Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'Nucks vs Kings 2012 Playoffs Round 1

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else embarrassed about how the Canucks played last night?

Makes me realize why so many teams hate them.

Keep your mouths shut and elbows down and get back to playing hockey instead of yapping.

And do we really need Kassian and Bitz out there? Not that it matters. I'd be surprised if Bitz played game 2.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hansen as well. Mouths were moving faster than their skates tho

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the coaches suspension may be longer than 2 games.

Big game tonight. I hope they come out flying because if they don't the golf courses are going to get really busy.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker14 you forgot to comment on Luongo's preformance last game.

I hope I didn't just jinx him

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is where Vigneaux and the rest of the coaching staff don't get enough credit.

I said to Mrs. Monkey before the game that the Kings were probably going to win game 1. My reasoning was that they would have a whole ton of intensity because they knew that if they didn't come with everything, they would be done in a hurry. Yet, it was still 2-2 late in the game (thanks to Luongo) despite getting outplayed by the Kings for the most part.

Vigneaux and Bowness will have team ready to play and will turn the tables sooner than later. The LA comments on Twitter just goes to prove that they will be pretty over confident after just one game.

Canucks in six - maybe even five.

assuming Luongo doesn't poop the bed

Now if we can just get the team to stop diving....

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still trying to figure out why Bitz hit Clifford and didn't just stop, grab his head, and smash his face into the glass. It's totally allowed.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
... if "wobble" means completely forgetting how to play defense:mad: Edler should be picking splinters out of his arse after that performance. Also, can somebody light a fire under Kesler's lazy arse? He's played one respectable shift in two games.

Four defensive brain farts in one game - WTF is going on here? If I had the luxury of coaching this talent-rich and motivation-poor bunch, there would be some new holes torn in the dressing room.

Off to sulk as only a cranky old guy can...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be very interesting to see if they start Scneider and the team responds and plays better? Sometimes switching the goalies works for more reasons than just the goalies poor performance.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bruce Boudreau said last night on HNIC he'd switch it up even though Lou's played fairly well.

I can't believe how well the Kings are playing and how badly the 'Nucks are.
They look terrible out there and the Kings have completely shut us down.

We are in fcuking trouble....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0