Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manchester United / Celtic in Seattle ...

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stadium Facts

Stadium Features

Seahawks Stadium is home to the National Football League's Seattle Seahawks and provides a new venue for attracting major soccer events and luring a Major League Soccer team to Seattle.

The facility features:

Open air design with a roof protecting 70 percent of seats.
The field is FieldTurf, an artificial playing surface.

Seating capacity of 67,000 fixed seats with the ability to increase to 72,000.

7,000 club seats and 84 suites, including the NFL's only field-level suites.

1,400 seats for people with disabilities and companions.

Wide concourses offering outstanding views of the Seattle skyline, Safeco Field, Mount Rainier, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains.

48 concession stands and restaurant seating for 500.
Public art interspersed throughout the interior and exterior.
11 elevators.

63 restroom facilities.

A 2,000 car garage-part of 6,500 parking spaces within a short walk of the stadium.

One executive suite provided to ticket-holders at each Seahawk game, with users determined by a lottery.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canne' wait

Jinky's best insight this year:
"To accommodate the desire to play on a natural surface, First & Goal will install grass over FieldTurf, the permanent playing surface at Seahawks Stadium, a few days before the match.
Shall make for a much better match!!!

GuinnesswaitingforWalkstoarrangethetixandbustrip!!!:D ;)

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tennents Velvet or Buckfast Tonic Wine

Jinky,

No but maybe a Prawn sandwich or two...
from Roy Keane and his infamous rant a la 2000 :rolleyes:

Cheers

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the tickets are going on sale Mar 15, 2000.

There was a phone number but didnt catch it.

Sorry guys find ticketmaster in Seattle.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk yeah!

I'm in!

Anyone up for an overnighter? Pioneer square is a blast in the summer!

How can we make sure that we can get a section with all the TTPers together?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
typos are fun.......

the tickets are going on sale Mar 15, 2000

It shouldn't be too difficult to get seats together, Dude, as it would appear the match was played a couple of years ago.

Helpfully, Fastshow.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I happened to be in asia/australasia 2 years ago when united went on a promotional tour. They played japanese and australian teams. For that tour they brought their 2nd,3rd,and4th string teams. This was heavily scrutinized by the public as they were very dissapointed not to see the stars who's jerseys they wear.
A. F has been quoted as saying......."baring any serious injuries, I will have my best team on the pitch for the upcoming tour"

My advice to all, is to befriend an american with seahawks season tickets, as they are given priority to all events at safeco.

The entire west coat will be after these tickets..........it's time to get crafty.
I tell u this ....a simple call to ticketmaster isn't gonna do the trick on this one.

Good luck

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coveside Bus

Count me in cside, look forward to the details and getting all decked out in the green and white!!!!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the loop .....

Just to keep you informed lads ...... Jinky and I will be contacting the local Celtic and Man U supporter clubs to see if we can get a fairly large block of tickets together as well as arranging transportation to the clash.

Any updated info will be posted ...... Cheers

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
really in the loop

i have made contact with the celtic support club in toronto (which i played for last season) and they are looking into a large block of tickets for me. the ball is rolling on a pau party bus. once we have confirmed the totals cainy or i will let everyone know. luc dont worry your already in, we will pick you up at your house first thing am, just wait outside for us (and no its not the yellow short bus you take to school).

cheers puller

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supporter Groups ....

Captain ...... the official supporter group for Man United is in Toronto unfortunately. However, there is a branch in Victoria ....... I guess this is probably how Tea at the Empress got started :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone ???

Has anyone heard anymore about tickets for this match??? I know ticketmaster plan on releasing tix to the public on March 20, but there has got to be a way to reserve group loads for a bus trip down there???

Walks??? Superfoxs??? Anychance???

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0