Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manchester United / Celtic in Seattle ...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may have to Burn my ManU Blue with a comment like that.

For the love of God HOS, don't do anything drastically insane :D.

Should be a good laugh as I'm sure the Pacific Northwest hasn't seen a riot since the Canuck Stanley Cup days .... :D . Can just picture the flying bottles of Miller High Life ........

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ticket Update .........

Lads,

Just to keep you all informed, I received an e-mail this morning from the President of the Supporters Association back east. It looks like we're gonna' have to wait 'till May for our tickets :mad: .

Just another Reminder that You only have until May 1st to Pay any Remainding Monies for the USA Tour,Those People that have paid in Full Please do not reply to this email.Those people that have paid and requested Tickets should have them at around the same time,We will have Spares but these will only be offered to Members or People applying for Membership,If any Tickets remaining after that then these will be offered on a first come first served basis.
Thanks,
Kev

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
IRA Fundraiser!

Who in their right fkin mind would pay good money for this propaganda session for the IRA? What a load of absolute pish!!!

teddy bears rule!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feeling left out?

So sad, no one invited the poor wee hun.

With that kind of class, it's no wonder.

Enjoy your massive glamour friendly versus Linfield.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who in their right fkin mind would pay good money for this propaganda session for the IRA? What a load of absolute pish!!!

Ouch is right, RF. It really is unfortunate that fcuks like this are allowed to even express an opinion.

For the record, the funds are going to the INLA. Fcuking idiot. :rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
appalling stuff..........

Lambs found battered to death
15 April 2003

Police were today hunting Celtic-supporting thugs who savagely beat to death more than a dozen sheep and lambs at an isolated British farm in Northern Ireland.

The Ulster Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has offered a reward to help catch the green-clad men, claiming the attack was the worst it had ever come across.

Eleven new-born lambs and four female sheep had their legs, backs or necks broken before being killed in a violent attack on the farm near the village of Donemana in Co Tyrone.

Another five animals suffered broken legs after being beaten with a spade or blunt object during the attack.

The USPCA said it was the worst case of premeditated animal cruelty it had ever come across and offered a reward to anyone who came forward with information.

The charity's chief executive Stephen Philpott said: "It was an absolutely savage and disgusting attack carried out by people with very few morals and absolutely no conscience and who support Celtic," he said.

"This just doesn't fit the normal profile of cruelty that we come across, it's so extreme where the animals are used almost as a proxy.

"The cruelty inflicted on them is done to obviously make a statement or to obviously make a point that there's some other dispute or underlying problem behind this. The animals are just used almost like a rural punishment beating, for want of a better word. It's as if the animals spurned these men, just like the rest of normal society. Being spurned by a barnyard animal was, clearly, the last straw."

"It is so savage that we would be very keen for anybody in the community to give us information to try to prevent this happening again."

Brendan McLaughlin, the British farmer who owned the flock of sheep, branded the attack as "cowardly" and said he felt sick when he discovered the scene of carnage yesterday.

"I found nine dead and six lying injured that the vet had to put down, and I knew when I saw it, it wasn't dogs," he said.

Mr McLaughlin said a one-week-old lamb had had its back and jaw broken after being struck by a spade or blunt object during the attack.

"The men who did it had to be sick," he said.

"They were all hit over the head with a spade or a blunt object, they were definitely all savagely beaten about the head."

"It was just a cowardly act in my eye, a dog might do it but you could never see a human being doing it, a dog might do it as he has no conscience."

Mr McLaughlin said he had to take another five animals who suffered broken legs in the attack to the vet so they could recover in time for the final Auld Firm derby.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic have confirmed they will meet AC Milan in Cleveland on July 25th.

i guess it's a joint fund raiser for the IRA and the Red Brigade.
:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guess it's a joint fund raiser for the IRA and the Red Brigade

That's what I heard too, Jinky. Even more specifically, it will be going to the Provisional Irish Republican Army, not the Real Irish Republican Army, so that should bring more spectators out.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
another news item.

As it becomes increasingly obvious that the SPL title will be going to Rangers, the lovely ladies from the BBC hit show, What not to
wear, have issued the following reminder. Red, white, and blue,
mixed with any amount of Orange, is simply not stylish. They urge that any Rangers celebrations be held indoors, so as not to frighten any children.
Steve.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tickets Still Available

For those of you who haven't got tickets but want them. A couple of friends have gone to tickemaster in the last day and have been able to get decent seats. There must have been a new block released.:)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting closer to the tickets .......

E-mail from the President of the Supporters Association this morning:

I have been told that we should have the Tickets for the USA Trip Sometime this week and will be sending them out Following week. Those people that are going on the Bus Trip will receive them on the Day of Departure. If we have any Spare Tickets we will email you and it will be on a First Come First Served basis For Members Only any Tickets after that will be offered to Non Members.
Please do not reply to this email
Thanks
Kev

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even closer now ..........

Lads,

Even better news today .......... looks like we should have them (if all goes well) next week at some point. I'll keep everyone informed as to when I get them .......

Greetings Fellow Reds and Friends, Finally the Tickets Have arrived or should I say that I will have them in my hands This Thursday 15th May,What I need now is all the People in
Vancouver and Surrounding areas that have paid
for Seattle and other Venues to either email me
or phone me ASAP With their Details i.e. address
where tickets should be sent and the Type of
Ticket Class.
As you can appreciate it been a Massive
Undertaking to Arrange over 3,000 reds going to
these Venues and I Thank you for your Patience
in the interim.
Unfortunately MUSC CANADA will not be Held
Responsible for Any Tickets Lost in the Mail so
if you Require these to be Sent through a
Courier then you should include that in your
email and we will charge the appropriate amount.
Any Tickets Remaining will be Offered to
Registered Members and will be on a First Come
First Served basis as stated in the last email(s)
We will only Answer Emails to those People that
have Paid up in Full and will not be taking any
orders for Remaining Spares (if any) I will send
an email out to let you know when and if any
will be available.
Those People that have Purchased Tickets and are
not Going on the Bus Trip should also Email me
ASAP With an Address on where to send.
Again I Thank you for your Patience in this
Matter and Enjoy.
RED Regards
Kevin

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got our's!

Well nice surprise today, our tickets arrived for the game. So all local Celtic clubs should have them now. My group has sec 131 rows a-n, seats 5-10. These are bottom level, just outside 18yd box, front row, 5 seats in a row, going back 15 rows, equals 70 tickets. Many thanks to Neil, the North Van boys owe him a few beers at kells.

Surprised that Man U supporters only have approx 2000 tickets. Local Celtic clubs alone have more than that. Guess we no who the true fans are!!

Celtic 3- 1 Man U!!

70moredaystogotillceltickicksbutt!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tickets should be on their way ......

Another e-mail this morning from the illustrious President back east :rolleyes:

Greetings Fellow Reds. Great News Tickets are in My hands and are Now Being Processed,and will be sent to you in the
next few Days. Those of you that have paid a courier Fee Please do not Reply to this email. At this Moment I have Spare Tickets For New York,Philadelphia and Seattle, These are in Limited Supply and will be Offered at First to Members Only or Potential Members Wishing to Join the Supporters Club (This is a Must To Get Tickets) This will be on a Strictly 1st come 1st Served Basis You Must Email me by Monday 1st June to Apply I will take the Time of the email and then get back to you Verifying that you are
eligible for Ticket(s)

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got Tickets for sale

I've got 4 tickets left to the game that I was not able to sell to the Sikh United boyz. The seats are in the lower section 204 row N seats 16 - 19 about 30 yds from the goal line (so they tell me), you can check online to see the view.

I am asking for $70 USD and thats my cost for the ticket, so I'm not profiting on this. I thought I'd give the lads at TTP a chance at them first before putting them on eBay. PM me if your interested and I will contact if you if they are not gone by then.

Big T:cool:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tickets are in .........

Lads,

Finally the good news :rolleyes: , the tickets have arrived by courier and are ready for distribution.

I suppose we'll have to arrange something for everyone to pick up the tickets. I'm not around this weekend but maybe we can sort something out for early next week. A possible pub locale to be confirmed for Wednesday possibly ??

PM me or post something about possible venues, times, etc. and we can sort something out.

Incidentally, the tickets are in Section 117, Rows GG - MM (inclusive).

Let the pints flow .......... :D.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be grand.

That would put us in the black square then. Wierd how they'd put us in a black square isn't it?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0