Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New looking Canucks 2013/2014

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Edler gets 3 games for the hit last night... it was a strange play for sure and reminded me of Moore on Naslund - does Edler have a rep now? Evidence is there it seems.

Your thoughts?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Edler get three games from the biggest goon in NHL It looks like guys will have to use sticks to protect them selfs fro Shark goones.
There is one Sweed that standup to NHL goones and now he get to called one. Good for Edler. Three games is nothing to stanup to Sharks Bull Shyt.
Torts needs to go to miners and get a real goon to keap the Sharks away from the bay.
It will be lady hockey soon. Don't tach me bitch. Shanahan will give you three games.
I see more trades coming our way soon.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace there should be no coments from you, you guys win two game a year. Three years I have looked on the page. That's your problem you don't have enough goons. Shanahan on the other side used to speer guys and cheep shot guys. Now he is the judge,how ironic blind is leading a blind and they can spell. But could never play good hockey. Torts is a smart guy he will find a way against Sharks. Might be at expace of Kesler and Booth, we might see two guys from Rangers come this way. You never know. Edler hasto hit guys just because other guys will not.
Gillis needs to bring Bob Clark to practice for few weeks to teach the guys how to standup to cheep shots.
Better yet give them each a scirt and let them play hockey. Shanahan is like a old bitch. Minds say yes but the spitter is dry.
Go Canucks go Edler will get two hundred thousan bonus. It's all fine.
NHL has to make the rink bigger or start to add scooters that goons can not check. Jut think if we could find a guy like Bure. Shanahan would need a radar to see where he is.
Just a joke. Pink shorts are coming soon to NHL. Play dam hockey keap your head up. Half of them are dop heads they get hit from a blind side.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, my Basic friend, we have goons, but they're all over 40. Not sure what that has to do with hockey though. Nobody's coming here from the Rangers; who would they want in return?

Can't make the rinks bigger without major structural changes to the majority of the buildings, and that ain't happening any time soon. Too bad; it's actually an idea I've postulated before as well.

Most of the dop heads I've met take a hit from the bong side...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace as you can see it. Running around just does not win games. Half of the time team spends chasing the puck. They try to play faster than they think. Montreal is a small team with speed but most of all they have brain for hockey. There is few on Canucks that lack hockey brain. In my opinion it will coast them way many games before they slowdown and play shape and D. Chasing is just not going to bring them any points.
Gillis will have to make a trade to get big strong guy down the midle. Kes trys do do work of three guys but forgets what he has to do to get a point or two a game. Booth is the same, go go now show.
The way I see it they will be lockey to got to five hundred hockey. Do you think that guy like Kassian will bring fity point a year. In my oopinion not a chance.
Bigger rinks would fit the NHL style of hockey. But Shanahan and all the fines will kill the game. It will back to stick work like Bob Clark and Philly used to do. If that starts all the Russians will move to KHL.
I still think Lain is a better player than Kassian. No one will push him around. Also he went to skool in US he is well spken man with size. Club needs more brain in tight areas. Kessian lacks pace for chasing.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Edler fully deserved his suspension. The illusion that the NHL and Co are out to get the Canucks that spellbinds so many canucks fans is frustrating.

If that was Jason Demers on Santorelli or Sedin "Nucks fan" would've been calling for a 5-7 game suspension.

He and Hertl were in a footrace that Edler could've easily made a different play on... instead he tried to give the Rookie and 1999 "welcome to the NHL" play, that doesn't fly anymore.

Good shout @Regs that hit was very similar to Naslund from Moore...and remember what that instigated!

back on topic, this Canucks team has an anemic offense, very little creativity through the Centre of the Ice and a glaring lack of talent when you're having to dress plugs like Dale Weise and Tom Sestito.

Making the playoffs will be a miracle as this roster sits today, especially with the improvements made by Colorado etc.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs and he did. Philly is in trouble. Philly needs few trades or coach will be sent out. Wao Canucks got the win even though in my opinion they played so so.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Flyers are terrible because their best players are playing like Average players (Voracek, Giroux etc) and their goaltending is not very good.

They have all the makings of an excellent team, with the amount of excellent youth they have they will be a team to be feared in the near future, IF they can find a back stop.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Flyers are terrible because their best players are playing like Average players (Voracek, Giroux etc) and their goaltending is not very good.

They have all the makings of an excellent team, with the amount of excellent youth they have they will be a team to be feared in the near future, IF they can find a back stop.

Everyone has been saying this since Ron Hextall left. If they were smart they would go after Miller before Oilers snap him up.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, I can't argue with that.......right now, the Flyers look like gash. The Canucks game was two bad teams....I turned the game over to watch the Cards/Dodgers! That's bizarre...Briere at this point seems to be a pretty big loss as scoring goals has been a fcuking nightmare.....absolute nightmare and we all know that keeping goals out is always going to be a problem with the current crew of goalies. FML

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitain I mean a guy that runs the team now. He used to run around and hammer people. I hope he can coach better than he used to play.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0