Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2004

Who will win the Pak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case anybody doesn't know, the game between Poco City Dominion and Poco Raiders had the start time moved from 9:00 to 8:30 tonight.

Osama do you know if everybody was called about the change?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pau vs GN

Kokanee said:
I say maybe because we are the only two teams in the premier division that dont play hackers or muckers soccer, we just play soccer. :eek: Just my thought ;)
pardon????

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be interesting to see which CAT teams are truly CAT teams and by that I mean if you have done the proper signing at the start of the year these players are suppose to be on the fence and can fill in for any of there premier sides players on any given day.Going up against premier sides they should keep the scores repectable.Yes some CAT teams have been mugged of there players for there premier sides but speaking for GEU that was only for numbers. Not sure if any upsets will happen but if the system is working you should definately see some good games. Good Luck.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it will be.

My feeling is that LUFC, GEU (if you can sort the numbers situation out w/ good youth call-ups), and Poco may make some noise with an upset or two. But, there is still a clear difference in pace / skill between the two divisions. A select few of our Cat guys are good, young players who IMO could move up the ladder if they choose to commit to the training to do so. The Cat cup squad is also sprinkled w/ some Premier vets: Ohlman, McNeil, and Herbie James, so that will help them.

It will be cool to see if some 1st div. & Cat teams can make a bit of noise...as long as it isn't at the expense of LUFC Premier.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Big Match

Kokanee said:
I say maybe because we are the only two teams in the premier division that dont play hackers or muckers soccer, we just play soccer. :eek: Just my thought ;)

Koka C'mon now, You might want to try to "muck" and "hack", cause right now you're not playing very good soccer.... Just my thought... ;)

Well we are about 6 hrs away from kickoff, unfortunately Nickelback hits the stage in about 8 hrs. If I wasn't serving a suspension I would be with the boys.The first round is on me after the win boys... Good luck..

Ps. The second round is on Scotty Parker, as he missed practice and failed to call ANYONE.

Why can't dwarfs please tall women?
Because when they're toes to toes, their nose is in it. and when they're nose to nose, their toes are in it.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver said:
In case anybody doesn't know, the game between Poco City Dominion and Poco Raiders had the start time moved from 9:00 to 8:30 tonight.

Osama do you know if everybody was called about the change?

I believe everyone has been told ... Slivy you changed hobbes for a grinding ginger? Im very surprised..

Why did the blonde woman's belly button hurt?
Because her blond boyfriend wasn't that smart either

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
It will be interesting to see which CAT teams are truly CAT teams and by that I mean if you have done the proper signing at the start of the year these players are suppose to be on the fence and can fill in for any of there premier sides players on any given day.Going up against premier sides they should keep the scores repectable.Yes some CAT teams have been mugged of there players for there premier sides but speaking for GEU that was only for numbers. Not sure if any upsets will happen but if the system is working you should definately see some good games. Good Luck.

We played our CAT team the other night and they're fired up. They have been struggling a bit this year but I think they have a decent chance to upset Langley this weekend.
3:00 in my backyard(Langley Oval)...should be good.
Good luck boys.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo City Prem vs PoCo Raiders

PoCo City Dominion 1 PoCo Raiders 0

Good game, alot of play in the middle of the park in the first half, back and forth. No real chances by the Raiders in this game. Dominion could have had 4 in the second half. On to the next round.

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack Rapids Premier 9 - Dewdney FC Razorbacks 0.

One of the most lopsided games I've been involved with. Both teams were on cruise control for the final 20 minutes as the result was never in doubt. Hats off to the Dewdney boys for playing hard to the end, though. Just too bad they were hung out to dry by their mates who failed to show up. On to the next round.

Congrats to GN for the upset of PAU-- pretty surprising result really.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2 - PAU 1

we scored very early in the first half, with Jas Mattoo scoring on a nice shot from the top of the 18, PAU then tied up the game with about 15 mins left on a free kick which star #1 should have had, but it skipped just as it got to him, then out came the red cards, with PAU already a man down from 2 yellows, Star #1 and a PAU player were red carded with 4 mins left in the game, Sirp Thind got the OT winner 3 mins into OT. Onto Poco for a league game next friday.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli CAT 1 - GEU Premier 0

CHilli got a goal off a free kick that was deflected by a wuss on the outside of the wall. Caught Millsy going the wrong way and he couldn't recover.

Nuff said.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli 9 DFC 0
Not a good night for DFC we had a few guys injured that didn't help (key guys) & the couple of idiots that decided not to show. NOT GOOD!We were only going to have 1 sub tonight.Even that would have been good ! Playing with 10 men the whole game against a premier team not fun!!! Have to give the guys credit who were on the pitch. You guys played hard all the way to the end! :mad:

Cheers
Rex

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you for real Yoda!
What the hell is going on here?
Rex 9-0, that is fcucking shocking no matter how many players you had.
Unlucky Cainy and the boys,it has been a tough year for you boys.
P A U out along with G E U, WOW!
This is getting interesting already.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay cascade said it was 3-1 for GEU and Yoda said it was 1-0 Chilli CAT ?
What is it?

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
GN 2 - PAU 1

we scored very early in the first half, with Jas Mattoo scoring on a nice shot from the top of the 18, PAU then tied up the game with about 15 mins left on a free kick which star #1 should have had, but it skipped just as it got to him, then out came the red cards, with PAU already a man down from 2 yellows, Star #1 and a PAU player were red carded with 4 mins left in the game, Sirp Thind got the OT winner 3 mins into OT. Onto Poco for a league game next friday.

What ta fcuk? what happened? not enough guys wearing their g.i joe hats?
Not surprising I must say.. See ya at the all star game cainy... I mean, Im getting the call for the assistant to the assistant in the all-star game right.?
:wa: :wa: :wa: thats for triple action brodas......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0