Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2004

Who will win the Pak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jbeck said:
Chilliwack Rapids Premier 9 - Dewdney FC Razorbacks 0.

One of the most lopsided games I've been involved with.

Wow... thats embaressing, by the way is this team coached by the same individual as the last premier Razorbacks coach ? If so, not a surprising result..... :p

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chilli geu

just got home from drowning sorrows enuf said

bertrum was a great tender tonight :( :( :( :(

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN vs Pau, Great cup game

Action till the very end made this a very entertaining game. I think we did deserve the victory though. Pau played hard and had their moments but we still were the more dominant team. Only game this season, other than the last game we played Pau, I can say our defence played extremely well. That being said Raiguy played a great game as sweeper :) I must admitt we were shocked and a bit hoping to see justin timberlake this evening, did his knots get tied :D I also thought Kenny played extremely well in the victory while facing 1 shot all night :D and im also upset that i didnt confirm that wager with aves, though it wasn't Kokanee :eek:

Ps. I love playing Peace Arch maybe because i am Pau home grown fresh from the greenhouse but also because we can play soccer, though the ref tonight was shocking at times :eek:

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU is still alive they beat our CAT team 3-1 but from what I heard, the game could have gone either way. Chilliwack was up 1-0 with about thirty to go, or so I heard. Well, theres not too much to say about the premier game, wasn't a very good warm-up for next weeks game. I am sure PAU is going to be looking to get back on track, shocking.

LASTMANBACK21

Jan 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
tpranger said:
GEU is still alive they beat our CAT team 3-1 but from what I heard, the game could have gone either way. Chilliwack was up 1-0 with about thirty to go, or so I heard. Well, theres not too much to say about the premier game, wasn't a very good warm-up for next weeks game. I am sure PAU is going to be looking to get back on track, shocking.

The game was a good test for the boys. If Bertrum could finish, then the GEU boys would have been drinking early, but.... A good showing for a depleted Wack CAT squad. We went up 1-0 on a free kick that was deflected off the wall and caught Millsy offguard. We missed a sitter within the six to go up 2-0, could have been a different story. Oh well have to hand it to the boys who did make it out to the pitch tonight. Good luck to the GEU boys in the next round. I just hope they have some good training sessions. (tag)
On a side note, what the hell is with the reffing assignments we have one of the best officials as a linesmen tonight????? While the man in the middle had a half ass effort. I do not get it. Thats two weeks in a row. (Although the officiating helped us out, but still)
FVSLbrassneedstogetheresh*ttogetherontheofficiatingassignments

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu Chilli cat

1-0 at half for chilli, goal came off a free kick that hit the wall and went the other way, no chance for Millsy. 2nd half all GEU as we probably should have scored 6 or 7 if it weren't for Bertrum :D :D :D not a bad effort as we were missing 3 premier players @ home with Knight Rider and the boys next week that is if they ever open Albion again, boy did that pitch get destroyed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew Cascade was going to ruin it for me. That early bedtime, gotta go home to bed, never stay for pints pansy.

Sorry coach couldn't resist. You're just pissed because you got sucked in.
Got your hopes up didn't ya. I could see it in my head, you with the draw layed out in front of you pondering the possibilities now that 2 of the top teams were out of the way. ;)
Man are those Poco boys going to be pissed when they find out there was a second half to the game.
:D
TPRanger is a little off, don't think the game could have gone either way just took a while to put one in the net to get going. LastManBack had a good take on the game.

Sorry Draven.
;)
Tough luck to PAU Nation, sounds like you could have used Guinness. Well at least your league winning streak isn't over.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tpranger said:
GEU is still alive they beat our CAT team 3-1 but from what I heard, the game could have gone either way.
\

Lets be honest here, we were on the power play for the last 60 minutes of the game. If I could have finished 1 of 6 sitters we would have been drinking after 20 mins. :mad: Good clean game though and Chili never gave up after we scored our 2nd and 3rd. On to ND Lions. The chances of Albion being open next Friday slim to none in my opinion. can said it, that field got destroyed.

bertrumhopingtogetsomeshootingpracticeinbeforethenextgame

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky Rexy's Razorbacks and unlucky to the PAU Nation.

Well done to the Raiders and Chilli CAT for making respectful appearances against arguably the two best teams in the Valley.

Cheerio,

RF

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the risk of Yoda tearing a strip off of me....

I agree with Ranger, grow up. Although this is TTP, this is a great forum to pick up results and game reports. What is the point of this if guys like you come on here and throw some garbage out there to get a rise out of someone. Hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, I like Yoda and his contribution to this site. But let's at least protect the integrity of the results.

Have at it.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch.
Never did i think having a little fun with people would turn out to be so disliked. My apologies to anyone who's weekend got spoiled by my joke.
I posted at 11:30 and girth questioned it an hour later, then tpranger couple hours after that. I'm sure it was quite easy to see i was just having a little fun.

My bad.

GEU - 3 Chilli CAT - 1 for anyone still confused.

:(

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,
You didn't wreck my weekend. Only PAU CAT can do that.
Cheers and good luck with your under manned squad.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Wow! Not PAU's year.

Who were the two PAU guys tossed?

Un understatement :(

Studsup and Cuds, both late in the second half. Can't really argue with either expulsion, as our guys simply lost their better judgment.

I disagree somewhay with Kokanee. First off, yes, I think GN had perhaps slight edge in possession (55-45) as it is obvious to me that this team thrives on playing us. They played fast, and intelligent as we expected. I don't understand how they have lost some of the games they have. Having watched them on a few occassions this year vs other teams, I was surprised at how uninterested they seemed. Not the case against us.

Secondly, I thought the refereeing was fine tonight. Docherty let a little go for both teams, and was fairly consistent. Star #1 was on his way out of the game by himself for losing his temper, giving Red Dragon two shots to the head after collecting the ball in his box. Unfortunately, Docherty had no choice but to send off Cuds as well as the wee man decided to throw himself at Star #1 in defense of the Dragon. What was pathetic was watching The 300 lb. goaltender fall like he'd been shot, after all 140 lbs. of Cuddler bumped into him. :rolleyes:

In any case, best of luck to GN and all other teams still competing for the prize. Looks like a short season for PAU (Premier) this year :( Off to watch the CAT team knock off Langley. :D

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Its take the pisss allready

LFC2 said:
At the risk of Yoda tearing a strip off of me....

I agree with Ranger, grow up. Although this is TTP, this is a great forum to pick up results and game reports. What is the point of this if guys like you come on here and throw some garbage out there to get a rise out of someone. Hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, I like Yoda and his contribution to this site. But let's at least protect the integrity of the results.

Have at it.

I agree completely. We want the truth and nothing but the truth...

I hate to do this, but I'll come clean. Prior to the Christmas break, and after our lost to Pau, I was forced to put in a protest.
The league took their time in , and came back with the correct decision. I have been informed that Poco has been given the 3 points. I know, I know,
what you guys are thinking, but what was I suppose to do.. ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Yoda you did get a rise out of me,and yes i was licking my chops thinking this could be another big Ranger break.
That being said I see what you were doing, but this is where lads check to see some early posted results. Cheers old wise one ;)
Rex, how can you come on hear and say that you guys are going to compete and maybe push some teams,and then embarrass our whole league like that.
How do you expect teams to take you and your crew seriously with that fcucking shocking display!Seriously, that is a total joke to everone that competes in this cup.Maybe it is time to find another club?
Remember you are the man driving this ship,and you and your guys had two months to get eleven players ready to play.One word,SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Cheers, Coach.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Wack vs DFC

truth be told, we took it easy on them last night.
could easily have been 20 if not for some brilliant saves by their keeper.
see you in two weeks poco...
peace ab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0