Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manchester United / Celtic in Seattle ...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great article DJ ......... has to be Super Roy, no one else in the club would stand for that rubbish.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Walks,

Are we thinking of a bus down or are we fending for ourselves. Any thoughts or ideas?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not Coming

Heard that AC Milan has dropped out of its game with Celtic back East on this same tour. Lets hope the same doesn't happen with ManU. or it will be a Celtics Training Session that everyone will be watching in SeaHawk Stadium.

Lets Go Rangers

HOS

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont know the date of the Milan Celtic game but maybe its because they play Juve Aug 3 in New York for the Italian Super cup.

Better for Celtic actually a 5-0 loss going into the season wouldnt be good for the confidence.:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would be an honour for all TTPers to watch the 2003/2004 SPL Champions practice. Hopefully by then, their HUGE signings will be made public. :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have your Heard of Jimmy

Originally posted by zenga
Who are they??

There are a couple of lads coming out of the East Side, both named Jimmy, they are great Footballers, they will really help Celtics out.

HOS

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone interested!

Coveside FC, have a coach leaving North Van @ 10:30am on the day of the game. We have some seats available Bus will be returning after the game approx 11:00pm. Our plan is to be in Seattle by 2:00pm. Going to Kells Irish Pub/Restaurant.

Have an agreement with the company, we can consume alcoholic beverages once the border has been breached. Parking will be @ the Stadium.

We are allowed one other bus pick-up, after NVan, so we can find a central location, ansd p/u whomever.

I have 11 seat on a 52 seater available!!!

Have previously ran this by Regs, with his blessing, as long as I don't mention $$$. I also PM'd Walks with no reply. If interested PM cside17.

Final pymt due to company July 12th.

PS. Even though I bleed Green/white swirl, it's a mixed bus. Anyone is welcome

IFTHEYWEARACELTICKIT

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All TTPers heading down to Seattle.

If there are enough people interested in booking a bus down let me know and I will try to set something up. Please post your interest here or PM me.

Thanks.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sportsnet has posted the following on their site (see image below). However, when you click on the "full details" it just sends you to this week's tv schedule. Has anyone else heard that they're going to televising the games? Apart from this little info box, there is no other info on their site.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely it will be changed to Boca Juniors soon, since they replaced AC Milan. I haven't heard but I am jealous that you can post things like that and I can't. Or don't know how is more like it.....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0