Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manchester United / Celtic in Seattle ...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man U. Blue

TheRob, you can wear my beautiful Man U. kit down to Seattle for the game if you want. I just ask one thing.
I you see any fukcing Cnut Celtics fans, could you please say hi and give them a friendly one finger wave for me.

HOS will be watching on TV and recovering from a Weekend of HouseBoating.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The promoter of the "Champions World Series" should consider legal counsel......unless a club qualifies via the Ticketmaster Season Ticket Sales Cup.

Shouldn't Delview Junior Secondary (Home of the Raiders) qualify, also? They won North Delta's 2002/2003 Bottle Drive.

Buckfast

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Help!

Anyone looking for tickets,I have 2 that have cancelled on me. Excellent seats. PM me for details.

Regs, Sorry if this is advertising!

Walks, sorry if this steps on toes.

cside17whoneedstounload2ticketsasap!!!

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monday night Celtic training session

If anyone is going down on Monday night, I have some passes to Celtic's training session from 8:00 to 9:30. I can't get there 'til Tuesday:(

PM me if you're interested.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tickets......

SFU Auld Fartz have more tix than they can use:rolleyes: . PM me for more info......

Stew:cool: (shilling shamelessly on behalf of a friend)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From Sportsnet.ca:
TUESDAY, JULY 22 08:00 p.m. Champions World Series: Manchester United v Celtic FC
WEDNESDAY, JULY 23 04:00 p.m. Champions World Series: Manchester United v Celtic FC
FRIDAY, JULY 25 08:00 p.m. Champions World Series: Celtic FC v AC Milan
SATURDAY, JULY 26 04:30 p.m. Champions World Series: Celtic FC v AC Milan
That's as far as the schedule goes for now.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what Ive heard AC Milan has dropped out of their match with Celtic, because of the Italian Super Cup Aug 3 v Juve in NYC.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tickets Available

One of the North Shore teams has just sent out an email offering four tickets in Section 334, Row CC at $70 Cdn after service charges and exchange. Call Gary Carr at 604-716-4194.

I don't think this is advertising. I hope not.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More tickets ..........

Lads,

Also have a few mate's that have just dropped out late. If you fancy sitting in the coveted TTP section, PM me and I'll sort you out :D.

Cheers, Walks

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems like everyone is dropping out as of late. If you want tickets at cost or better, phone anyone and their dog'll have a pair for you.

Keeperwho'sinboxisstuffedwithoffers

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy there, Mr. Sour German. Just because Bayern Munich won't be here, doesn't mean you have to try and take away from the teams that will be. Also, I'm sure all the people who are giving their tickets away are Man. United fans, because the best fans in the world are Glasgow Celtic fans. UEFA even gave them an award, not the Cup but something. Also, you will see the stadium with about 80% of it being Celtic fans. Man. U fans are bitter because the ****ing tart has been traded to a better club. Unlucky. I didn't think we had that many gay TTPers though. Oh well, to each his own, I guess.

Hail Hail

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
timely

originally posted by Zenga

From what Ive heard AC Milan has dropped out of their match with Celtic, because of the Italian Super Cup Aug 3 v Juve in NYC.

Thanks for the newsflash scoop.

In other breaking news, apparently the luxury liner 'Titanic' has sunk off the coast of Newfoundland.

Hopefully Zenga will keep us posted of any further developments.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kurgan or anyone else,

If anyone else has tickets to the Monday night training session and can not use them I know of atleast six people that are looking for passes. Pm me or if you are going to the Nations cup I will talk to you there.

Thanks

Parkhead

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pre game pubs...

Where in Seattle are the good pubs and or exotic entertainment establishments? Any assistance in this matter would be appreciated since I will be down there by 12 noon.:D

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead,

I may have 2 or 4 available. Ask Burnsy to point me out tomorrow at the Nations Cup, I will be there for the game in the morning vs England. I will know for sure tonight.

Cside17

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17,

If you bring whatever passes you got tomorrow I will take them. Captain mentioned you had a couple passes. Either way I will take whatever you got. I will be there all day tomorrow and I'm sure Captain will accomadate us both.

Parkhead posting as Captain

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess which team...

Guess which team will be in the Province sports section tomorrow?

I have a reliable contact, whom knows for sure that a local paper is doing a story tomorrow on Celtic/Utd game. A certain Celtic fan has been interviewed, and who's ugly mug will grace the sports section tomorrow.

Should make for some good TTP on the ride down.

The photographer claimed that United just weren't as marketable without 'Spice boy'

cside17

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C-side/anyone else,

If anyone has FOUR tickets they want to get rid of, especially Man. United supporters, could you please send me a PM as soon as possible. I heard there were a few kicking around the beer garden yesterday and Saturday and I was wondering if anyone is still looking to unload some tickets, which don't have anything to do with packages(eg. bus). Let me know. Cheers.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers, Walks/Steve 1234/C-side17. All the lads came through with the tickets and now you will have Rob Reed sitting in your section. :) TTP is a beautiful thing.

As for Seattle right now, C-side just told me that it is officially a zoo at Kell's Pub. We will be there tomorrow around 2:30 and will be allowed in because we will be wearing our Celtic kit. So if you're planning on going to Kells tomorrow, it might be a good idea to wear green and white. :D

See you there, gentlemen.

Captain

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0