each game.You tell me what woud you do.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better you missed my point. Gold side from smaller clubs are not gold. They are good silver one club. I have wached it this year in the cup run. Sides from North Van, Richmond and Squamish and KlM need to go up a level. They play gold two sides in silver one level. That makes them look good on paper but the actual development from 0 to 10 is 5, if you do not play in the best level you can. And most of all kids that should play that level quit because it is unfair in their eyes. They know who the good players are. And where they should be. It is that simple.
Mistakes are made in the summer months. NVFC and Squamish,Richmond and KLM must be spoted in the proper level. If you look North Van has five or bronze sides in each age group. More than fifty percent of those sides should be in silver three. With out that there is no development. Only two clubs beating the rest five zip each game.You tell me what woud you do.
Try out for the Hype, they beat everyone. and if I couldn't make them I would take up Full Contact Origami :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0