Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2004

Who will win the Pak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol

The Langley Advance reported today that;
"Teddy Brennan scored the game's only goal in the first half. Brennan's 40 yard shot sailed past the Whalley keeper."
Your fukcin' magic Teddy. Pot o'Gold. :bronco:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee said:
We shat the bed big time yesterday, and i am a big reason why we finished the season yesterday. Well, actually you may not be seeing much of GN anymore, with the mandatory cat team policy. There are talks of closing shop alltogether.
There is absolutely no reason for that. The Indo Canadian community is huge. It wouldn't be too hard to sway a younger team to become GN's Cat team at all. All it would take is a little work. You have 6 months. No point in throwing in the towel now.

Different topic for a different thread though I suppose.

I will be closing this thread at the end of the day. All posting about the final can take place in the other thread after that.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were talking about that in the room last night, and the feeling were pretty much unanimously the same as TheRob's. Most guys feel they'd rather have SUFC stay up if GN decided to fold the tent because of this. Especially after Sunday's disappearing act...says a lot about a group of guys who were piping off about Langley being inferior, even though Langley took 6 points from GN, and even though Langley fought hard to make the finals and BCs. For all their talent, GN is a disappointment year-in, year-out. At least SUFC has bought in to the system. Besides, if GN folded, where do you think their better players would end up? :rolleyes:

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Lol

BullyB said:
The Langley Advance reported today that;
"Teddy Brennan scored the game's only goal in the first half. Brennan's 40 yard shot sailed past the Whalley keeper."
Your fukcin' magic Teddy. Pot o'Gold. :bronco:

I saw this this morning. Some truth, some fiction. Quoting "Brennan's 40 yard shot sailed past the Whalley keeper." Yes Teddy took a shot in the first half from a ways out, yes it did sail, yes it passed the Whalley keeper, but that's where the fiction takes over. I believe it ended up pegging some kid in the back of the head in a ball diamond across the road. If Teddy deserves a mention in the local rag, how about that bicycle clearance. Had the crowd buzzing.

Kidding aside, Roxy scored a goal of the year candidate. Teddy scored a brilliant one in the quarter's. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts