Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf's 06/07 - The Franchise's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, no... Regs your not a smart man. Your a smart man Franchise. Not like those pazy Canux... Tukcer is my heroe, just like yoo Franchise. He nose how 2 pick his fights better. Hahaha Eaves asked for it just like the other pazy guys on Ottawa hahaha Ibet Leafs win the Staley Cup for you Franchise cuz your smart and o ya, Captin Filly sucks to.

Fcuk's sake, man, learn how to use the spell checker. It's the little button on the top right of the reply panel with the letters ABC and the check mark underneath them...

We may not be able to help you overcome some of the brainstorms you come up with (i.e. your blue-tinted glasses), but at least your spelling can be helped....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, you're right. What would Tucker's good buddy Domi say about him balking at having a go with Neil? He may have puckall for brains, but at least he always answered the call. All this shows about Tucker is that he's a chicken shite. (insert clip of Domi making chicken noises here....):rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, we know you've gone East for your schooling...pretty sure we can assume it isn't Ryerson. Indulge us...I'm bored.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Well, we know you've gone East for your schooling...pretty sure we can assume it isn't Ryerson. Indulge us...I'm bored.

Actually your wrong I finished school out West! Major in Kinesiology and a extened minor in Geography. I went out east with my girlfriend because she is in her last year of nursing at Dalhousie.

Anyways......back on topic I would like to hear someone give me an example someone who works as hard as Tucker every night?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually your wrong

Is this just a pisstake now?

Seriously.

Somehow I think Trece has you beat by at least a Masters.

Anyways......back on topic I would like to hear someone give me an example someone who works as hard as Tucker every night?

A: trece verde

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Is this just a pisstake now?

Seriously.

Somehow I think Trece has you beat by at least a Masters.

A: trece verde
Spelling comebacks?

Shiiit, Dude, you and shaven are a match made in heaven and you don't even realize it yet.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
Spelling comebacks?

Shiiit, Dude, you and shaven are a match made in heaven and you don't even realize it yet.

Totally agree, their idea of a pisstake is pointing out spelling mistakes:rolleyes:

Dude why don't you tune in to the game tonight and check out what a hard working forward looks like!! Tucker is on fire tonight!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a game tonight!! Probabley the best hockey game I've seen in a while. Both goalies were amazing. Leafs 5-4 Shootout

Leafs 3 stars of the game

Kaberle
Tucker
Wellwood

Honestly besides the Penguins, I don't see a team out there with better young talent.

Wellwood
Stajin
Ponikarovsky
Steen
Antropov

Find me five better young players on a nhl team!!:bronco: :knvb: :wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
The Buffalo Sabres Franchise.

You have Gaustad, Roy, Novotny, Vanek and Pominville. Yeah I'll take those 5 over the Toronto 5.

Your kiddin me right...you my friend would be the new Mike Milbury of the league..combine the points of those guys over the past 3 years and then combine the leafs...get back to me!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
What a game tonight!! Probabley the best hockey game I've seen in a while. Both goalies were amazing. Leafs 5-4 Shootout

Leafs 3 stars of the game

Kaberle
Tucker
Wellwood

Honestly besides the Penguins, I don't see a team out there with better young talent.

Wellwood
Stajin
Ponikarovsky
Steen
Antropov

Find me five better young players on a nhl team!!:bronco: :knvb: :wa:

Hossa and Kovalchuk over those 5 plonkers.....easy.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Hossa and Kovalchuk over those 5 plonkers.....easy.

Well Hossa is almost 28 so he really isn't that young. Another point is thats only 2 guys and I was talking about a team of young talent...Keep up okay!!

Go Flyers Bud (that in itself is a pisstake)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Points are Buffalo guys 38
Leafs 28 excluding tonight

Although Antropov hasn't played yet because of an injury, so this far Buffalo is winning we will see come April though as Bufflo will start to trail off soon.

Buffalo is very close and I enjoy watching them play as they are built on speed!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Well Hossa is almost 28 so he really isn't that young. Another point is thats only 2 guys and I was talking about a team of young talent...Keep up okay!!

Go Flyers Bud (that in itself is a pisstake)

Eh, two of the players you mentioned were ****ing the same age as the ones I mentioned or ONE WHOLE year younger. You my friend.....should keep up yourself...

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise would the Canuck young guys of the Sedins, Pyatt, Kesler and Burrows count? They are all 26 and under and have 39 points next to the 28 of the Leaf five.

Also Franchise as much as I hate the Oilers they have a good young 5 with Stoll, Hemsky, Torres, Lupul and a surprise to their team this year in Thoresen. Take out Thoresen since Antropov is out and which four would you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0