Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf's 06/07 - The Franchise's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
They were chartered in 1909, the leafs in 1917. There's a history lesson for ya. Who from the original six getting in? I say no one :D

History lesson for you Detroit:rolleyes:

and T.O

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
That was the dumbest stat ever....they been around the longest....call me in 5 years when Montreal and Chicago pass them

I agree it is not the best stat it was just interesting and I hate the leafs but you still haven't answered my question. If the Leafs have done so little since 67 then why would you choose the leafs as your team to support. They have done absolutely nothing since the league has had a respectable number of teams. I am guessing you are to young to remember the last time they won and no offence but they don't look like winning any time soon so why the Leafs?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
I agree it is not the best stat it was just interesting and I hate the leafs but you still haven't answered my question. If the Leafs have done so little since 67 then why would you choose the leafs as your team to support. They have done absolutely nothing since the league has had a respectable number of teams. I am guessing you are to young to remember the last time they won and no offence but they don't look like winning any time soon so why the Leafs?

Answer this what team do you cheer for....Canucks so do I, have they won anything...nope

Liked the Leafs since I was very young and still do....I don't bandwagon jump if a team is hot

Tucker for MVP!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Detroit was in 1926 :confused:

you asked me who from the orginal 6 was going to make it to the playoffs and I answered detroit:rolleyes:

question? If montreal was the first team established then did they only "play with themselves"?:confused:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
you asked me who from the orginal 6 was going to make it to the playoffs and I answered detroit:rolleyes:

question? If montreal was the first team established then did they only "play with themselves"?:confused:

Ah yes, that makes sense, and the Habs played non-nhl teams.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Answer this what team do you cheer for....Canucks so do I, have they won anything...nope

Liked the Leafs since I was very young and still do....I don't bandwagon jump if a team is hot

Tucker for MVP!

Have to support the home team even though some years has been difficult. They have never won the cup but since 1970 they have been to the dance twice they just ended up being the prom queen instead of the King and in 82 the King bent us over and gave it to us in the a$$. I don't support any other teams I do however admire some other franchises in the league but i don't support them unlesss they are playing Toronto.

Alot can be said about your loyalty but just because you made a bad decision when you were young you shouldn't be punished for the rest of your life.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win tonight boys!!! 3-2 gutty performance over the always tough Lighting.....

Go Leafs Go

Attachments

• leafs.jpg
    leafs.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 40

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes really tough team if only they were as tough as that team that wooped the blue and white 6-1. Wow 3-2 against a shite team the Canucks wooped 5-1 last week. Well carry on dreaming and don't jump on the Canuck bandwagon when the leafs go out which hopefully is before the playoffs.

LEAFS SUCK

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Yes really tough team if only they were as tough as that team that wooped the blue and white 6-1. Wow 3-2 against a shite team the Canucks wooped 5-1 last week. Well carry on dreaming and don't jump on the Canuck bandwagon when the leafs go out which hopefully is before the playoffs.

LEAFS SUCK

Bandwagon.....fukc termalherpies pay attention I cheer for both teams and will have playoff tickets for the nucks like I do every year (when they make it)

Yeah Canucks sure whooped tampa to bad they can't beat st louis or la and the other crap teams they would be far better off in there division.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonights game verus the Rangers could very well make or break there playoff hopes, Leafs win then they are tied for 7th spot in the Eastern Conference.....they lose then they really need to win there final 5 games to even have a shot at 8th.

TSN 4pm...going to be a great game:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Never thought I would be saying this but........

Let's Go Rangers..............

Why? Because your team licks more balls then Richard Simmons:confused:

Leafs are going to win!!!

Lets Go leafs

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Last time I checked they play 82 games and not 84.

Go Rangers Go

My mistake..thought they had more games left, forgot after celebrating there win last night with some beers

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hellooo Boys!! I got this sweet message this morning upon my return from Rancho Mirage:

""Hello Skanky CDMTC Blonde it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage another member in any of our forums?"

Well thank you very much I think I will!!

BOys do not tease The Franchise he is dute and he likes the Toroanto Maple Leafs and that team is from Canada. Go Torongto Maple Leafs...yay!:wa:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skanky CDMTC Blonde said:
Hellooo Boys!! I got this sweet message this morning upon my return from Rancho Mirage:

""Hello Skanky CDMTC Blonde it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage another member in any of our forums?"

Well thank you very much I think I will!!

BOys do not tease The Franchise he is dute and he likes the Toroanto Maple Leafs and that team is from Canada. Go Torongto Maple Leafs...yay!:wa:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have no fukcing clue what you said but Leafs got shitkicked tonight, well that just might be the season:(

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have no fukcing clue what you said but Leafs got shitkicked tonight, well that just might be the season:(

That's ok though because Skanky CDMTC Blonde thinks you're dute :D At least you'll be able to watch the Nuck's go to the cup, nothing hurts more than the first round sweep that Toronto would have endured had they made it :)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...nothing hurts more than the first round sweep that Toronto would have endured had they made it :)
No, I think it hurts more not making the playoffs at all... :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73C0runl3c4"]YouTube - ELMO and the Toronto Maple Leafs[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0