Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'Nucks vs Kings 2012 Playoffs Round 1

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Worst move I have seen Coach V make not matter win or lose this series...complete garbage

Ranks right up there with Hamhock on the PP

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I fail to see how that is the worst move ever? I like both goalies, but you can't argue with either choice. You know what you're getting with Schneider, with Lou you have to hope he's doesn't have one of "those" nights. I think both would have been great tonight, so we'll see where it goes.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I fail to see how that is the worst move ever? I like both goalies, but you can't argue with either choice. You know what you're getting with Schneider, with Lou you have to hope he's doesn't have one of "those" nights. I think both would have been great tonight, so we'll see where it goes.

U must have missed how Cory cost us game 3 when he let that shite goal in

It would be like putting you in net over Housearrest.....House is your starter all year, is the best goalie but lets put Stal in net.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
U must have missed how Cory cost us game 3 when he let that shite goal in

It would be like putting you in net over Housearrest.....House is your starter all year, is the best goalie but lets put Stal in net.

Its not like that at all. bad example franchise.. u should be happy.. there maybe a n elite goalie on the market for u maple leaf folks..

Gardiner and your first rounder please

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both are solid keeps its the team in front who's been shitting the bed. Franny I hope youre not wearing sweat pants with that Lou Boner you have there......:rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both are solid keeps its the team in front who's been shitting the bed. Franny I hope youre not wearing sweat pants with that Lou Boner you have there......:rolleyes:

Huge Luo fan....its the half fans around here who fail to remember what Luo has done and how he kept us in both game 1 and game 2 or the score would have been hugly lobsided.

Then the coach makes the stupid descion to start Cory in game 3......Luo loses game 3..then you bring in Cory.

Do you think the Devils will bring in Hedberg in next game? He has been outstanding this year to.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge Luo fan....its the half fans around here who fail to remember what Luo has done and how he kept us in both game 1 and game 2 or the score would have been hugly lobsided.

Then the coach makes the stupid descion to start Cory in game 3......Luo loses game 3..then you bring in Cory.

I don't forget what Lou has done, but as a coach you pick the goalie you feel gives you the best chance to win. Right now he think that's Cory. He's not really in a position to worry about hurt feelings or anything at this point. He obviously is worried about Luongo having an off night, so he goes with Cory. Cory played very well in game 3 except for one awful rebound control moment. Even so, we still scored 0 goals, and Cory looked better than Lou did.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mitch Hedberg? I hope not, he's dead, RIP funny man.........I believe game 3 had nothing to do with Lou's previous games but just what else do you do to try and change things around.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't forget what Lou has done, but as a coach you pick the goalie you feel gives you the best chance to win. Right now he think that's Cory. He's not really in a position to worry about hurt feelings or anything at this point. He obviously is worried about Luongo having an off night, so he goes with Cory. Cory played very well in game 3 except for one awful rebound control moment. Even so, we still scored 0 goals, and Cory looked better than Lou did.

i can believe i agree with an italian. The only part u left out is that the coach has his own job to worry about and Vee feels schnied's gives him a better sense of job security..

RIDE THE SCHNIED!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shorthouse made an interesting comment about, for him, it is about who can give you the best chance at winning 4 straight games because that is what has to happen; there is no room for 3 great games and one so-so...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shorthouse made an interesting comment about, for him, it is about who can give you the best chance at winning 4 straight games because that is what has to happen; there is no room for 3 great games and one so-so...

shorty makes sense.

Luongo for Hedman and Malone

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont follow hockey very often and i dont watch any other series, but it can also be a good thing that Lou isnt in net because if we do lose its not on his shoulders, the last thing that guy needs is to be in net if we get eliminated.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0