Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manchester United / Celtic in Seattle ...

dirty daddy

Oct 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
daddy's needs

Walks

I just found this tread, to find that Daddy's name was not on the list of people wanting tickets.

Hopefully you haven't forgotten about Iron Chef Daddy.

Dirty in waiting.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 411 is in .......

Lads,

Finally got 'some' confirmation about tickets from the Supporters Association back east. It looks like we're going to have our pick of whatever tickets we want. Obviously, I'll get them all in the same section and will have priority over anything sold before Ticketmaster gets hold of them. Tickets will be sold from United at face value but because we're going through the Supporters Association and none of us are members (except myself :D ), each of us will have to pay a small fee (no more than $5) a ticket. I hope that's not a problem .......

Now, what I have to do is get a deposit ($50 Canadian) from every ticket you require. You can make the cheque out to : MUSC Canada and mail it to me. I need this ASAP guys and will be sending out all the cheques Monday (February 24th).

I will PM everybody that's requested tickets with my address and details. Just so you know, there's approximately 80 ticket requests.

If you want tickets and haven't contacted me yet, PM me ASAP .....

Cheers, Walks

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks, my good man, your $50.00 bones have just been whisked away by the postman. Don't forget to tip.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final tickets prices are in .......

Lads,

Have just got off the phone with the Chairman of the Man United Supporters Association back east. I've got the final prices on tickets which I think looks pretty good .........

Each ticket is a total cost of $93.00 (includes all service charges).

Now, I've received deposits from everybody that is going which has already been couriered back east. The good news is that we will be getting priority on tickets before the public. I quote from an e-mail I received :

All Ticket Prices are Final These are not on General Sale Yet and as We are A Supporters Club we get First Dibs so to Speak.

The bad news is :

All Money has to be Paid no Later Than Friday March 7th You can either Fed Express or Send by Normal Mail I will be purchasing these on Monday March 10th and should have them the Following week.

Now, I tacked on $1 for each ticket to pay for the cost of couriers (hope that's okay ...). It's essential lads that we get the money in on time (this time for sure !!!!!!!). Got shite from the fella' back east for the delay in sending the deposit. I may also get you to write the cheque out to me this time as he also gave me grief for sending 60 some odd cheques in the mail. He just wants one big one (less paperwork I suppose for him). Of course, I just moved from Vancouver - Richmond so I'll PM everybody with the details. If there's any problem, let me know ....... Maybe, we could all arrange to meet Wednesday night somewhere to sort it all out ?? If you can't, mail me your cheque ASAP. What does everyone think ??

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wednesday night .......

Lads,

The Buck sounds good to me. Apologies if it's a drive for some of you. Unfortunately with short notice, this will have to do as I have to get the cheque couriered early afternoon Thursday.

I should be there around 8:30 pm on Wednesday for a few hours.

Look for knvb and I slinging darts at each other ... :D

Cheers, Walks

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob, drop the money at my house before 8:00 and I'll make sure half of it get to Walks.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the attendance is ........

Been meaning to post this for a while ...........

Sent off the collective cheques last week for $5,500.

That's 110 by all counts ........ :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Buck

Lads,

Just in case some of you didn't know where the Buck is, check out the link to find a map to dart night central.

The Buck & Ear Bar & Grille

If you can't be bothered, it's just off Moncton on 3rd Avenue in Steveston.

Cheers, Walks :D

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scalpers anyone?

Just heard on Fox Sports World that the Man U games in Seattle and Philly were sold out in a matter of hours of going on sale.

Cheers Walks!

You saved many a tear in my household. I wasn't talking about my two little boys either! :D

DJ

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Latest Update ..........

Lads,

Just got this e-mail this morning from the fella' back east at the Supporters Association, thought you all may be interested.

Just to keep you informed,Those Members,Friends of United that have Sent Money for the USA Tour Tickets Have been Purchased and we should have them Early April,anyone that has asked for Tickets and Have not Paid the Full amount by the time we Receive the Tickets will only Get what they Have paid for. Any Tickets that is Left over we be Sold on a First Come First Served Basis. I Will have Spares so I will send another email out when we know exactly what we have. We do have a Few more Places on The Bus Trip anyone Interested in Going should contact me ASAP. Thanks, Kev

I'll keep everyone informed about the tickets when I receive them ........ ;)

Cheers, Walks

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: curious.........Don't like My Capitalization DO You

Originally posted by Fastshow
dId HoS wRiTe THat?

I don't make fun of your Gay Thread.

Hey put down Svend in there for me, and perhaps Bend too.

HOS

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

He's probalby some uneducated fcuk from Moss Side, you can't really blame him .. :rolleyes:

TheRob et. all,

No word on locations, etc. Gonna' have to wait until April I suppose to see where we're at.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moss Side

Originally posted by Walks
He's probalby some uneducated fcuk from Moss Side, you can't really blame him .. :rolleyes:

I may have to Burn my ManU Blue with a comment like that.

ManU is going to kill those Celtic Cnuts.

But HOS is going HouseBoating that weekend.

HOS

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0