Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manchester United / Celtic in Seattle ...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez, I sure hope they don't get ripped before I can get them to you, Dude. Non refundable shite is a bitch that way.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks, when were you planning on giving me the Man U tickets for the valley lads? I thought the whole plan was to drop them off last night. :confused:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe you posted that ........

That's funny .......... however, I knew it was coming .........

Also funny how 23 tickets (all together) are being listed on E-bay with knvb as the seller ........... good luck with that by the way.

I'm PM'ing everybody with your home address right now ........... :D.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone booked rooms in Seattle for the night yet or is it going to be like the pictures of the Celtic fans in Seville? I hope I don't get mistaken for David Beckham while I'm down there as I don't feel like signing autographs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for putting me in the middle of fcuking Richmond with (possibly) $8000.00 dollars worth of football tickets. I felt real safe with Whirlwind at my side. It's a good thing I parked in the underground parking lot where it's nice and safe. :rolleyes:

I'll head to Kelly O's tonight for pick up if anyone is interested in paying a delivery fee. :eek:

Count me in for the overnighter. I say let's go cheap.
Way to easy. Fcuking Punter.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummmm...I meant that to be a piss take. Honestly.

Yoda.

BTW Cnut...what time will you be at Pachos?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess a time would help...:rolleyes: Probably around 9:30 or 10:00. Revolutionary is meeting me at Cloverdale Ath. after my practice then I'll head straight over.

Ranger, fire up the cholesterol machine KNVB coming for Pacho's!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dapotayto
I hope I don't get mistaken for David Beckham

By the looks of things you're safe Dap.
Man U and Barcelona may have pulled a last minute "Fcuk you - Sorry I know he's a big reason why the match is sold out but..."
Too bad really, I was looking forward to having a chat with Posh.

KNVB - Tex Mex Pachos tonight mate as it's Mexican night.
I highly recommend the all you can eat Fajitas and buckets of Corona.

SpeedyGonzalesforever

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Becks goes to Real Madrid

LONDON, June 17 (Reuters) - Manchester United confirmed on Tuesday that they had agreed to sell David Beckham to Real Madrid.

United said they had accepted a fee of around 35 million euros ($41.31 million) for the 28-year-old England captain.

Report: Beckham joins Spanish giant Real Madrid

June 17, 2003
MADRID (Ticker) - Manchester United superstar David Beckham may indeed be headed to Spanish rival Real Madrid.

Marca Radio in Spain is reporting that Beckham agreed to a four-year contract with Real Madrid on Tuesday.

The England soccer captain has been the center of much speculation in recent weeks, linking him with a possible $50 million transfer to some of Europe's top clubs such as Real Madrid and Barcelona as well as Champions League winner AC Milan.

Beckham will reportedly be paid $150,000 a week and is expected to sign the contract on July 2. He is on his way to Japan for a promotional tour.

The star midfielder's future at Old Trafford was in jeopardy after an infamous fight with coach Sir Alex Ferguson following United's 2-0 FA Cup loss to Arsenal in February.

However, Ferguson's decision to leave Beckham on the bench for crucial matches towards the end of the season, including the Champions League quarterfinal defeat to Real, cast further hints about his future with the Premiership champions.

Big T :( - dammit I wanted to see him play. Fergie u plonker !!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fergie u plonker !!

Are you kidding me. That is the smartest move Fergie has made yet. To get that much for a player in today's market. Even his own mom would sell him for that transfer fee. I am sure Beck's welcome's the move now he can concentrate more on his modeling career.
It's a shame really we won't get to see Sutton slap him across the head again like the last time they played.:D

ParkheadwhocouldcarelessifBeck'sisthereornot.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's a fcuking poof and I'm glad he won't be in Seattle. He can take his fcuking gay white suits and fcuk off to Spain. Fcuking pansy.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This white suit ??!

I think Colin Farrell fancies Posh by the looks of things ..........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My complements to the surgeon. I didn't realize you could get grapefruits to stick to a tooth pick.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting story. Sure sounds plausible. If he was punched I wonder who it was that gave him a shot? I'd put my money on Keane.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0