Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2004

Who will win the Pak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basher Barnes

Dec 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shut up cnut

why dont u fcuk off and play with scottys nuts you fcuking toss pot. guinness was right you are a jerk off beatch.

smell your ma,

basher

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've both had your moans at each other here so that's enough. Further similar outbursts in here will be deleted and/or you'll lose all posting/viewing priviledges.

Cheers,

~TB.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just curious about the changes made to CAT teams for cup time. Are there any teams out there that may not be able to field a team due to transferring,injuries,etc? GEU is gonna be one of them. If everything goes perfect and there are no injuries our CAT team will have 11 players going into our game next week. I can honestly say I am not looking forward to this as this is exactly what happened last year to our CAT team. :(

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Just curious about the changes made to CAT teams for cup time. (

Girth, thats tough but part of the Prem/Cat system unfortunately. We were lucky enough to have some heads up as to who the Premier Side would want, and most of them were signed throughout the season not just at the deadline. Throughout the season I would say 4 guys that were destined for Cat at tryouts ended up signing premier. I was able to loot a player from Division 1, and one from Division 3 as insurance and I should have 14 on my cup roster. The only last minute change was that I lost one of my veteran/leadership guys but I also gained a guy from the Premier side that certainly can help.

LUFC Premier probably would have signed one additional guy, but were very considerate after looking at my roster. Overall I think both teams are strong going into the cup....

Our first game is vs. Aldergrove Premier.... Should be interesting.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth: you can still do youth call-ups for Cup, and still sign any unsigned players...I thing one week before a Cup game is the deadline. Just a suggestion or two, perhaps to help you build a bit of a bench.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Girth: you can still do youth call-ups for Cup, and still sign any unsigned players...I thing one week before a Cup game is the deadline. Just a suggestion or two, perhaps to help you build a bit of a bench.
Our U21 team has been asked and tell us that they can't do to numbers as it would leave them depleted? As for other divisons that may be the only answer although the lower divisions are not known for lending out players,ie: Black Knights.They seem to just want to stick together forever and not try out or be involved with the top teams in our club?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little help Big T?

What is the word on SUFC Cat? We have them next week at home on the turf. We're even practicing twice this week in anticipation.

I've never played in the Pak before. Should be fun.:D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
ie: Black Knights.They seem to just want to stick together forever and not try out or be involved with the top teams in our club?

Seems we had a similar experience at our club with ND Lions. Time to bounce the Black Knights out on their arse. If they don't support the club, then show them the door. No team is bigger than the club. The Lions have made a go of it, so can the Black Knights.

Cheers

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Our U21 team has been asked and tell us that they can't do to numbers as it would leave them depleted? As for other divisons that may be the only answer although the lower divisions are not known for lending out players,ie: Black Knights.They seem to just want to stick together forever and not try out or be involved with the top teams in our club?

Goto the YOUTH system (Not U21). There are probably a handfull of young U18 Metro Players that are available, and remember you can use Youth players from ANYwhere. They don't have to be afilliated with your team.

TheRob - SUFC Cat is actually better than their record...BUT they have severe #'s problems and rely on callups just to make a starting roster. Frequently seem to play down a man or with no subs. Several skilled players on the pitch, but they probably will have NO support from U21 or anywhere due to CUP tieing issues.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the start of the Pak Cup going on this weekend, the one game that looks to be a cracker is P A U vs GN.
Two good teams going head to head in the first round!
Also, you can not call players up from under 21 for the cup.Strickley youth players.
Good luck boys! P.S. (watch out for the Raiders Po Co.) :eek:

Coach.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
P.S. (watch out for the Raiders Po Co.) :eek:
Coach.

So how about a quick scouting report on the Poco Raiders ?

I know they're near the top of the table in div 1, who should we look out for?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliv: from what I remember, if you take the two center midfielders out of the game via tight man-marking, you'll be able to control the game. The two in the middle were experienced, fit, strong players with good control. Also, don't underestimate their keeper: he may look like an escapee from the circus freak show, but the guy is an acrobat. That said, if you put some pressure on him on the pass backs, he's a bit prone to errors.

Anyhow, don't underestimate, as they're capable of an upset.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pak Cup 2004 (PAU vs GN)

PAU will be in tough this weekend with a traditional problematic fo... Last year both matches ended in a draw and this season so far GN lumped PAU 3-0... Could revenge be looming or will GN keep their unbeaten streak going???
Unfortunately (for me) PAU will be without my water bottle services as I am off to Big White for another snowboarding week off!!! Consiquently this will only help PAU's chances of victory... :rolleyes: ;)
More positive news for PAU, Beast will be back in the fold after his recent work trip as will oor Hibee after a long layoff for various health reasons... Red Dragon is making another comeback and played 45 mins. yesterday scoring on his second touch and it appears Studs up is back to his chippy self and looking healthy again... :D :cool:

Good luck lads in getting the job done!!!

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to another cancelled home game this weekend. Ridiculous, as most fields in Maple Ridge were open Saterday and Sunday. Does that 8hrs of extra drainage time help that much?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver said:
So how about a quick scouting report on the Poco Raiders ?

I know they're near the top of the table in div 1, who should we look out for?
Lets see, 2 good mid-fielders and a goalie sounds about right. Let them get one goal and the trap is on!

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau vs GN

Though Gn signed 4 of their players from U21 before the deadline, I would still say Pau will try to keep it close. Ex league champs vs league chumps should be a good game. Sage with 1 goal, which will be because the Gn defence will collapse. But with star #1 trimming 15 pounds from his left ass cheek since the 2004 boot camp sessions started, will be up to him if GN wins or loses.
Skip, Sage, Senior Aves, any wagers

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pau vs GN

Kokanee said:

No wagers this time Kokanee. As you well know, we have had very little success against your lot in recent years. Not sure why really. I guess your line up tends to match up well vs us. I think we're playing much better now than our last meeting, but it'll be a tough match none the less. May the best side win.

See you on the pitch.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Skip said:
I guess your line up tends to match up well vs us. I think we're playing much better now than our last meeting, but it'll be a tough match none the less. May the best side win.

See you on the pitch.

I say maybe because we are the only two teams in the premier division that dont play hackers or muckers soccer, we just play soccer. :eek: Just my thought ;)

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kokanee said:
Though Gn signed 4 of their players from U21 before the deadline, I would still say Pau will try to keep it close. Ex league champs vs league chumps should be a good game. Sage with 1 goal, which will be because the Gn defence will collapse. But with star #1 trimming 15 pounds from his left ass cheek since the 2004 boot camp sessions started, will be up to him if GN wins or loses.

actually it was 15 from the right cheek, but close enough ;) , but your right it should be a good match.

WIN OR LOSE KFC WILL STILL BE OPEN AFTER THE MATCH ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0