Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'Nucks vs Kings 2012 Playoffs Round 1

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It may be only one game but the consequences of the decision will change the franchise. I would have started Lou, just because he is the #1 guy (or he was), and should start. Now Lou knows he's #2. That could have been decided anyways in the summer. Lou won't be a Canuck very soon.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Cory cost you guys game 3 because he let in one goal? Welcome to the quintessential goalie graveyard, Vancouver... Let in a goal, you're fired... brilliant.

Akslop, you might get Malone for Luongo, but you're not getting Hedman on his own or as part of a package for Luongo... Stevie Y isnt Brian Burke...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Nucks have no urgency tonight, they are toast - nothing like the effort shown last game.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I missed the first two periods because I was busy watching watching a Whitecaps rerun from last year.

Did Kassian do something to get stappled to the bench in his less then 4 minutes of playing time or was AV just not trusting the young player? If that is the case and I get the fact that one mistake now and we could be done, then why not bring in someone else on the fourth line you can play mor than 4 minutes?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I missed the first two periods because I was busy watching watching a Whitecaps rerun from last year.

Did Kassian do something to get stappled to the bench in his less then 4 minutes of playing time or was AV just not trusting the young player? If that is the case and I get the fact that one mistake now and we could be done, then why not bring in someone else on the fourth line you can play mor than 4 minutes?

I don't think AV was planning on playing the 4th line very much anyway. Other than Manny for faceoffs, Lappy didn't play much until he got Raymond's spot on the second line, and Raymond was stapled to the bench with Kassian.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the greatest team to never achieve anything strikes again. Mason, pack your shite, time to go bud. But next year is the year right guys? Plan the parade!!!

awww fcuk it, GO WHITECAPS!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never got into it this year. Never jumped on or off the bandwagon. I feel no pain! I love myself for that. If only I had nice hair?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0