Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New looking Canucks 2013/2014

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lain will be here next year. Coaches like him, he was told he will get a chance on the main club. Kassian I am not so sure. He might be part of a deal. Linden has to make mega moves to stop this club from sliding.
In North America they are all Silver one. That's the reason they buy inports. You will see 8 nine moves to strengthen this club. Bieksa is safe Corrado is safe Stanton is safe Tenev is safe Hamy is safe. The other D might find new homes. As far as forwards Twins Jensen are safe. Line two not so sure Kesler might stay if he does he needs two new wings. Booth no chance, Higgens Hensen might end up with Luango for big Bloom, Matthias is safe could end up on the Keslers wing. Line three Bo will be part of,Gaunce I am not so sure Fox might make that line as he can score at will. Fourth line Trev will add two three guys that can fight and play tough. Shinkaruk will fight for a spot. With his skill speed and grit one of the older guys might get moved. Burrows will be here but I am not sure where.
The team we have has to get much stronger, has to play like LA or Sharks. In orther to do that we need size in the D and up top. Biggets problem is foot speed in D and up top. I would keep one young keeper I would trade the other guy and add older backup guy. Reds I totaly agree with you. Lack is OK but if he needs bit of time to think older guy could step in and hold the post.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All of you brain/ners on Canucks 4 v 3 power play Webber was the shooter. I think guys in charge are mentally off. Garrison is a slog but dam it he can hit the puck. Webber shoots like a mascito in heat. Dumb mistakes like that kills the team. Garrison would have scored if he was on a left side. Loosing like that tells me one thing and one thing only. Heartless gotless rule the room. All three of those Assistants should be fired. Defensive cover is after away team's shot or after they step in the crease. Clear the dam goal area, one v one on a shooter simple hockey. Stop chasing the puck,control it and shoot.How may back hand passes wet to hell. Linden needs to hire three assistant coaches. Team gets stock with three guys in front of the Edmonton net as a flat line. Edmonton head a field time coming out of their end.
Markstrom shyt his pants. All I can say it is going to take few PG guys to come to play for Canucks, more than half of the guy on the team should play pond hockey. Sad sad. At least PG guys would shyt kick the other team. It would be more fun that to watch sisters prance around.
Kesler with C. Twins we don't want to see. Next move on Lindens page. Bieksa A.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the hell happened to Malone? He must have went to C J Brown pull for a dip and a work out. What a darn dumb guy to get his team in trouble. One makes way too much money do to that to his team. Must be S1 player.
I hear he is coming to Canucks to loosen the guys up. Old aqwa needs to play acordian before each game. Torts deserves better players. Guys are taking wrist shots from outside of the blue line just to out shoot the opponents.
what's with Tenev is he in Torts dog house or is he hurt.
Well Whitecaps are playing who cares. We need more imports one one guy has over twenty goals on Canucks. We need at least five guys with twenty or more goals to make it
Hell if we wate for Booth, Higgens, Sestito, Dalpe and Shrode it might take five years. Golfing is tons of fun what the heck summer off is not a bad idea.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts