Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Potential Whitecaps Players in BC

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyways on topic, what happened to mike nonni? Is he still in holland at groningen, masry you may be able to help on that one? Anyone think he may be good enough to play for the caps?

Dezza is right. He's playing for UCSB and for Inter when he is home. He had a pretty good season last year fo UCSB scoring quite a number of goals and assists. Last I spoke to him, he told me he would play one more year for UCSB then go into the draft.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for Bellisimo. That's how things go. They kick out our kids to give the jobs to USA kids. Dezza are you taking about Alex. IS he not in Bafalo University. This is why we have to work hard to place our kids. It is no need to try to get them to sign our kids. Many guys go to europe and make it as long as they are ready for mam hard workouts five days a week plus a game.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Many guys go to europe and make it as long as they are ready for mam hard workouts five days a week plus a game.

In yor experience Mr. Base, how hard are these mam workouts? Could most U18 Metro player handle them if they move ovar? Reeson being my fathers play U18 withs a club out of Orellia Antario and wonts to sin for a Yuro club to further develop her tatch. You think he can has cheezburger or is a sandwitch bettar?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for Bellisimo. That's how things go. They kick out our kids to give the jobs to USA kids. Dezza are you taking about Alex. IS he not in Bafalo University. This is why we have to work hard to place our kids. It is no need to try to get them to sign our kids. Many guys go to europe and make it as long as they are ready for mam hard workouts five days a week plus a game.

Whitecaps are in the business of winning. Winning makes more money for that business. If there aren't enough Canadian's to help that cause, you have to look elsewhere.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burgo your fother was a good bocci ball player. As far as soccer if it was equal to you must have been shyty. Don't know wat to say. Develpoment is a ten year program. We just started. First you have to have bit of lard then with proper heat it turns in to good spread. Slowley things get better. It mostly takes right frame of mid. Burgo every so often you get dumbflands. It's not like you. Cheers be good.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burgo your fother was a good bocci ball player. As far as soccer if it was equal to you must have been shyty. Don't know wat to say. Develpoment is a ten year program. We just started. First you have to have bit of lard then with proper heat it turns in to good spread. Slowley things get better. It mostly takes right frame of mid. Burgo every so often you get dumbflands. It's not like you. Cheers be good.

Quoted for truth! :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny went to see residency practice. Needs lots of work. Craig is working very hard. Tatches ????????????????? even sweeper and RD and LD. Lots of talent there. It is going to take some serious work.
Seriously it is improving each time I get a chance to see them. Good job Rymp.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to see SBMC play cup game against Wesburn youth. SBMC gold one U14 side was way better than Wesburn but if one was watch outstandig player to be. SBM #5 and Wesburn #8 were by far the best two player on the field. Number #8 from Wasburn won every fifty fifty tackle. It shows that a silver two player is no worse than a gold one player in some cases. Future look good for #8 from Wesburn. I am sure we will read more about this guy. Though tough player. Plays well in his area. stays in his space. SBMC forward has outstanding hight and good swich up in his play.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to see SBMC play cup game against Wesburn youth. SBMC gold one U14 side was way better than Wesburn but if one was watch outstandig player to be. SBM #5 and Wesburn #8 were by far the best two player on the field. Number #8 from Wasburn won every fifty fifty tackle. It shows that a silver two player is no worse than a gold one player in some cases. Future look good for #8 from Wesburn. I am sure we will read more about this guy. Though tough player. Plays well in his area. stays in his space. SBMC forward has outstanding hight and good swich up in his play.

I for one look forward to hearing more about #8 from Wesburn U14 silver 2, he clearly has the ambition to go right to the top. Then again most kids that decide to just play with their friends do. Let me guess he was big 6foot what we need canadian no usa big bpdy, tough. I'll call bobaduzzi this time, let him know where the top prospects are hiding.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljivi we love your bull sence of interpatation of things. Babaduzi onley like kids from Cliff. He can take a look at Luca a U14 gold one player. All jokes a side good player. Better than some U16 boys on the residency. Way more smarts. Bulljive Craig is very smart he will call the tough kids. He grew up in England. Toughness is number one element. Perhaps you like dancers we have tonns of them, we can't give them away.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljivi we love your bull sence of interpatation of things. Babaduzi onley like kids from Cliff. He can take a look at Luca a U14 gold one player. All jokes a side good player. Better than some U16 boys on the residency. Way more smarts. Bulljive Craig is very smart he will call the tough kids. He grew up in England. Toughness is number one element. Perhaps you like dancers we have tonns of them, we can't give them away.

Mr Base, how many players have you coached or scouted that went onto play pro? I'm so to say this but you remind of some guy that lived in my old town back in England. This guy (when leeds were a huge club) applied for the vacant manager position after o'leary left, he had no coaching badges and truthfully believed and told people around town he was gonna get the job or should because he won the premiership on championship manager (a playstation game). i'm sorry but everytime you talk you seem just as delusional as this guy. Like now you're saying someone playing u14 gold is better than someone playing u16 residency? one last question, is nikolas zigic better than lionel messi?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission many guys that I coached went to pro level. I like helping youg guys get there.I head a guy go to old Edmonton side. Two guys to Caps. Three guys to Europian clubs and two guys to German clubs. Plus many Us Universities. And two guys to English sides. that's in last seven years. I head two guys try out in USL sides. One guy in Croatia and a guy in Austria.
Pluss few before that to Malta and Italy. I am telling you guys, no size and strength they all end up back here. That's how simple it is. You must have skill with out a dout. But the other two elements will hold you up there. Yes there is a kid in Cliff Ave gold side U14 he would make any Europian club as a young pro. Talent smart skilled. First name Luka.Big fazzi hair. Plus a lad from Wesburn U14 S2. Tough go to guy goes in hard gets the tackles done works all game. All joke a side. Kids in residency run alot but in my opinion they are not smart on the ball thats one, also they leave their space and fish on a fifty fifty ball.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is Waddle talking about the Provincial Program, NTC or english soccer? All three. Hopefully the Whitecaps heed this message.

I love what Waddle says at the 2:58 mark! Let's hope HPL teams don't do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Djones grate tape on youth development. Not tomany local coaches do that. Only few older coaches will do that to develop kids.I know you guys are always looking for good players. Samuel Engstorm U14 North Shore has what it takes Six foot tonns of power good turn good shot defends well.. Also youngster from Burnaby by the name Ater. Skilled sixfoot lad in U14.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
These kids are so strong they had better be on the SYL fields this summer! I know a coach who two that would love to give em a look if they are as good as you say.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bettermirror these kids first should play a year in Gold one or selects then go to SYL. As you know every child needs to focus 100% in SYL league. By playing gold or selects kids would get a year of better coaching and a bunch of better players to step up against.
Taking big steps will only turn them away from the game.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suggest they not hesitate. Go compete in a tryout for SYL to see where they are at. If they are ready they'll be picked and their development will accelerate. It'll give em an edge in HPL tryouts as well. They should be recommended to move up right now if they are physically and mentally ready.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks mirror I will talk with coaches.I will get the boys to talk to each other. As we as coaches can not talk to kids. Not fare sport. Kids can talk to each othere. I only know one of the kids very well.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0