Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New looking Canucks 2013/2014

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Gillis found a way to eliminate all the no trade clauses. If Tortella can get Gaborik to accept a trade to Columbus I wonder where some of our core players are going to end up to get away from the coach.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets look at this way. Dale W is moving on for sure, Bieksa nine out of ten will ask for a trade, same goes for fourth line centre. Luagngo most likely will be the number one keeper,twins might move to Swidish league. Gillis will get the walking ticket if the club does not make the playoffs. Tortorella will be the new manager. God father all over again.
We all need to buy pitbulls if we ask any questions from mad man.
We might win Stanley Cup or Tortorella will bight one of the players ears off. That' my perdictions. God help us all. Best we all support Caps the hell with this madness. Not catholic church can handle Torts faul mouth.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundays draft will be the key point to Tortorellas stay in Vancouver. With kids like Patrick Gauthrier, Hagg,Tembalinni, Houch,Auger,Roy, Rush and PG deffender we would have a better chance to do better in playoffs.
In my opinion we need to add kids from this part of the county for grit and two way play. For skill Rusia and Swids will do fine. There is six very good players in Rusian an Swids youth program. But Gathier is in my opinion the best kid they could ever get for second line.

Last edited:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour 'Nucks talking with Oilers regarding a trade of Schneider... who would do you think would possibly be coming back if this were to come true?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Edmonton would only sand back older players. There is no way we would get their youth players. In my opinion second round and fourth round player would benefit Canucks way more. Good Europian and a good local guy is what we need. Kid like Houck is needed on Canucks. With Canucks missing a second round spot there is no way they will be able to get a kid that could step in and play next year. They must add grit, not some flash Gordon like Kassian.
I would add kids that get way more penalty minutes to Canucks. Like kid from Victoria Royals. We need to get way more tougher to play against.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love that they got rid of the glorified back-up "Chedder Nuts". He will now be holding up the jersey bench for Brodeur

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all fine if Luango wants to stay. If not what the heck than. Horvat is a good two way player. Not proven NHL. In my opinion Bo could be the guy team needs. Second pick will have bit harder time to make the big club. They say size does not matter but when I look who he has to play against it might take two three years before Hunter gets the chance. I do not understand why Gillis really does not get any kids from BC junior program. They should have got a fourth round player and Bo for Shnids. Shinds will be number one on the new team very soon. Old guy is most likely going to be a goaly coach soon.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we please sign a guy with some toughness and grit. We need that guy to make hits, and stick up for the Sedins, its been 2 years and still nothing what we needed. We really need a Lucic type of player. Like him or not, he is exactly the type of player teams need and we don't have any.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to say Kassian is not bright enough to have a breakout year. We all wish he could do that. You will see Lane with twins. He has more than enough grit. Young Gaunce will take one spot. Young Horvat will also get time to play. we will see some one from Rangers on Canucks as Tortorella will swing a guy over. Burrows will most likely be with Higgins. Torts likes his third line to be very aggressive. Fourth line will go in the corners and do allot more hitting.
Horvat will be with Kesler I am not sure who the third guy will be. Kassian fourth line man with Tom an Dale.
Gulutzan good choyse.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yannic Weber is good young D. He can shoot like Salo. Has nose for a goal. He will prove lots of people wrong.
In my opinion Gillis did well with adding Weber to Canucks. Also with addition of Brad Richards, now team has that third line centre. We are bit better than last year. Only one thing to worry about is Louango . I don't think he will give it all to Canucks. Lack might have to prove him self.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lou is a class act, he will play his best regardless. He is a total professional and he would never not give 100%.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reds I hope so. Canucks have added a local guy for fourth line centre. Team is getting better slowly. With addition of Santorelli as fourth line centre it's a good move. Now Satorelli and Sestito could call that line Azuri kick but Dale will have to change his name.
Canucks have also added two more young D guys. One could end up with a first team. Depends if Marc Fistric wants to come back to Vancouver or not . Jeremie Blain is big 6"2' 200LBS strong guy loves to hit and grind it out. Also has good hands. And a guy by the name Alex Biega a 5'10 190lbs also D. A smart player, good hands, good setup D.

Last edited:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0