Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New looking Canucks 2013/2014

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ONE thing this deal does or at least should do, is take some of the heat off of Torts for not playing Lu in the Heritage game.

Stombone1 posted a palm tree :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merc, Murkstrom is good young keeper I think he will end up in Utica. One of the Utica guys will be here. It is Shawn Matthias that Canucks were looking for. Good player with size. Got him alog side of Markstrom. Big second line centre that club needs. Good two way player. I think the guy is six foot four 2225lbs. We need a guy like that to play LA' Ducks and Sharks. In my opinion we did OK. It remains to be seen if Bieksa ends up in Toronto. Kesler most likely will be moved now with Matthais coming here. If they do move Kesler team will make the playoffs due to getting two good players in return and a high draft to replace him. See we need attacking D. Toronto has four. Toronto needs a guy like Bieksa.
Team can only be better by trading an older guy for two younger guys that can play, it's a plus in my mind. Good on Gillis for this move. No more drama. Play Hockey We might see Dubnik here in a short while. Now if we could some how get Macdonald to block shots we might make it in to third round of playoffs.

Last edited:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SHOCKING!!!! I guess we should expect Kesler and Edler on the way out with Philly and Pitts showing the most interest.

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matthias is no second line player, he has never scored more than 15 goals and 30 points..he's a bottom 6 forward.

Anyways, basically Gilis traded Schneids/Luongo for Horvat, Markstrom, Matthias

Fire Gillis and his retarded stress beard.

Awful, just awful. Schnieds should still be #1 here..

Horvat better turn into Bergeron 2.0 now.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merc, Murkstrom is good young keeper I think he will end up in Utica. One of the Utica guys will be here. It is Shawn Matthias that Canucks were looking for. Good player with size. Got him alog side of Markstrom. Big second line centre that club needs. Good two way player. I think the guy is six foot four 2225lbs. We need a guy like that to play LA' Ducks and Sharks. In my opinion we did OK. It remains to be seen if Bieksa ends up in Toronto. Kesler most likely will be moved now with Matthais coming here. If they do move Kesler team will make the playoffs due to getting two good players in return and a high draft to replace him. See we need attacking D. Toronto has four. Toronto needs a guy like Bieksa.
Team can only be better by trading an older guy for two younger guys that can play, it's a plus in my mind. Good on Gillis for this move. No more drama. Play Hockey We might see Dubnik here in a short while. Now if we could some how get Macdonald to block shots we might make it in to third round of playoffs.

:eek: eat your heart out Chara. here is a shot of our new boy, posing with some fans in NJ.

Attachments

• Giant.png
    Giant.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 59

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey you guys don't knock Gillis. Don't forget, he made that sweet deal to get the franchise player Kassian. For (ahem) the young second line center and first rounder Cody Hodgson. The guy is a genius; he has so much experience as a GM, and things are about to pay off. We just all do not understand.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M I think Gillis is over his head. Tomorrow moves will speak if his head does not role out of Vancouver. Kassian is a big barf and nothing more.
Hodgson the same. Did you see Kassian tonight he looked like drunk on skates. Lost most pucks.
Getting Matthias is a plus. Matthias Burrows and Hensson can do a good job as a second line.Higens Jenson Dalpe third line. Fourth line is not aggressive enough. We need two guys that hit guys and try to draw penalties. In my opinion Kassian should be sent to miners Nikolas Janson should be here. Shrods is nothing more than a AHL player. No reason of playing him here.
Good thing Lack is playing well. Our D is over worked due to forwards that do not pickup the man in our end. Opponent takes the shot than our forwards come in to play. Way to late. Bieksa is burned out from so much defending. Our forwards are always playing along side of the boards, over passing not driving to the net. We will be very lucky to make the playoffs this year. Club needs new legs here. Players we have now don't give a fruck.
Torts will go nuts soon. Maybe if Gillis make two three trades team will move forward. If you can not beat Cayots than you need tons of help.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matthias is a plug. He is definitely NOT a 2nd line player, any more than Tom Sestito is. He is not what you trade a national team goalie for. Gillis has confused "making any trade" with getting the best deal. Tortorella's "defense first" looked great at the beginning of the season with all his forwards blocking shots from the point, but those shins are all badly bruised up now, and they aren't carrying their owners anywhere near the other teams' nets anymore. Nor are they being used to block very many shots anymore, if anyone's noticed.

These two monkeys have definitely put their mark on this team...:rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace you will see guys relax more and things will go well. Most were on edge due to trades. Gillis told them all no one was safe except twins. Matthais has a shot as good Garrison and he can dam well scate you will see him on second line. First line needs help. Kesler will most likely move to first line. Second line Matthias, Higgens and Hensen will hold their own. Third line is ?. Fourth line we will be fine. I still think Nickolas Jensen should be here. Sure Archi is strong guy but he can not score as well as Jensen. We need more goals. go figure it out. Booth o help us. Richardson Jensen and Archi should hold their own. Booth should be sold to Russia. Big ice area would fit him well. Markstrom and Lack are OK.
Team needs three four wins and all is bad will go away. My got tells me the team is going to make the playoffs. Unless we get more injuries.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every time I see those be fraud aware commercials I am reminded of Gillis. I hear the great one is looking for work

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps. The. Strombone 1 tweets tonigh are worth reading but no way that's Lou. He wouldn't act that classless ti the guys still stuck in this mess

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I found the tweets funny and not classless at all.

The absolute best tweet he did ever took place yesterday though when Tim Thomas was traded :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0