Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2004

Who will win the Pak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty, most likely they just didn't want to waste the assistants time being that it was only a delta vs. delta game. What's the point?

As for the GEU Chilli cup game we had one the, if not the, best ref in the league doing the line, and the ref was someone who hasn't done a premier calibre game in about 10 years in the middle. Strange but i think he did a good job. Pretty sure he's not used to that pace of a game though.

Thanks KNVB, i knew someone out there would enjoy it.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lufc vs Sufc Half time report

5 - 0 Langley at the end of the first half. It was pretty much over from the start when Langley opened the scoring less than a minute into the game.
Hopefully they continue it into the 2nd half and don't let up. The Langley boys were pretty pumped up today!

I wonder if it has anything to do with Langley Div 1 beating the Premiers on thursday night. Dude, what happened there?? :confused:

Yoda, I thought it was pretty funny too! Everyone is just pissed case they got reeled in. Hook, line and sinker. Well done :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Crafty, most likely they just didn't want to waste the assistants time being that it was only a delta vs. delta game. What's the point?

Fukc, your casting all sorts of bait in everybody's direction these days.

Your starting to sound like our little dutch friend.

Keep up the good work :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee said:
...not only was he the 3rd sissy in last night, but he also has a prior history of being a papa smurf hot head. Tosser :eek:

Nice :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight, if you wear a green jersey and jump in to help a teammate, you're not a sissy........but if you wear blue, you are? Sounds like good logic to me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No need to beat a dead horse here. I already shared my thoughts. Our guys lost their heads, and didn't act with better judgement. In the end it hurt us. I think if your are objective you will also agree your player did the same.

To be honest, what agitated me more than anything on the field was hearing afterwards about how some of your GN supporters and guys on the sidelines acted. You're coach (I think) continually wandering down our side of the sideline, staring down players, wives, and girlfriends.......physically reaching and placing hands on our players, and most tasteless of all, individuals running right infront of our sidelines, yelling "fukc you" after the winning goal was scored in OT. :confused: Bad ettiquet indeed as far as I'm concerned. Let me be clear here. I have no complaints, or ill will towards players on the field. I think you've got a great group of young, skillfull players who know how to play the game, but crap like that is not on!

See you soon for a meaningless league game ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lufc 6 - 0 Sufc

Easy peasy.

Just shows the gap between the Cat league and Div. 1 hasn't gotten any smaller. :eek:

Rangers next round I assume?

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Nice :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight, if you wear a green jersey and jump in to help a teammate, you're not a sissy........but if you wear blue, you are? Sounds like good logic to me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To be honest, what agitated me more than anything on the field was hearing afterwards about how some of your GN supporters and guys on the sidelines acted. You're coach (I think) continually wandering down our side of the sideline, staring down players, wives, and girlfriends.......physically reaching and placing hands on our players, and most tasteless of all, individuals running right infront of our sidelines, yelling "fukc you" after the winning goal was scored in OT. :confused:

Well what happend in the league meeting was slightly different, your papa smurf player tried to kick and punch our player when he was down on the ground and our not so brilliant player tried to help him out. While on friday night the same player hits star in the back of the head, he could have been a man and atleast took the 15 paces to get infront of him, but he did the same cowardly act.

And about the sideline, I never heard anything about it. If it did happen my applogies. However, couldn't it all have been avoided if you guys took your bags, hottie wives/girlfriends to the other side of the field where you should have been before the first whistle. :eek: Im also sure the stare down was not meant to be rude, it was just like a typical left turn at a surrey intersection, you know we gotta see the sights, and we did see some sights :cool:

Maybe for you guys the next game is meaningless, but we are trying to avoid relegation, and plus im sure you wanna beat us once before you guys move into the masters division :eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Oops.

TheRob said:
A monumental piss take and I never even new it until now.:D

Aldergrove Cat 2 - 1 Rangers

Golden goal I hear.:eek:
NO FCUKIN' WAY!?!?!?!?!
Confirmation please, RF.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if it has anything to do with Langley Div 1 beating the Premiers on thursday night. Dude, what happened there??
Answer: LUFC Div. 1 beat LUFC Premier in an exhibition game Thusday night. That's the story.

Second, to TheRob's comments: you beat the lowest caliber team in Cat. I don't think that goes to show anything. AND...if your comeback is that you guys are the 6th seeded team in div. 1, I don't buy it. You guys, for the team you have on paper, have drastically underachieved all season. I rated you guys way higher than 6th at the start of the year.

Great to hear of the big win, though. With the Rangers and PAU out, that knocks out a couple of contenders and makes it possible for a Div. 1 or cat team to pull an upset.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Cat vs. Aldergrove Premier.

Aldergrove was awarded a red card about 10 minutes in, at which point it looked as though the soccer Gods may have been smiling down on our boys today. Not to be. Aldergrove was awarded a penalty on a hand ball a short time later, which they converted. LUFC was awarded a penalty 3/4 of the way through the first, which the Aldergrove keeps made a brilliant stop on.

LUFC, predictably, controlled most of the play, and had oodles of chances. Their keeper was easily the MOTM. Aldergrove also capitalized on an early error in the 2nd to put them up 2-0.

The boys took it hard. They all played their nuts off, so hopefully the young guys will learn something, and build on this in the future.

The ref did a very good job today, and made some balsy calls.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Get Stuffed KNVB, you bloody shite disturber. :rolleyes:
Honest question at the time, Coach. I had forgotten how the valley delegated it's provincial spots. Thanks for the benefit of the doubt though. Unlucky today BTW, Jacko told us what happened.
GEU cat 2 - Port Moody Fury 1. Fukcing freezing out there!
Geez, who called this one? RF, I'll have my apology when you're ready. A plate of Pacho's to smooth things over wouldn't hurt either.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pak Cup 2004 holy fcuk

coach ??

cant hear you now ,bu bye wee man

dfc , w t f??

sid :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, truthfully it was GEU CAT 2 - Port Moody Fury 1
Cup game, home game 6pm at our turf, was a great game, we went up 1-0 15 minutes in on a free kick on top of the 18 by a hot shot from bush off the post and in, they tied it up on a long ball from the keeper and a forward rushed onto it and miscommunication between keeper coming out and me playing the ball and their forward lobbed it in from 30 over our keeper. Tied at the half, 10 minutes into the second half they took the lead on a scramble in the 18 and then we had some really good chances for the last half hour but couldn't put anything in the back of the net.

Well played by both sides, we were happy with our teams performance, only getting better! looking forward to the rest of our league games

Brandon
That pretty accurate from Brandon's quote in the FVSL Div1-4 thread. We had some good chances as well but couldn't finish.
Thanks to Joel for coming out for us. Extra body was helpful.
I can see how these guys give teams a run. After we thought we could settle down and play with the ball, they came harder and faster and pressured but we held them off.
I'll be very surprised if it's true that the Rangers lost today, unless Aldergrove has picked up some players.

Cheers Crafty ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, it's officially posted on the FVSL site. Rangers went down in OT.
Shocking. Truly shocking.

I'll wait for Coach or RF's post.

To tidy up for anyone trying to keep track here.

GEU Ultra P 3 Chilliwack Rapids CAT 1
GN Sporting Club P 2 Peace Arch United P 1 (OT) :eek:
Chilliwack Rapids P 9 DFC Razorbacks D1 0
Poco City Dominion P 1 Poco Raiders D1 0
Delta Metro United P 2 Delta Metro Highlanders D1 1
Langley United FC P 5 Peace Arch United CAT 2
Aldergrove United P 2 Langley United FC CAT 0
Aldergrv United CAT 2 Surrey FC Rangers D1 1 (OT) :eek:
Langley United D1 6 SUFC Lions CAT 0
Poco Dominion CAT 2 Poco City United D1 0
GEU Ultra CAT 2 Port Moody Fury D1 1 :D

Holy crap can i not get rid of these guys?
We now play North Delta Lions, again. I am so tired of playing them it's not funny.

Oh well, a win is a win. :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee said:
Maybe for you guys the next game is meaningless, but we are trying to avoid relegation, and plus im sure you wanna beat us once before you guys move into the masters division :eek:

Masters play is indeed in the not so distant future for myself and other veteran players on our side, but at least when we choose to go there, we'll do so knowing we won a few league championships and cups along the way. More than you can say just yet I would guess. :eek:

Good luck avoiding relegation ;)

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Masters play is indeed in the not so distant future for myself and other veteran players on our side, but at least when we choose to go there, we'll do so knowing we won a few league championships and cups along the way. More than you can say just yet I would guess. :eek:

Well we did win the fvsl u21 league and went on to the president cup final that same year. This all occured when i was the oldest player on the team at a wee tot age of 17 :( . The following year we got thrown into fv premier where we kept on losing :D . However, i do believe that we had one win, now who could that have been against??? :confused: Umm, ex league champs maybe, ohhh sorry i mean the league champs ;) but then you lot were part of surrey united, and when you moved over to my neck of the woods, being Pau our confidence still remainded with us. And since you stated earlier why we are always up to play against you lot, its because when we started playing premier, we knew we could beat you guys, and the confidence stuck with us.

We know we are not a league team, we thrive on tourneys, we havent cared much for anything else, but we plan on changing all that. :cool: In time we will have our share of hardware to show everyone aswell. :wa: We know we are a descent team, we know we have the skill to be a better team, but we are all young, one of the oldest players on our team is probably the smallest in the entire league, and our league thrives on size, so untill we get some stout cognitively challenged players, we are not going to be able to play teams of the likes of Langley and Geu among a few others of our wonderfully skilled division. :eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Yeah we lost baby.And as bad as it might seem , we all are still breathing!
REX, We lost, we did not get smoked , or give up.Just Lost Baby.
It is 12 :32 and I am just getting in from a team piss up (or loss)
We blew it and we no it Nobby Stylels!
K N V B you are still a shite disturber, but what ever,WE LOST.

A pissed and shattered . Coach.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Wow, it's officially posted on the FVSL site. Rangers went down in OT.
Shocking. Truly shocking.

I was hoping for the Rangers to make the quarters, if we get past the hotspurs, I figured the Rangers would be the team we would have played against, if all went well that is. I saw some revenge from last year coming. It is unlucky :(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I saw in the Rangers / Aldergrove Cat game (last 10 and all OT), the Rangers completely controlled play and the only times Aldergrove touched the ball was to clear it out. The goal came off a clearance or keeper punt (not sure which). Seemed to me the Aldergrove striker caught the Ranger keeper too far off his line and chipped him for the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0