Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2004

Who will win the Pak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Coach , Coach !

Originally posted by Rex
Hey buhner

First learn to spell before you speak you fcuking jackass !!!!

i thing - is that some sort of new chilliwack talk that you inbreds talk out there instead of english !!!

rexthinksbuhnerhasbeensniffingtomuchcowshiteoutinthewack!!!!

Cheers
Rex
[/QUOTE

hey rex .. ya your right we are a bunch of inbreds out in the wack and we all sniff cow shite too..

buhner can't wait to shite kick dewdney now..

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heavy weight contenders

So who are the teams this year boys that have an honest shot at winning the Pak cup? Does having the CAT league teams in it make any difference to there respected premier sides? Will the CAT teams be picked thru and not have a chance because of it? Can the Rangers,Storm,etc beat some of these strong Premier sides this year? Speaking on behalf of GEU I'm gonna say that it is gonna be very tough for our CAT team to be a contender as it will be picked thru at the deadline. Upsets will happen especially with top Div 1 teams playing lower premier teams.But I think the team that will win this thing this year will be one of the stronger premier teams.I believe the top half of Premier this year is alot stronger than last. Contenders will be Langley,Poco,GEU. PAU , Delta and Chilli if they continue there good play will be a threat but I don't think this is your year. Just my thoughts what do you guys think?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
out on a limb

girth
I think the team that will win this thing this year will be one of the stronger premier teams
Good choice. In all the other years of cup play, I would have never gone out on a limb to make such a bold comment. :rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: out on a limb

Originally posted by Stepchild
girth Good choice. In all the other years of cup play, I would have never gone out on a limb to make such a bold comment. :rolleyes:
Just my thoughts I mean I could say GEU was gonna win the whole thing but that is the obvious.;) So where does your team stack up stepchild this year?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Big T
Draws are out and I don't like this at all. Even though it is very favourable for our team.....I think all D1 teams and CAT teams with the lower Prem teams should be playing in round 1. There should defintely be a seeding for top Prem teams IMO. I don't like seeing a last place D1 team in the second round....I want to see the best teams that deserve to be there. :(

Round One Jan. 23-25
Game 1 Delta Metro United P Sat Delta Metro Highlanders D1
Game 2 Aldergrove United CAT Surrey FC Rangers D1
Game 3 Langley United FC D1 SUFC Lions CAT
Game 4 Poco City Dominion P Fri Poco Raiders D1
Game 5 GEU Ultra P Fri Chilliwack Rapids CAT
Game 6 GN Sporting Club P Fri Peace Arch United P
Game 7 Poco City Dominion CAT Poco City United D1
Game 8 Langley United FC P Sat Peace Arch United CAT
Game 9 Aldergrove United P Langley United FC CAT
Game 10 Port Moody Fury D1 GEU Ultra CAT
Game 11 Chilliwack Rapids P Fri Dewdney Razorbacks D1

Round 2 Feb. 6-8
Game 12 Winner Game 8 Winner Game 1
Game 13 Winner Game 10 North Delta Lions P
Game 14 Whalley Storm D1 Winner Game 7
Game 15 Winner Game 9 Winner Game 5
Game 16 Winner Game 3 Winner Game 2
Game 17 Poco City Hotspur D1 Winner Game 6
Game 18 Winner Game 4 Winner Game 11
Game 19 SUFC Red Devils P Sat Surrey Metro Sporting D1

Round Three Feb. 20-22
Game 20 Winner Game 12 Winner Game 13
Game 21 Winner Game 14 Winner Game 15
Game 22 Winner Game 16 Winner Game 17
Game 23 Winner Game 18 Winner Game 19

Semi-Finals TBA
Game 24 Winner Game 20 Winner Game 21
Game 25 Winner Game 22 Winner Game 23

Final TBA
Game 26 Winner Game 24 Winner Game 25
Do try and keep up will ya Star #1... :rolleyes:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
crap FC

Girth, I would not expect anything less than you to say your team is going to win.
That said.......it's not going to happen. We are going to win:D
Honestly, we have been shite in the last month (going 2-5). We will be ready just like the last 3 years. The Rangers WILL be heard from again!:mad:

PS, the Storm is a team you should worry about on your side in reguards to Div 1.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, Stepchild, etc.

Looking forward to playing you guys again this year!!! Should be a CRACKER!!!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely Rangerforever.

Looking forward to the rematch.

See you then, Winner game 25. :D

WinnerGame26forever:wa:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you guys are dying to read how i see this thing:

First I agree with REX

Buhner should First learn to spell before he speaks what a fcuking jackass !!!!:cool:

Also The cat teams should be in the President cup because you just took away the little bit of credibility that cup had, now it is a div 2 cup in past years it atleast had some meaning. The Cat teams beneft more from the provincial experience (we went it was fun we lost in the final) then they will in the pak cup, without their premier players what can they really do?

My insightful thought>I think in the end the team that scores the most goals and doesnt let the other teams they play score more will win!
So whether we seed teams or draw evenly the best team will win right. We're not trying to make it easier for better teams why would we do that? GEU you guys are so good don't come in until the 4th round, thats insane. Play well and win. Tough luck if you had a tough draw its an even playing field and anyone can win once they play well.

rhideralsothinksbuhnerhasbeensniffingtomuchcowshiteoutinthewack!!!!:cool:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Rex

Don't come here and start dealing out Razorback bullshit, if you guys are as good as last year, you'll be out in the first round.

Remeber Knights 2 - Hurten Huren's Razorbacks 1

:wa:

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lets go sufc!!

.. i think that the SUFC Management should dress BIG T in the starting lineup for the pak cup run....this way i believe they have a unbelievably good chance at coming out as champions..:D

1..2...3....SUFC!!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PAKENHAM CUP

The Pakenham Cup is the "Grand daddy" of soccer cups competed for in Canada. Mr. Fred Pakenham of Mission donated this exquisite silver cup for challenge competition in 1909. It was then one of Mr. Pakenham’s prized possessions, having been given to the Pakenham family much earlier by King George III of England. Competition was encouraged amongst the Valley teams east of New Westminster, Mission City was selected as the site for each Cup Final.

The Pakenham Cup is now famous, not only for being the oldest cup still in competition, but also for its habit of getting lost. During its existence as a soccer cup, it has been out of circulation for a total of thirty-two years. It disappeared the first time after the 1927 season and finally showed up twenty-one years later in a second-hand store. It disappeared again after the 1965 competition. At that time, most of the Fraser Valley teams east of New Westminster played in a separate division of the Mainland League. A few Valley teams played in the Mainland League itself. The 1965 Cup Winners, Port Coquitlam, was one such team. When the Fraser Valley Soccer League was officially formed the same year, Port Coquitlam refused to switch over to the Valley League. When the Valley asked for the Cup to be returned for the 1966 competition, Port Coquitlam hid the Cup and rumored that the Pakenham, along with the Bradner Cup, had been stolen by vandals from the trophy case at the Commercial Hotel. Somehow the Bradner Cup reappeared in time for the 1966 presentation, but the Pakenham Cup could not be traced. When the Valley League insisted on a replacement, Don March, who headed a second Port Coquitlam team in the Valley League, purchased a substitute cup which was presented annually for the next six years, 1966 to 1971, in place of the original Pakenham Cup.

In 1972, almost as mysteriously as it had disappeared, the Pakenham Cup reappeared. Recovered by Don March, who promptly returned it to the Valley. Arthur Pakenham, of Seattle, personally presented the Cup that year.

Anyone who is lucky enough to get a close look at the Pakenham Cup, will notice the two winners in 1951. The reason is the longest Pakenham Final on record, a game lasting well over four hours. After a full game and three overtime periods, Bradner and Mission decided to call it a draw and to share honors.

The competition was not held from 1915 to 1920, the war years.

_

_

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're Right

Originally posted by LucVanLierde
The PAKENHAM CUP

Anyone who is lucky enough to get a close look at the Pakenham Cup, will notice the two winners in 1951.

Let me see......... Oh yes, so there is !:D :D

Keep you're little grubbies off Precious.

Cheers

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Precious

That's it Crafty enjoy your one and only year with precious!

No chance you will repeat this year,no chance!(yes i will bet you)

Unless you bring back that sweethart Scotty Williams?

Shine it up well sunshine, because as a foster parent, you are only filling in for a little while. (JR is coming home)

Coach.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling your mum

I as a follower of the local football,the pac cup is not too shabby to win with the history it has ,Personally that cup should be given to the Gers cause the own it ,but the shitty teams who play for this terrible competition would not even stand a chance competing in the imperial cup !!

no competition

Basher Barnes

Dec 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whatever sidney smoke another one

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TOUCHED ANY SILVERWARE, EXCEPT THE KNIVES FORKES ETC IN YOUR MOTHERS DRAWER. MAYBE IF YOU STUCK WITH ONE TEAM FOR MORE THAN A SEASON YOU MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE TO HOLD SOME SILVERWARE OVER YOUR HEAD.

FCUK OFF YOU DOPEY SHITE;

BASHER BARNES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0