Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf's 06/07 - The Franchise's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just woke up from my post-game Leaf's suck drink fest. Musta been fun watching that at GM eh Franchise? I can't believe I called the 1 goal for TO. Can't stand Bob Cole, man is he a horrible commentator. Leaf's on the up and up now :)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Just woke up from my post-game Leaf's suck drink fest. Musta been fun watching that at GM eh Franchise? I can't believe I called the 1 goal for TO. Can't stand Bob Cole, man is he a horrible commentator. Leaf's on the up and up now :)

it was fun....i was setting camera's up on the roof, its a good view from there.

I got to the game at 1-1 and when I actually sat down to watch some of it, it was 3-1 Canucks.

Oh well can't win them all, hopefully they stay .500 though.

RAYCROFT FOR MVP

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Yeah there terriable.....aren't they the hottest team right now:confused:

Anyways we will see who lasts longer the Canucks or the Leafs;)

It really doesn't matter how hot you are if your still not in the playoffs, and the Canucks will last longer strictly on goaltending.

Mag_17

Jan 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
first off i'd like to say some things about the leafs, with the colaboration of b-tonnes

lovin the leafs is like lovin your step sister -anonymous

you know its wrong, everyone makes fun of you and you still do it.....ive seen more dudes holding hands at a leafs game than in san fran.....the only way the leafs will make the playoffs is sundin takes his lips off of pat quinns ass.....i cant believe this team threw a party because they were exited about not winning the cup for 30 years......good job( high five ) ;) ......so to conclude the last time i saw a maple leaf in real life i wiped my ass with it, not because it was the only thing around but because thats how i feel about the toronto maple leafs.

and yes it is just like that.....hahaha go canucks go

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mag_17 said:
first off i'd like to say some things about the leafs, with the colaboration of b-tonnes

lovin the leafs is like lovin your step sister -anonymous

you know its wrong, everyone makes fun of you and you still do it.....ive seen more dudes holding hands at a leafs game than in san fran.....the only way the leafs will make the playoffs is sundin takes his lips off of pat quinns ass.....i cant believe this team threw a party because they were exited about not winning the cup for 30 years......good job( high five ) ;) ......so to conclude the last time i saw a maple leaf in real life i wiped my ass with it, not because it was the only thing around but because thats how i feel about the toronto maple leafs.

and yes it is just like that.....hahaha go canucks go

First off get your facts straight.....Patt Quinn isn't there anymore.

Second where is Montreal at the moment?

Third Tucker for East Conference MVP!!! This guy is truly turning into one of the best gritty players in the league.

Fourth Mag17 and Tonnes are both gay not because they want to be but because they were the only two around and thought thats they way they feel about each other:(

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was an interesting poll on the weekend as to what team has the most losses in NHL history.

Choices were -Bruins, Leafs, Chicago.

Despite the fact I hate the Leafs I still was surprised (pleasantly I might add) to hear it was them. Now it supports my argument that Leaf fans that grew up and live in Vancouver and are under the age of fifty are idiots. I am not going to say you have to support the home team, which I always have, but why not choose a team worth supporting. Montreal has a great history if you want an original 6 team, Edmonton, Detroit, Colorado, New Jersey ect. ect. are better choinces than Toronto. Toronto has not even made it to a cup final since 67 before there were any teams in the league.
So Franchise I have to ask why pick one of the worst teams in NHL history as your team to follow.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
There was an interesting poll on the weekend as to what team has the most losses in NHL history.

Choices were -Bruins, Leafs, Chicago.

Despite the fact I hate the Leafs I still was surprised (pleasantly I might add) to hear it was them. Now it supports my argument that Leaf fans that grew up and live in Vancouver and are under the age of fifty are idiots. I am not going to say you have to support the home team, which I always have, but why not choose a team worth supporting. Montreal has a great history if you want an original 6 team, Edmonton, Detroit, Colorado, New Jersey ect. ect. are better choinces than Toronto. Toronto has not even made it to a cup final since 67 before there were any teams in the league.
So Franchise I have to ask why pick one of the worst teams in NHL history as your team to follow.

That was the dumbest stat ever....they been around the longest....call me in 5 years when Montreal and Chicago pass them

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I confused? Aren't Montreal and Chicago part of the Original 6? If we're going pre-NHL Montreal has still been around longer, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about. It'll take more than 5 years the way the Laff's are playing.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Am I confused? Aren't Montreal and Chicago part of the Original 6? If we're going pre-NHL Montreal has still been around longer, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about. It'll take more than 5 years the way the Laff's are playing.

how has montreal been around longer:confused:

Don't give to shits about this stat

Who from the orginal six are going to get in.....oh that right just the leafs:wa:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
how has montreal been around longer:confused:

Don't give to shits about this stat

Who from the orginal six are going to get in.....oh that right just the leafs:wa:

They were chartered in 1909, the leafs in 1917. There's a history lesson for ya. Who from the original six getting in? I say no one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0