Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2004

Who will win the Pak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCREEN

Sep 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee what road trip tournaments do you attend ?? Any plans for this year ?? Or is Pak cup your only tourney?

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCREEN said:
Kokanee what road trip tournaments do you attend ?? Any plans for this year ?? Or is Pak cup your only tourney?

We play all the east indian tournaments. We go to kamloops, seattle, victoria and this year we plan on going to eastern canada. We usually go play in a tourney in bellingham aswell, ohh and cant forget about squamish, bloody mountain goats. :D A few years back we did a team trip to England, which was the highlight of most of our players gn days. There we played some great teams. But im not sure what tourney we will be entering this year, seattle for sure, we are three time champions :p We like to go to money tournaments, some of the tourneys the soccer is garbage, but the money keeps us coming back for more. Ohh and of course the drive to the destination is always a blast.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screen, as you're new this is what we call a warning. Please try and stay on the threads topic as much as possible or I'll have Dude send you a PM. Then you'll never have to time to post off topic again...

Kokanee, you know better... Dude, get on it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been a while...

Can't remember, but there was a saying for you floating around these threads last year...can't recall how it went...

Something about you, and Regina, or Virginia, or Delorris... :confused:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
What is up for grabs in the Knight's Cup, Sid? There are countless summer tourneys that are more prestigious than that.

the CAT league is not about whats up for grabs ,but it is about what can a player learn playing this game !!!!!!!!!
sid :cool:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ball baby

hi there

follow this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fcuk off following me
sid

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, you're right, but try telling 15 competitive guys that at the end of the year all they have is the satisfaction that they've "learned the game". The inclusion of these teams in the Pak, IMO, was a good decision because it drives up the competitiveness of the players and all the teams. Yes, it could possibly create animosity w/ in a club, but what else is new?

F

fullvolley

Originally posted in the "exhibition game" thread when DFC beat GEU:
Out of 30 guys on both teams you could only get 10 guys pretty bad considering the Premier team has not play in 2 weeks. You would think most of them would like to get a game in. Why didn't either of your guys coaches call up guys from your u-21 or the Black Knights, Tigers. Cheers
Rex

Umm...hello, Rex? Wouldn't this type of reasoning apply to a Pak CUP game in Chilly when only ten Razorbacks could find enough gas money for the drive?? An X game is one thing, but 10 for a CUP game? Oh well, what do you expect when translink doesn't run past Langley? :p

Are DFC still comtemplating premier in the near future :( ?? :eek:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC is a joke. How can you have 10 for a cup game? I am also not impressed by your website that says "With a family mentality that is dedicated to winning the Dewdney Football Club plans on creating a Legacy of quality soccer for years to come." Meanwhile, in the photo links page you have pics of guys pissed, lesbian action and the like. Don't get me wrong I fully support these important causes but to say you are dedicated to winning with a family mentality? Let's be frank here. Nice emblem on the first page as well, did you rip that off of a tracksuit from the 80's?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum,
I'm surprised you didnt comment on the Team 1 photo and the Team 2 photo. That is some good stuff there, they switched the order of players and added a soul brother on the outside. Same team + 1. That made my morning, too funny.

9-0

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clubfoot said:
Gentelmen
I thought this was TTP and not lets all love the Rangers. The only person to give Aldergrove any credit was RF. To be expected as the man definitly has class. To be beaten by a team that is probably of a lower level (as Aldergrove had to play without premier players on their roster) is something we should all be shocked about. But you must consider who it was that they beat. The Rangers, a Premier team that has been playing in div 1 for the last five years. When you have easy games week in and week out your head starts to swell ex. Coach. I use this lightly as the word coach means you must actually be able to coach. The Rangers are due a stinker as this is the second time this year 2-1 loss to POCO. To slag DFC for playing against a team in a higher division with only ten men proves that your out of touch with reality. It is very easy to talk about how great you are but to be great team you want to beat the best teams and not hope for an easy draw to get to the final. I have the utmost respect for the Aldergrove boys as they showed that they were the team that wanted it more. Can they continue this start? Confidence is a great thing. :D
Your a clown. I cannot believe I am even wasting my time responding to such crap. Since this is your first post, I will be easy. Coach stirrrrs the pot, RF clears it up and DFC's Rex bites every time. As to DFC's performance, give me a fcuking break. Well done Aldergrove, are you happy :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That’s one quality website. Highlights have to be the Dewdney FC “Patch”, the pictures of Rob’s car, team “moon”, and above all else, the great attention paid to grammar and spelling.

Their Mission Statement:

“Dewdney FC was established by the joining of two teams in the summer of 2003. The Razorbacks and Celtic joined forces to create an adult club that enjoys the game and the comrodery it creates.
With a family mentality that is dedicated to winning the Dewdney Football Club plans on creating a Legacy of quality soccer for years to come.”

Good old Rex must have cooked this up after sucking down a foot long joint. Knowing how important camaraderie is, I’m baffled as to why these guys were thrown out of their last club. Regardless, I do hope I get a raffle ticket, and a chance at winning the Dewdney Football Club.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're spot on but....

You could start a new thread for Dewdney web site bashing you know, but I fear people may not take it as serious as you like. Do your duty and send yourself an email. That'll learn ya for going off topic.

OfftohucktheLionsgate,again.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I figured it was close enough.

Don't worry, I won't tell you to go jump off a bridge again, and you probably shouldn't if Fasty tells you...no matter what your instincts say. No, I've taken a liking to you. I especially like what you've done with your lid.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Clubfoot,Should I tell everyone to stop taking the piss out poor old Rexy?
This is a place to come and hopefully have a laugh,or read some insightful comments.
Anyways welcome aboard you donkey! ;)

The Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0